Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

60 Gnome Mage

nvs
    nvs
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

60 Gnome Mage Empty 60 Gnome Mage

Post  nvs Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Your name : Cj

Your age : 28

Your nationality : Americant

Your time zone: Eastern

Character Information

Character name : Nvs

Class : Mage

Race : Gnome

Spec : either

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : yes to all.

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :
    Helm:Mish'undare, Circlet of the Mind Flayer +ZG enchant
    Neck:Charm of the Shifting Sands
    Shoulders:Enigma Shoulderpads +zg chant
    Cloak:Cloak of the Hakkari Worshipers
    Chest:Robe of Volatile Power +4 Stats
    Wrists:Shackles of the Unscarred +7 int
    Hands:Netherwind Gloves +20 fire dmg
    Belt:Mana Igniting Cord
    Leggings:Enigma Leggings +ZG enchant
    Boots:[Enigma Boots]+speed
    Ring1:[Ring of the Eternal Flame]
    Ring2:[Band of Vaulted Secrets]
    Trinket1:[Eye of the Beast]
    Trinket2:[Talisman of Ephemeral Power]
    Weapon: Claw of Cromag
    Offhand: AV 40 firedmg OH
    Wand: Touch of Chaos
    Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 20/100(without hunter ingroup)/ 20

Show us your UI : XPERL

List of the addons you are currently using : Lazypig, ctraid, xperl, swstats, klh, dmgmeters, decursive, itemrack, supermacro, cthun alert, anaron raid mod

PvE Experience : All available content on warsong with WIP and FE.

Previous guilds in Feenix : Raided with skull and bones until they disbanned yesterday, raided with FE on rogue.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): yes, those times are perfect.

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? Of course.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Yes

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Don't think so.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island ;p

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : I show up with consumables and DMF, I attend raids and my performance speaks for it's self I would love to join the family and hope you guys give me the chance to prove I belong.

Last edited by nvs on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    criippari
    criippari
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 325

60 Gnome Mage Empty Re: 60 Gnome Mage

Post  criippari Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:36 pm

I really have no idea because you weren't really specific, but I assume you raided in FE on your rogue, then got kicked or wanted to play mage and joined WIP where you didn't stay for long and joined Skull and bones?
    Point is that would be nice to know exactly why you left/got kicked from the top guilds of the server?
    Praeda mages overall haven't really been that reliable (quitting and stuff) so what makes you different for example from a guys who could write exactly the same application as you but just remove WIP or FE and replace it with Praeda in that previous guilds section?

Btw. WAY less questions if you put some more time into writing the application.

Ps. you forgot your weapon.
    nvs
    nvs
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  nvs Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:07 pm

criippari wrote:I really have no idea because you weren't really specific, but I assume you raided in FE on your rogue, then got kicked or wanted to play mage and joined WIP where you didn't stay for long and joined Skull and bones?
    Point is that would be nice to know exactly why you left/got kicked from the top guilds of the server?
    Praeda mages overall haven't really been that reliable (quitting and stuff) so what makes you different for example from a guys who could write exactly the same application as you but just remove WIP or FE and replace it with Praeda in that previous guilds section?

Btw. WAY less questions if you put some more time into writing the application.

Ps. you forgot your weapon.

Ok here we go; I raided with WIP on my mage at the same time I raided with Skull and Bones on my rogue. This remained unchanged for about 2 months when my friend Skyco who was the reason I was raiding with WIP in the first place became inactive and WIP just didn't feel like the guild for me, so I gquit, I did not get kicked I then joined my friend in Final Exit on my rogue. While raiding in two guilds seemed like an exceptional way to spend my time productively I had to sign up for an LSAT class which took place over FE's raid times, I only raided with FE for a month and did not bid on any loot. So now this brings me to yesterday that skull and bones is now broken up and I remain without a guild and an open schedule for raid times.

Weapon & offhand updated.
    Irith
    Irith
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 54

Post  Irith Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:35 pm

Well the whole story seems to be a little twisted but nevertheless your gear seems to be decent and since you raided in top guilds already that bring us to the point that you probably wont require any additional teachings about raiding mechanics. I vote to give that guy a chance. Thats why we've got initiate rank for. He has got enough gear to not be a burden during "dedication proving peroid". The whole hassle about your previous raiding experience happend cuz we percive ourselves as family alike guild. Many of us are here around for more than 6 months with is tremendous peroid of time for private online gaming. Since we clear everything what is up to clear we consider our applicants to be convinced that the guild Praeda he apply for is his/her "final destination". Our effort is to keep "the toys" inside family.
    Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Post  Naturalforce Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:12 pm

Irith wrote:Well the whole story seems to be a little twisted but nevertheless your gear seems to be decent and since you raided in top guilds already that bring us to the point that you probably wont require any additional teachings about raiding mechanics. I vote to give that guy a chance. Thats why we've got initiate rank for. He has got enough gear to not be a burden during "dedication proving peroid". The whole hassle about your previous raiding experience happend cuz we percive ourselves as family alike guild. Many of us are here around for more than 6 months with is tremendous peroid of time for private online gaming. Since we clear everything what is up to clear we consider our applicants to be convinced that the guild Praeda he apply for is his/her "final destination". Our effort is to keep "the toys" inside family.

+1 on this. +1 on the app itself
    nvs
    nvs
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  nvs Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:09 am

I'd like to withdrawal my application, sorry for taking your time.
    Dopeey
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Post  Dopeey Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:32 am

Declined

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:27 am