Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

fury warrior looking for guild inv

Anonymous
    Vegbash

fury warrior looking for guild inv Empty fury warrior looking for guild inv

Post  Vegbash Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Name: Veginabasher

Class: warrior

Specc: fury

Reason for application: Im currently in the guild Method with a decent progress. but I want more raids and more variation in the choise of instances. And because the amount of rogues and warriors on this server makes me unable to get any loots without dkp Wink. Im very active and have time for raids anytime.

Experience: I have full experience from zg, mc, onyxia and naxx (played retail from the relese of vanilla to the relese of cata). I also have some experience in aq20 and bwl.

Gear: currently full blue with a few epics. if a complete list is necessary pls respond to this application or just whisper me in game.
    Megatoffz
    Megatoffz
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 57

fury warrior looking for guild inv Empty Re: fury warrior looking for guild inv

Post  Megatoffz Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Please use our application template
    Nyem
    Nyem
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 171

Post  Nyem Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Obviously havn't read up on the forum before posting application. "And because the amount of rogues and warriors on this server makes me unable to get any loots without dkp" made me realize that you arn't praeda material at all. DENIED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:44 am