Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

Tronx - Fury w Tanks set

Tronx
    Tronx
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 4

Tronx - Fury w Tanks set Empty Tronx - Fury w Tanks set

Post  Tronx Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Cale

Your age : 27

Your nationality : Canadian

Your time zone: est

Character Information

Character name : Tronx

Class : Warrior

Race : Nelf ofc haha

Spec : 19.32.0

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : yes to all

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

Head: Lionheart Helm - +8 Str

Neck - Fury of forgotten Swarm

Shoulders - Truestrike Shoulders - 30ap

Back - Might of the Tribe - 3agi (got rep got CC but no drop)

Bracers - Vindicators Armguards - +9 Str

Gloves - Primal Bat Skin Gloves - 7 Str

Belt - Vindicators belt

Legs - Titanic Leggings - +8 Str

Boots - Sapphiron Boots - +7Agi

Rings - Myrmidons Signet / Sig of unyielding Strength

Trinkets - Blackhand's Breadth/HandofJustice

Weapons - Ebon Hand/The Persuader/Hakkari Manslayer - Satyrs Bow

** Also Guys not sure if u guys look at this as usful but i have 5/8 Might and 3/8 Wraith tank set with trinks and rings shield. 5.8k HP unbuffed can OT during raids ya know if u guys do that i know some guilds have DPS wars OT sometimes

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :

Fire: 240

Nature: 195

Frost: Only have around 40 guys tryin to get the crafted stuff done with my BS

Show us your UI : Cant show UI for some fucked up reason screen shot isnt saving in folder it just says captured but cant find file but i can list addons

List of the addons you are currently using :

- Bartender
    - Big Wigs
    - Damage Meters
    - Gatherer
    - KLH Meter
    - Meta map
    - Natur ECB
    - SCT Damage
    - One bag
    - SW stats
    - Titan Panel

PvE Experience :

Previous guilds in Feenix : I played in a guild called Finality on ally side for a short time...we got haulted at Nef and people werent showing up and the guild jjust fell apart the same old story haha. you know how it goes...this was b4 summer too so that happens. In retail i played a guild called Envy we got 2 bosses in naxx and never got cthun so i have the xp i need the oppourtunity to show i can play. i know what it takes to be in a hardcore raid guild.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):

Yes i can attend all raids for the most part..i know i wont be able to get in ur naxx raids at the moment anyway because u guys are uber geared...but yes i can be very active and make at least 90% and if there is ever a pblm you guys will know forsure in advanced that i wont be there. I just started my fall classes and i have some awesome class times so that i can attend u guys raids and be active for some pvp on off days but also be active with my school work too...i know im undergeared just lookin for the oppourtunity. I dont mind bein a back up at all and getttin in on what i can. Your raids fall mid afternoon for me and thats aweeeeesssommeeeee

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ?

yes i have about 10k gold and a alchemist alt with all recipes including flasks. and I will get the enchants that u guys tell me and thats forsure. I have no problems with ever getting better and listening to things for the better.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?

- I totally understand that and i know my gear isnt up to snub..im actually voting for some of the shit gear on VP on the site to get my gear a lil better. I'm not lookin to get into a full raid spot because i know i cant..im undergeared im just lookin for a oppourtunity to play with some new people and gear up as i go along and eventually become apart of ur raid team. I have all the time in the world now with my new schedule.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?

yes i have and most definetly do.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?

Nope unfortunatly there isnt even tho i really wish there was...u guys are in top guilds on server and id love to be apart of it

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Zerroc's favourite song is: Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :

HMMMMM.. i have pretty much all profs on dif alts covered. I always tend on my self before raids yuou'll never see me bum anything because i know u probably worked to get the comsumes or even the gold to buy them..

and also i love pvp i have a rank 12 priest on horde side that pwns haha..

And ending off guys like i said im lookin for a spot to just get in what i can and hope to become part of ur team one day, i know im not geared for ur main team but i can promise a very active player and fun to play with. And if i dont get to play with u guys good luck in the future and pwn everything...GL guys and take Care

Tronx
    Wierdgonzo
    Wierdgonzo
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 412

Tronx - Fury w Tanks set Empty Re: Tronx - Fury w Tanks set

Post  Wierdgonzo Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Well application is rly nice but u are srsly under geard. U can get most pre raid BiS stuff from VP. Wait for Amitta to replay but i doubt he will give u chance with that gear. Anyway good luck with app.

Cheers!
    Gonzo
    Tronx
    Tronx
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Tronx Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Yes i know im voting every 12 hours for the BiS pre raid....and thanks alot for reviewing my app Very Happy
    Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Post  Naturalforce Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:37 pm

nice app
    Tronx
    Tronx
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Tronx Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Thanks alot Natural for reviewing my app ;p
    criippari
    criippari
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 325

Post  criippari Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Well application is nice and the guy seems decent. Just try to get zg dps gauntlets and shizz asap.
    Application really shows some dedication and I don't think 1 more war would hurt. If you are willing to stay around for a long time then it's a +1 from me.
    Tronx
    Tronx
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Tronx Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Thanks a lot for lookin at my app. And yes I'm voting each time I can an doin aq20 an Zg for upgrades every reset. And there's no doubt I'll around for the long haul. The times are awesome for me. And I'm lookin to meet a new bunch of guys an make some friends aside from the pve part
    Amitta
    Amitta
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 382

Post  Amitta Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Hello cale!

Nice apply but...i'm so sorry we are full of fury warrs atm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content