Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Paladin Application!

Anonymous
    Alanos

Paladin Application! Empty Paladin Application!

Post  Alanos Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:44 am

General information.

Your name: Fareed

Your age: 21

Your nationality: Singaporean

Your current occupation: Airport Police Officer, Aviation Security Inspector (National Service)

Your time zone: UTC +8:00 (WoW +6 hours)

Character information: Level 60 Paladin, holy spec for raids/pve and prot/ret for everything else.

Character name: Alanos

What class do you play: Paladin!

Your race: Human

Your spec: Holy / Prot/ret

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): Mix of epics and blues procured from pvp and pve. Holy gear consists of dungeon drops with a few MC drops. Has a decent amount of +healing and mana regen.

Fire resistance: Very little.

Nature resistance: Nil.

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Level 300 Blacksmith (Armorsmith). Not able to make anything great yet, I need some plans first. Also a level 300 miner.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail: Did not do raiding on retail vanilla, was focused more on pvp.

PvE experience: Every dungeon pre-MC. Never managed to get into MC sadly.

What class did you play: Rogue (Undead)

Equipment: Mix of epics and blues.

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yep.

Do you have a mic: Yep.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: They were a bunch of great guys. The two founders were a married couple, was cool. Progress was slow, but we all ended up being good friends so we stuck around. The guild eventually managed to get into some raids, but that was after I had stopped playing my character.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes.

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Probably. If not 3, then 2.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I expect a mature and fun group of players.

Why do you want to join Praeda: Currently without a guild at the moment and would like to get back into raiding again. So far, Praeda seems like a fine choice for that Smile

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? I consider myself a mature enough player to work within a team framework. I can adopt a community-based mindset in regards to progression within wow, meaning I take the interests of the guild's progression over individual gains. I also have been playing wow for a very long time (a few months after vanilla was released).

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes, of course!

Tell us about yourself: I currently live in Singapore finishing off my last year of national service as a police officer. I enjoy playing WoW when I can and I also do a lot of breakdancing. I also would like to raid. Yes... raiding. Mmmm. I need ice cream now.
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Paladin Application! Empty Re: Paladin Application!

Post  Blueprint Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:48 am

Pretty solid application, liked it. I just want to know if you are ok with our raiding times - 18:45 to 23:00 ST?
    Nyem
    Nyem
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 171

Post  Nyem Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:42 pm

All around okey application. I liked it. +1.
    Megaera
    Megaera
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 73

Post  Megaera Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Pretty Good Application. My only concern would be if you are able to make our raid times. Which as stated are 18:45-23:00 Server Time. If you can then it's a +1 from me
    Anonymous
    Alanos

Post  Alanos Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Yeah it just occured to me after you mentioned it that the raid times will be quite hard for me... dammit! O.o Maybe I should cancel my application then, if there's nothing in the works for different raid times. Sorry for not checking the raid times before posting.
    Megaera
    Megaera
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 73

Post  Megaera Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:03 pm

No Problem. Thank you for you time and good luck.
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:05 am

Changing our raidtimes is not something we have under consideration. Im sorry they dont fit your schedule. Good luck on finding a guild that fits you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:44 am