Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Charmeleon - The little mage that could

Anonymous
    Charm

Charmeleon - The little mage that could Empty Charmeleon - The little mage that could

Post  Charm Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:22 pm

General information.

Your name: Cody

Your age: 20

Your nationality: Canadian

Your current occupation: Produce Clerk/Student

Your time zone: Eastern Standard Time

Character information.

Character name: Charmeleon

What class do you play: Mage, I also have a fairly geared Prot Warrior

Your race: Gnome/Human

Your spec: Frost but can change

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi & Dodge for Rogues etc.):

Fire resistance: With max FR gear and without fire resistance aura, 114

Nature resistance: 27

Your professions: Enchanting, Tailoring.
    I can do several rare enchants and tailoring patterns. Some of them I'll list below.
    Enchant Weapon - Spell Power, Brilliant Wizard/Mana Oil, Enchant Bracer - Healing Power, Enchant Bracer - Mana Regeneration, Enchant Cloak Greater Fire/Nature Resistance, Enchant Chest - Major Mana, Icy, Crusader, Enchant Weapon - Strength, Unholy, Enchant Cloak - Greater Resistance, Lesser Block, etc.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: Joined WoW late vanilla, didn't experience a lot of endgame content as such.

What class did you play: Mage, Paladin

Equipment: Poor Quality (Not grey)

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: Nothing worth mentioning

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: I don't know Praeda's raid schedule

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Friendliness, Co-operation, Patience, Skill

Why do you want to join Praeda: To progress at a faster pace, loot is not of primary importance

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild?
    My charming good looks, personality, skill, and the rare profession recipes I can bring.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes

Tell us about yourself: I'm a 20 year old student who works part time to pay my way through college. I work 20 or so hours per week on average throughout the year, I have a younger brother and I love hockey

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: I have an extensive knowledge of lore. P.S. Roblan's profile picture scared me at first.
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Charmeleon - The little mage that could Empty Re: Charmeleon - The little mage that could

Post  Fanzer Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:12 pm

I lol'd. No thanks

Officers bump any Exiled member ingame and we will gladly tell you about Charmeleon and 100 reason each on why you should instant deny him. There is not even 1 good word to say about this guy as a player. And you 20 years of age? Try 13...

*Awaits the "it was my lil bro playing at the time..." comment*
    Anonymous
    Charm

Charmeleon - The little mage that could Empty Sigh

Post  Charm Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:17 pm

It's too bad you can't put your personal aggression aside to see the player I am. That's okay. If you listen to Fanzer I understand. Some bad players got mad at me a few days earlier because they didn't win loot they felt entitled to win, and similar situations have risen, Fanzer was once in Exiled but left (which saved us removing him) because of irreconcilable differences between officers and a member which explains what I wrote above.
    Sugarfluff
    Sugarfluff
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 80

Charmeleon - The little mage that could Empty Re: Charmeleon - The little mage that could

Post  Sugarfluff Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Charm wrote:It's too bad you can't put your personal aggression aside to see the player I am. That's okay. If you listen to Fanzer I understand. Some bad players got mad at me a few days earlier because they didn't win loot they felt entitled to win, and similar situations have risen, Fanzer was once in Exiled but left (which saved us removing him) because of irreconcilable differences between officers and a member which explains what I wrote above.

I don't know anything about you from previous experiences so you have a clean slate with me. But you obviously have a negative relationship with Fanzer, who has already proven himself a great and dedicated member. We want everyone in our community to get a long and this obviously will not be the case between the two of you. I feel you should try another community.
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:48 pm

You are having general role in one of the big ninja looting topics. Your application started good but the last answers were just "meh".

Denied

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:11 pm