Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Merenseth Fury WarrioR

Merenseth
    Merenseth
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Merenseth Fury WarrioR Empty Merenseth Fury WarrioR

Post  Merenseth Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:58 pm

Personal Information 1st of all i wish you all an Happy New Year

Your name : Romain

Your age :23

Your nationality : Italian, but i live in monaco so 1st language is French and not italian^^

Your time zone: +1

Character Information

Character name : Merenseth

Class : Warrior

Race : Human Human Human after all..

Spec : 17/34 mmm.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_1_830304020302i505d552501c51r

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Only attune to MC (i know it would be better if i had my attunt before i apply but since there is a lot of others apply im afraid that if i wait too much.. if would be too late so here i am, i can rush the attun btw)

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) : 10% hit 30%crit 860 AP unbuffed (1150 selfbuffed)

Head : LionHeart Helm (1%speed)
    Neck : Stormpike Soldier's Pendant. Hell yeah.. working on it.
    Shldr: Champion's Plate Shoulders
    Chest: Breastplate of Heroism (+4 stats)
    wrist: Bracers of Brutality (+9Str)
    Gaunt: Sacrificial Gauntlets (1%speed)
    Belt : Zandalar Vindicator's Belt
    Leggs: Titanic Leggings (1%speed)
    Boots: Boots of Heroism (+7agi)
    Ring1: Signet of Unyielding Strength
    Ring2: Don Julios Band
    Trink: Hand of Justice
    Trin²: Blackhand's Breadth

Main Hand : Brutality Blade Off Hand: Ancient Hakkari Manslayer Cruz on both
    Ranged: Blackcrow

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : None, but can work on that really fast tho.

Show us your UI : I will post later if you dont mind bcuz the screen are in .tga cant find the way to show u atm.

List of the addons you are currently using : Auctioneer/Ktm/Bartender/atlasloot/grid

PvE Experience :
    • Vanilla : clear MC and started BWL cleaned 1 and 2. Was rank 11 on best serv, alone.. so hard(8years ago Archimonde Hord).

• TBC: GuildLeader/RaidLeader Cleaned Gruul shit. Then i headed into a pve guild as member (spriest) and cleared all the pve expect Kil Jaeden (50% 1 try Last night before realease of 80)

• WOTLK: Was into the best french guild on Archimonde Hord was Main tank2 (since gm was MT1^^) named Meren tauren (the Rk11 of vanilla). Cleaned naxx with Hardcore mode shit and i stopped at ulduar cuz it was too gay for me.

• Cata : I didnt do any PVE only pvp.

Previous guilds in Feenix : Well 1 year ago we created a French/canadian guilde we were about 40 or 50 more or less a social guild, i reached rank 10.
    Then since i play again i was in Servo Decus. I left them even if my Real life cuzin is still their Class leader Priest (i bringed him to them) bcuz of disagreement with GM.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yes easy going for me.

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? Yes its my vision on End game pve.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Well ofc i have will to stay !! But if we need 1 heal instead of 1 melee and i have to swap, then i will swap for the guild, but im those guys who like make the first boss kills etc.. but btw as i said if the raid need me to let my spot i will, without any problem ^^

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes i did.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?Hmm i did some raid with Dubiu that all i think.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Queen - Killer Queen ? Smile

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : Well mate, i would like to say that im really interested of cleaning Vanilla's pve with a small community of player, i hope it will be you !
    Amitta
    Amitta
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 382

Merenseth Fury WarrioR Empty Re: Merenseth Fury WarrioR

Post  Amitta Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:48 am

Hey there Romain and thanks for applying to Praeda!

Your apply seems good but you need to fix a lot of things before join a guild like Praeda. These things are Bwl and naxx attunemets, some bis pre-raid items which you can get with Vote points, also a x-bow with 3% enchant, Nature gear resistance, etc.

So I'm sorry but I can't accept this apply.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:48 pm