Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

"Sekxy Rogue" 1.1 full version :)

Anonymous
    Sekxy

"Sekxy Rogue" 1.1   full version :) Empty "Sekxy Rogue" 1.1 full version :)

Post  Sekxy Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:27 am

General information.

Your name: Michael

Your age:21

Your nationality: Swedish

Your current occupation: StudyBreak

Your time zone: Gmt+1 Server time

Character information.

Character name:Sekxy

What class do you play: Ganker, Backstabber, Ninja, ...ROGUE lol

Your race: Human

Your spec: Oh yeez varies, but ehm id say Dagger/Hemo (combat in pve)

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): All blue +hit/crit gear lvl 58-60 approx Krol Blade Mainhand , Shadowblade offhand, hit/crit trinkets and Darmoon Faire: Card Maelstrom, crusader enchant and so on. +6 hit 28% crit rate

Fire resistance: farming atm

Nature resistance: got mats for NR gear need crafter (guildmate maybe )

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": I can open a lockbox =)) hehe.. will get enginering so we can fix gear in raids.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail. Cleared all raid instances except AQ40 where last boss wasnt downed and Naxx.

PvE experience: stated above.

What class did you play: warrior tank

Equipment: tier1/tier2 and later dandom dps gear from bwl and ZG

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes Smile

Do you have a mic: Oh yes.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: Dare to Resist (The Maelstrom Horde guild) We were a very happy buch of ppl from all over europe

Rules, condition and terms:

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda. More info below.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yes!

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Omg i dont know ehere to start, after reading your guild info thread i got excited because praeda sounds just like my retail guild i once had looong ago =) all about community and having fun while at the same time progressing in wow. I'm more syked about that than anything else

Why do you want to join Praeda: Why, well i want to first of all, join you guys/girls if there are any because you seem as i stated above like a really fun guild. And ofcourse also because i want to raid raid and raid...

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? Well im a fun laidback guy with an open mind and atleast some humor i think =)) ehm i could benefit the guild by attending to raids and help farm stuff maybe. Resistance gear etc. I allso have raid experience from clearing MC, ZG, BWL, AQ20, but not AQ40 and Naxx. And i would love clearing them aswell.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes , and im looking forward to it =))

Tell us about yourself: Well my realname is Michael and i live in Sweden, its a cold climate but im a warm person, i was born 89 as a human toddler (level 1). I am currently on a yearlong study break working and playing wow this is the first time i play on a private server and im stuck =) started wow on its release 2004 in Europe.

Hope to see you guys ingame and perhaps jooin up with you all.javascript:emoticonp('cheers')
    //Michael aka Sekxy cheers
    Ayesha
    Ayesha
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 122

"Sekxy Rogue" 1.1   full version :) Empty Re: "Sekxy Rogue" 1.1 full version :)

Post  Ayesha Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:26 am

If this is the guy i think it is (outside the BG masters with Emeraldz) he is a really nice guy and the application is good Smile, He seems to have nice experience in pve.

+1 from me Smile

But.. We already have the Sith Master Lockbox Master Tyven atm Sad
    Misti
    Misti
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 64

"Sekxy Rogue" 1.1   full version :) Empty reply

Post  Misti Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:00 pm

Agreed with ayeshas comment, fairly decent application, i dont know the guy personally but he seems to be experienced, and as far as the application shows, he has a bit of humor aswell
    +1
    Anonymous
    Sekxy

Post  Sekxy Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Yes i met you Ayesha and emeraldz outside bg =) gave me a real nice imression of you guys.

thanks for the votes <3
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:46 pm

You do indeed seem like a nice guy, however I believe we are full On Rogues atm.
    Anonymous
    Sekxy

Post  Sekxy Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:13 am

i really desperately want to join you guys and i feel like this is the only right guild for me, so if there is some micro possibility for me to join i would be so extremely thankful.
    Aladaris
    Aladaris
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 61

Post  Aladaris Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:02 pm

Realy good apply, but we full on rogues
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Will get our other officers to read this!
    Anonymous
    Sekxy

Post  Sekxy Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:53 pm

thx i would really appreciate it. And if you are full on rogues i would like to join as a backup rogue or something, until one leaves or something?
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:27 pm

You will be accepted as a Social Member until things around rogues get claerer (end of June).

Welcome to Praeda!
    Anonymous
    Sekxy

Post  Sekxy Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Yay Smile allright lloking forward to it !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 am