Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

Sleever Nightelf rogue

Anonymous
    Sleever

Sleever Nightelf rogue Empty Sleever Nightelf rogue

Post  Sleever Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:27 pm

General information.

Your name: Jonas

Your age: 17

Your nationality: Danish

Your current occupation: Denmark

Your time zone: GMT +1

Character information.

Character name: Sleever

What class do you play: Rogue

Your race: Night elf

Your spec: Currently 21/8/22 but can respecc.

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): 3/8 NS 2/6 pvp(chest',legs) Darkmoon amulet, aq20 dagger MH lobo OH, Madcap's bracers, Shifting cloak, Don julio's, seal of jin,

Fire resistance: 17 :p

Nature resistance: 10 (+ will get bramble set)

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Engineering - Field repair bot / skinning

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: All endgame raids ex. aq40

What class did you play: Rogue

Equipment: Most t1 mixed with t2

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes

Do you have a mic: No atm but can get.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Read and understanded and accept

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Sure no problem

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yep

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Solid and organized raid with no brainafkers.( It is not healthy playing with those kind of ppl, i usually smoke a pack of cigarettes just to calm down in these situations)

Why do you want to join Praeda: As before, solid and organized raids, plus i'm tired of progressing MC and AQ20. I miss the "harder" encounters couse they're alot of more fun.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? 1. I'm an active player you can count on. 2. I'm a really kind person and not bitching about anything small like a lost and/or unfair loot. 3. I provide good dps ;-)(topped raiddps about 70% in Exiled)

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Ofc :-D

Tell us about yourself: I'm 17 years old, gonna start as paver apprentice in August. Currently just sitting home and enjoying the summertime and playing wow. In my early years i was a gocart pro, been to Open Italy cup, Klippan Cup and some nationals in Denmark. 2 Gold medals 1 Silver and 3 bronze /flex

Quess thats all from me. I hope i've opened your eyes to another rogue:-D

Best regards Sleever
    Anonymous
    Sleever

Sleever Nightelf rogue Empty Re: Sleever Nightelf rogue

Post  Sleever Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:06 pm

ehh edit: Your current occupation: is summer vacation. dont know why i read denmark..
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Roguespots are full as far as I know, good luck anyway.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:56 pm