Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+4
IMWITHSTUPID
Evileyes
ntiogol
Aenor
8 posters

Application by Aenor - Fury Warrior

Aenor
    Aenor
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Application by Aenor - Fury Warrior Empty Application by Aenor - Fury Warrior

Post  Aenor Fri May 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Mario

Your age : 16

Your nationality : Italy

Your time zone: GMT +1 (server time)

Character Information

Character name : Aenor

Class : Warrior

Race : Human

Spec : Fury 18/33/0, tank 7/4/40

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : yes to all.

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :
    - Lionheart Helm +8 Strength
    - The Eye of Hakkar ///
    - Truestrike Shoulders Sadly no enchant, I still miss ZG rep to get it, but it's fixable.
    - Zulian Tigerhide Cloak +3 agi because Subtely is a waste on this. I've AQ20 token for cloak but once more I miss the reputation. I'll fix enchant eventually.
    - Savage Gladiator Chain +4 stats
    - Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade coolest tabard in game B)
    - Bracers of Brutality +9 Strength
    - Sacrificial Gauntlets +15 Agility
    - Belt of Preserved Heads ///
    - Titanic Leggings +8 Strength
    - Slime Kickers +7 Agility
    - Persuader Crusader
    - Sand Polished Hammer Crusader
    - Signet of Unyielding Strength
    - Ring of Fury
    - Blackhand's Breath
    - Hand of Justice
    - Crossbow of Imminent Doom +3% hit

Ending up with a summary of:
    - 16% hit
    - 12% crit (34,63% in bers stance)
    - 3569 hit points
    - 1180 AP (counting Battle Shout)
    unbuffed

Here's my tank gear:
    - Enchanted Thorium Helm Nothing since it's easy replaceable with t2, but I've been unlucky with loots, but I can enchant it without any trouble
    - Medallion of Grand Marshall Morris ///
    - Stockade Pauldrons ///
    - Overlord's Embrace +3 agi
    - Enchanted Thorium Breastplate +100 HP
    - Icebane Bracers +9 Stamina
    - Gauntlets of Might +15 Agility
    - Belt of Might ///
    - Legplates of Might I got them today, I'll get idol in these days
    - Sabatons of Might +7 Stamina
    - Bloodlord's Defender +15 Agility
    - Draconian Deflector +2% Block
    - Heavy Dark Iron Ring
    - Overlord's Onyx Band
    - Force of Will
    - Vigilance Charm
    - Crossbow of Imminent Doom +3% hit

Ending up with a summary of:
    - 5249 hit points
    - 5% hit
    - 408 Defense
    - +3% chance to block / 13.92%
    - +4% dodge / 14.72%
    - +1% parry / 9.92%

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : I don't have any FR set, as I'm not applying as tank, but if you need me to get it, I will. About NR gear, I've around 200 NR unbuffed.

Show us your UI :
    Spoiler:
    I had none in raid, but my FPS are around 40-50 running WoW in max prestations.

List of the addons you are currently using : Bartender, BigWigs, XPerl, DodgeAlert, ItemRack, SWStats, KTM, Cthun Warner and some others, but they’re irrilevant

PvE Experience : I’ve cleared BWL and 8/9 AQ40 and I’ve also done some Naxx bosses (Instructos, Maexna, Faerlina, Anub). Sadly I haven't done anything further than that.

Previous guilds in Feenix : None with this char, but I was in Fidelis back in the days it used to raid, but with another char (it’s irrilevant for me, but if you need to know who was the char, it’s Torkesh)

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): yes I will.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using: Yes. I use Titans, Mongoose, Giants, Winterfall Firewater, Agi/str scrolls, Strength food, stones and other ‘optional’ consumables like Greater Nature/Fire Protection Potion or Immature Venom Sacs when needed. I've also stacked up some consumables:
    x10 Flask of the Titans
    x100 Elixir of Mongoose
    x100 Elixir of Giants
    x100 Venom Sacs
    and some Strength food, scrolls and NR potions.

And as tank I use Titans, Mongoose, Giants or Brute Force if I need more Stamina in particular encounters, Winterfall Firewater, Agi/Stam scrolls, Stamina food, crit stones if I need to maximise dps, Stoneshield Potions, Major Health Potions,Gift of Artharas if I need to maximise dps, +Strength Blasted Lands buff or +Stamina one if I need more stamina in particular encounters, and of course Greater Nature/Fire potions.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? I want to raid as much as I can, but if you benefit more by someone else it’s not a problem at all.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Darkshivan, Naturalforce, maybe Dubiu. I’ve also played with Ntiogol, Ljigavi, Zlikovac and maybe some other members too, but I don’t think they can vouch.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: yes.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Zerroc's favourite song is: Lonely Island - Dubnobasswithmyheadman

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : I can tank too if you need me to tank (4hm for example), I've a lot of experience in that and if you need I can provide you the list of my tank gear / rotation / spec too.
    Anyway, I'm not able to raid before 8 June due to really important school exams, so at the moment I'm just asking for a social spot, I'll be ready to raid as soon as I do my last exams (8 June, as I've said). Even if I'm 16 I'm in perfect control of my own time, and if sometimes it happens I've to leave before raid ends or I'll be late I'll let CLs/officers know (it won't happen anyway, but you know RL sometimes just pops up!)
    I don't know what else to say, I like to PvP and irl I'm a student who likes playing guitar!

Edited with Tank gear and spec

Last edited by Aenor on Sun May 26, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
    ntiogol
    ntiogol
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 62

Application by Aenor - Fury Warrior Empty Re: Application by Aenor - Fury Warrior

Post  ntiogol Fri May 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Well written application, good luck with it Smile
    From me, +1

P.S. i wonder if we have italiano mafia in the guild
    Evileyes
    Evileyes
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 87

Application by Aenor - Fury Warrior Empty Re: Application by Aenor - Fury Warrior

Post  Evileyes Fri May 24, 2013 8:37 pm

You are Torkesh? Why did you create a new warrior? <(o.O)>
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Fri May 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Evileyes wrote:You are Torkesh? Why did you create a new warrior? <(o.O)>

This. And where is Aranel shitter!??!?!?!
    Shintoma
    Shintoma
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 107

Post  Shintoma Sat May 25, 2013 3:15 am

shogune will be back soon ^^
    HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY

Aenor
    Aenor
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Aenor Sat May 25, 2013 12:18 pm

I levelled this char months ago with a friend, that's why I have two warriors. I plan to play with this just because I like it a lot. Admit it, nobody is cooler than a human war Cool
    Aranel's on drugs btw
    Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Post  Naturalforce Sat May 25, 2013 1:43 pm

LOL TWO WARRIORS! why would you play 2 chars of the same class
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Sat May 25, 2013 1:56 pm

You already applied 1 year ago at the same period with your other warrior. Do you only have time to play during summer ? And when school starts it's going to be tons of afk topic or just quit ?

Also I don't get your point to apply in a 12/15 Naxx guild with a 1 day played warrior when you have another one with better gear, even if he is human it's not going to change the world.

You miss basic reputation, hit gear you can get by VP or some easy runs and you should list your tank gear too.

-1 from me
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Sat May 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Naturalforce wrote:LOL TWO WARRIORS! why would you play 2 chars of the same class

Ask that to your serbian fellows gonzo & bockam
    and to natural & ivorac with his 2 druids Very Happy
    Aenor
    Aenor
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Aenor Sat May 25, 2013 2:27 pm

Well I can have +18% hit switching things like UBRS bracers over AQ20 ones, and +hit ring over AQ one and +19% with AQ20 neck, but until now it's just about what I prefer run with, I can get them.
    About reputations, I've clarified I can get them via money if the apply would be accepted (and since I'd have 2 weeks to fix these things, it would not be a problem at all).
    Last thing, when I've applied here 1 year ago it was the same period, yes, but I applied here after the old guild I was in disbanded, so it's not because I've only the time in summer.
    Amitta
    Amitta
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 382

Post  Amitta Wed May 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Declined.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:02 pm