Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Deathchoice-Hunter

Deathchoice
    Deathchoice
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Deathchoice-Hunter Empty Deathchoice-Hunter

Post  Deathchoice Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Personal Information

Your name :Armin

Your age :20

Your nationality :Iran

Your time zone:3:30+

Character Information

Character name :Deathchoice

Class :Hunter

Race :Dwarf

Spec :wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_3_8r5151030501d3305c0510323050

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :Yes/Yes/Yes

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :
    Hit:10%(3% from talents)+Crit:26.57+Ap:1412(whitout any buff)
    [Striker's Diadem]/Idol enchant
    [Prestor's Talisman of Connivery]
    [Dragonstalker's Spaulders]/30 AP
    [Cloak of the Unseen Path]/3 agility
    [Giantstalker's Breastplate]/+3 all stats
    [Dragonstalker's Bracers]/4mp5
    [Dragonstalker's Gauntlets]/+15 agility
    [Ossirian's Binding]
    [Striker's Leggings]/Idol enchant
    [Signet of the Unseen Path]
    [Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight](eXalted)
    [Earthstrike]
    [Blackhand's Breadth]
    [Barb of the Sand Reaver]/+25 agility
    [Ashjre'thul, Crossbow of Smiting]/scope(+7 Damage)

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :30/10/10|By the way i have nature resist gears(300 full buff)

Show us your UI :postimage.org/image/ffrnle50b/9ba0da6c/

List of the addons you are currently using :
    Atlas loot
    AV bar
    Bartender 2
    BigWigs(WiP)Edition
    KLHthreat meter
    Miksscrolling Battle Text
    Mobinfo
    Natur ECB
    Sorrens Hunters Timers
    Sw stats
    TheoryCraft
    TrinketMenu

PvE Experience :
    Bwl 8/8
    AQ40 8/9
    Naxx 1/15(instructor)

Previous guilds in Feenix : I Dont remember the name correctly but i think it was ''MY staff Twinkles''( or something like this)

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):Yes, If probabaly couldnt attend in raid i will inform CL before that

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using:Brilliant Mana oil/Dark Rune/Major Mana Potion/Elixr of Mongoose/Mageblood potion/Elixir of Greater Intellect/Flask of Distilled Wisdom( i use Flask just for naxx)

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?Yes

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?Yep

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?|Elixo/Clarlestomas| we were in same guid before

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:Yes

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) :Lonely Island

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :As i said i use surival Talents for more Crit chancee(3%) more hit(%3) and more agility(15%) but if you ''REALLY'' need True Shot Aura i can change my talents to MM

Thank you for your time. The leaders will discuss your application and contact you with an answer in the next coming days.
    Dopeey
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Deathchoice-Hunter Empty Re: Deathchoice-Hunter

Post  Dopeey Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:18 am

Hello Armin

Decent apply but i think you kinda missed secret question.

You are attuned to every instance you have Full NR gear (it should be enchanted too btw) and your Gear according to your XP is very good too.

I dont really agree with this Survival spec thou.I use this spec i have the luxury to come survival in Raids.http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_3_81q51510305f3330202510303050 or if you have so much trouble with FD you can remove 1 from parry to improve your skill, but thats just my opinion.1% chance on hawk is little for sure, but when it procs its a real blessing.Imbolizing stuff is very dangerous for raids sometimes.

Anyway i really liked your application and i would have accepted you.

But at the moment we Raid 3 Hunters and 1 Trial.We cannot have another Hunter in Raids and i think you understand it.
    I m sorry but if i do accept you, you going to sit a lot.I cant fit you in.And to be honest with you , you seem to know of whats going on and i believe you should have a spot in Raids so you enjoy your Hunter.But im afraid i cant give it to you atm cause Hunters stock is kinda full.

Good luck searching another Guild man and thank you very much for appling.

<Declined>

With kind regards

Dopeey

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:38 pm