Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Pursius - Mage application

Pursius
    Pursius
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 4

Pursius - Mage application Empty Pursius - Mage application

Post  Pursius Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Personal Information
    Your name : Ryan or Pikey

Your age :21

Your nationality :Whitest of white, British, United Kingdom (the land of Tea and overrated politics)

Your time zone:UK

Character Information

Character name :Pursius

Class :Mage

Race :Human

Spec: My spec will need changing anyway but my current is : db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#oi0V0oZZVAMcoftio

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :i am attuned to MC and BWL, in process of rep farm for naxx attune

List all your gear and enchants
    (Head)Arcanist Crown(ZG Enchanted)
    (Neck)Diana's pearl necklace
    (Shoulders)Zandalar Illusionist's Mantle
    (Cape)Cloak of Hakkari worshipers
    (Chest)Bloodvine Vest(100 Mana)
    (Bracers)Zandalar Illusionist's Wraps (9stam)
    (Gloves)Sorcerer's Gloves
    (Belt)Arcanist Belt
    (Legs)Netherwind Pants
    (Boots)Arcanist Boots(7Stam)
    (Ring 1)Zanzil's Band
    (Ring 2)Zanzil's Seal
    (Trinket 1)Eye of the Beast
    (Trinket 2)Zandalarian Hero Charm
    List us your Status(Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP,Healers = Crit + BH + Mp/5)
    +286 Spell damage, +10 spell hit, +4 Crit
    Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :I currently do not have any resistance gear but i can craft the sylvan set(Nature res)

Show us your UI: i use the Simple standard raid interface(i have bartender but i dont really like it)
    List of the addons you are currently using :Mesmerize Bigwigs, Critline, Decursive, Damage meters, KTM, OmniCC, Natur ECB(Timers)Equip compare, WIM, CCWatch

PvE Experience :Aq20,ZG,MC,Ony,BWL, Done 3/9 Aq40, I've done All of aq40 on retail(i know its incomparable to feenix) have watched all the tacs Vids for aq40, Watched Labrats do 8/9 Aq and 11/15 naxx

Previous guilds in Feenix :Founding Member of Exploding Labrats, Due to work complications i couldn't Garuntee Raid times so my Part as class leader was revoked(Me and IRL Friends founded Labrats)

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): i can do Sundays 100%, As i have explained to Flametongue, I finish work at 4.30 but Transport can disrupt my arrival home on weekdays, once i get my Car license i can be back in time, until then you will have to be patient and bare with me

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using:
    I can craft All the flasks, most elixirs and pots, i will bring Distilled Flasks, 25 Int Pots, Mana and health pots, i can craft most resistance pots too, Anything else i may require i'm sure wont be a problem

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?
    Shouldn't be a problem, i can always farm herbs etc in the mean time
    Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?
    yes, Shouldn't be a problem
    Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?
    Kreature(Restodudu)
    Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:
    yeah, i'll contribute my knowledge
    Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) :
    sesto sento - frozen dream
    (Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : i Started playing wow when it originally came out, this game has been a big part of my life, i dont like the direction of moneygrabbin soppycocks the frogs took it, Vanilla is the best, i have probably been active on this server for around 2 years, i have Every class, Armorsmith with Titanic, Lionheart, Stronghold, Enchanted thorium, Darksoul, Bloodsoul, Got all Flasks, Can Craft Hide of the wild, my Bank char Just so happens to be a level 18 warlock aswell, i can be a very useful contribution to this guild given the chance, i look forward to hearing from you
    Regards, Pikey x
    Vujke
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 66

Pursius - Mage application Empty Re: Pursius - Mage application

Post  Vujke Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:13 pm

-1 shit gear

you need to work more on your gear

try to get this items

hit helm from ubrs
    neck from aq20(ossirian head)
    hit shoulders from silithus bosses
    rockfury bracer
    trinket with 29 spl from ubrs
    crit ring from aq20
    hit belt from brd
    zg hit gloves from jindo

Pursius
    Pursius
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Pursius Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:26 pm

What happened to respect members and they'll respect you, my gear isnt shit, i just dont have 24/7 to farm like some people
    I Won a cloak of consumption, it got ninjad from me, the belt never drops for me, Rockfury bracers i'm working on, Ossi head quest item = always roll below 40 on, Briarwood reed has now been set back to a rare spawn as it should have been, lost it about 10 times, My gear isnt like this from lack of trying, put it that way
    Forgot to list my weapons, Sorcerous dagger<-- Lame, i have the moam and Jindo offhands, I have the aq20 crit ring just need rep, My arcanist crown has 2 hit, stats and +2 spell damage on and is sufficient
    Drops gotta drop in order for me to even roll on them
    Vujke
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  Vujke Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:38 pm

[quote="Pursius"]Forgot to list my weapons, Sorcerous dagger

i lol'd

bro ur gear is shit no1 will inv u in guild with this gear try to do zg/aq/mc every week and try to get items i linked + aq20 sword or staff from ossi + legs + zg cloak u need alot faking items and enchant them Smile
    Pursius
    Pursius
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Pursius Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:42 pm

theres no need to insult me, and FYI, The mage class leader ASKED ME to apply, so stick to what you know... Dont be rude to me again
    Vujke
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  Vujke Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:47 pm

I didnt insult you i just dont understand why did u apply with this shit gear better listen me and try to get this items or u wont be in any guild on srv Smile
    Pursius
    Pursius
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Pursius Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:49 pm

My gear, is not shit, you are an arrogant asshole, you have no idea clearly, i was ASKED by the MAGE CLASS LEADER
    To apply, i am already in the guild, and you are being downright rude and offensive, my gear is not shit, your opinion was never necessary, go away
    Vujke
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  Vujke Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:56 pm

im faking god bro trust me ur gear is shit u can be social in guild idc but they wont promote u till u fix ur gear
    Dopeey
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Post  Dopeey Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:05 pm

You are already in the guild as social untill you fix your things.The way you say it, we should thank you for making application lol :O
    and i have no freakin idea how you got insulted by vujke.

I was wondering if this was another of this so called "english-humor" but you are looking a bit serious here.

Vujke just pointed out few items.Instead of telling him "stop to insult me"(???) and staff like that you could easily tell him " thanks for your feedback vujke, im working on rockfurry and im working on changing the other thing"

and as i see some of the items vujke linked you, are even obtainable by votes.

Anyway, as we said, you are in Guild as social untill you fix your things. Thing is: are you willing to work on them? Cause if you are not then you just waste our time, but mostly yours.

Sincerely

~Dopeey
    Flametongue
    Flametongue
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 26

Post  Flametongue Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Hi Pursius

Thank you for applying to Praeda.

Very good application, very detailed.

Vujke vrote a post where he pointed out what you have to fix, that is not rude, as Doopey allso said you should thank him
    for feedback.

We talked alot yesterday and I have faith in you.

You have some work to do before you can attend to our raids but I can see that you are allready on it, very good.

You will have this social rank until I decide that you are ready.

-Flametongue

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:02 pm