Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+2
galahead
Atrez
6 posters

Atrez (Mage)

Atrez
    Atrez
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 7

Atrez (Mage) Empty Atrez (Mage)

Post  Atrez Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:38 pm

General information.

Your name:

Giovanni

Your age:

Your nationality:

Belgium

Your current occupation:

Student

Your time zone:

GMT + 1

Character information.

Character name:

Atrez

What class do you play:

Mage

Your race:

human

Your spec:

currently arcane/frost (31/0/20), for AQ 40 that will be fire obviously

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.):

16% hit (10 from items, 6 from specc), 5% crit, 364 frost spell damage

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):

7 intellect on bracers
    100 mana on chest
    30 spell damage on weapon
    5 spirit on boots
    20 frost spell damage on gloves
    I didn't put the ZG enchants on my legs/head yet for the simple reason those items aren't worth enchanting with such great enchants.

Fire resistance:

None

Nature resistance:

I don't have nature resistance gear yet, if needed I will gather those as soon as possible.

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":

Herbalism 300
    Alchemy 300, I can make flask of supreme power.

Do you have a character for herbing?

Yes.

Played time (/played in game for details):

10 days and 20 hours.

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both):

I am attuned to both instances.

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:

Killcount Lost: I ran tired of endless slacking and amazing downtimes between wipes, so I moved on.
    Imperium (Currently still in this guild): The guild simply doesn't fit me, I disagree with certain officer descisions and therefor I'm looking for a nice, friendly environment with a solid core for some decent raids.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:

I'm currently using KTM, Ctraid, Bigwigs, Decursive and damagemeters, however that's more for boosting myself to reach the best in me during raids.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:

Sadly I didn't get to raid much in Vanilla, only did 4/8 BWL untill our guild fell apart and I just remained casual untill TBC came out.

What class did you play:

back then I had a hunter.

Equipment:

My hunter was mostly preraid geared, just some items from MC such as the quest bow and some t1.

Tell us about your guild:

It was more of a casual, laid back attitude guild.

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble:

I got several types of communication programmes so, yeah, I got mumble.

Do you have a mic:

I do, but I prefer to stay silent, I don't like crowded chat in raids.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:

I understood and accept the rules and terms.

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):

I'm fine with a silent auction dkp system.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):

That's the primary reason I rolled herbalism/alchemy, so yes, I can provide my own consumables.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:

No, I restricted myself to 1 character on this server to focus on.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time):

Hmm, I should be, although sundays might sometimes be hard with my weekend job, I'll do my very best however.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:

I mainly expect a friendly stable core to have a good time with. This combined with clearing the content I missed out on in vanilla would make Praeda one of the best options for me.

Why do you want to join Praeda:

Mainly for the reasons I have already brought up previously, because I've heard some positive reactions about Praeda and it's a valid way to clear new content in a friendly environment.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):

I'm an experienced player overal, did play retail for a considerable period of time. I put a lot of effort in gathering my consumables as vanilla PvE has a lot to do with a solid preparation. As far as I've noticed my dps in raids was pretty decent, usually around the top of the meter. (fight dependant of course).

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):

What's a progress raid without a wipe? If you don't wipe, the game isn't challenging and for that very reason not very intresting to play. Wiping is part of the trial and error process.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:

Most defenatly, I've been a classleader myself and I can only say, the signing system gives you a great oppurtunity to organise raids better beforehand. As part of a team any individual should be participating to help out others as much as possible, a forum is a great way to do so.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):

I'm a badminton player. apart from that I got a weekend job. I do have a relationship but married, god no!

Add something you think we find interesting or useful:

I think I said all I had to say in the application, if there would be any other things you need to know, feel free to contact me ingame. Thanks for your time reading this!
    galahead
    galahead
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 179

Atrez (Mage) Empty Re: Atrez (Mage)

Post  galahead Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:20 am

Hello there mate,
    I like your application and thank you for applying but I have some thoughts about it:
    1) You mentioned the reasons leaving the guild but what makes you think that we don't slack between wipes for example? So if we also slack you are going to leave us too?
    2) In order to make some raiding progress the guild has decided that all gear should be ecnahnted to the max even crapy blue ones. Are you willing to do that?
    3) Most important of all in my eyes: "Zerroc's favourite song" is there to denote that you did read the rules which you obviously didn't. Give it some effort while you still can Wink

That's all

Best of luck with your application.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:09 am

2x Libram of focus enchant from dire maul = 2x8 spell damage enchants on helm/legs.
    Easy to obtain, and really cheap. And good apply, shows that you've spent more then 5 mins there =)
    Now it's up to Mage CL.
    You've earned 10 mofo points and you can use them at any mofo vendor in game.
    +1
    Izural
    Izural
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 396

Post  Izural Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:03 am

Good apply really, only thing is like the other says:

Read rules (which I actually think you have since you know our DKP system)
    Get the last few enchants

+1 from me!
    viveca
    viveca
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 75

Post  viveca Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:48 am

Hi there,

I like this application, you can tell you have put a lot of effort into it and time, which is what we like in our members to put effort into such things. I enjoyed reading and I think your answers are what we expect and appropiate.

+1 from me, but you will need reply from class leader.

Goodluck.
    Qun
    Qun
    Lieutenant Commander
    Lieutenant Commander

Antal inlägg : 190

Post  Qun Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Seems like a good application, however the only thing that concerns me is the fact you have left two guilds. It is hard to perfectly minimise down time between boss attempts. You have to bear in mind that quite often the down time can be caused by discussions in officers chat either relating to establishing what went wrong, or how to improve the current strategy.

However if you are fully convinced that the style of raiding that Praeda offers is right for you then I say (+1)
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:04 pm

A lot of good feedback from your application. I'd like to give you a shot!

Welcome to Praeda! /w an officer in-game for invite

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:14 am