Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Jemina, holy priest application

jemina
    jemina
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 106

Jemina, holy priest application Empty Jemina, holy priest application

Post  jemina Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:11 pm

General information.

Your name: Andrei

Your age: 24

Your nationality: Romanian

Your current occupation: I currently work in a land survey office, doing all kind of paper work and computer work. I work 5days/week, 8h/day.

Your time zone: GMT +02:00 Sofia, Athenes, Bucharest

Character information.

Character name: Jemina

What class do you play: Priest

Your race: Human

Your spec: My intention was to post a link with my talents then I got this error "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." so I will just say I have 24/27/0 (PW shield 3/3, Meditation 3/3, Mental agi 5/5, Mental str 3/5 - Renew 3/3, Holy spec 5/5, Divine fury 5/5, Imp Healing 3/3, S Guidance 5/5, Spiritual H 2/5....the rest are divine spirit, holy nova, inner focus ect.)

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.):

770+healing
    +7 holy crit chance
    270 stamina = 3907 HP
    315 intellect = 6339 mana
    338 spirit

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    These are my current enchants :
    Head : ZG enchant - mp5+4/10stam/+24 healing
    Chest : +100 mana
    Wrist : +5 itellect (I know I should change it but I really forgot I have this one on )
    Hands : +30 healing
    Boots: +7 stamina
    Staff : +55 healing
    Currently no enchant on legs as i am waiting for new ones and ofc better ones.

Fire resistance: is not really needed on Feenix so i don't have any except what's on T1 set and T2.

Nature resistance:
    I do have a few NR items like trinket, wand, boots, soon I will start crafting Sylanv's set as well tho I have herd that healers don't really need max NR gear here on Feenix.

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":

On my main char, meaning this one, I have Enchanting 300 and Mining 300.(nothing really special on enchanting except the oils rest are normal enchants find in 5men dungeons or world drop-still working on some rep ones)
    On my alt I have Alchemy 300, Herbalism 300 , Fishing 225, Cooking 300 - I cam make Flask of the Titans and also Flask of Supreme Power, I can fish Stonescale Eel and ofc farm every possible herb.

Do you have a character for herbing? Yes, as I already said above.

Played time (/played in game for details): 12 days, 16 hours for this char, I didn't count the alts.

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both): Yes, both of them

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    Neckbeards - this was my first guild here on Feenix and I left because they are US guild and i was unable to raid that much with them.
    Tanzanian Whiteskins - disbanded, officers left for Final Exit. This was the guild I felt very comfortable in and I still have a few friends from that time.
    Antares - as you may know it also disbanded.
    Eccentric - formed by a few Antares members and another guild I don't really remember, it also disbanded.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    KLHThreatMeter
    X-perl - this is the only addon I could get used to...as a healer I know is recommended to have grid or idk what else but I find this one more confortable for me.
    DPS/Healing Meter.
    Of course I have some more but no need to describe them as they are not used for PVE.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: I have started to play retail wow when TBC got released so there is nothing more to say about it just the fact that I did all the vanilla encounters as a lvl 70 for achievements. They were pretty fun at lvl 70 as well. Ofc I played on lvl 60 private servers before that but the servers at that time were not really scripted and a lot of stuff were not working properly.
    I do have retail experience since TBC till Wotlk-Ulduar.

What class did you play: Warlock, Druid, Hunter, Priest.

Equipment: up to T7 then I stoped playing retail.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: If you mean the retail guild then I must say I was in a hardcore PVE guild, I was having a good time and a lot of nice memories.

Rules, condition and terms: be friendly, be nice, respect others, be helpful, aim higher, be patient and you will succeed.

Are you able to attend on Mumble: I never actually used it but I will dl and install it.

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes.

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): As I have read is the DKP system and I have nothing against that as I was in all kind of guilds with different rules and loot system.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Yes I can have my own consumable and if I can help someone else I would gladly do it.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: No.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to at least 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): Yes, I will be able to attend 3 raids/week or even more. I also love the raid schedule.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I expect a friendly community and a good PVE guild.

Why do you want to join Praeda: I want to progress and I've heard you guys are doing well...and I have a dear friend in there.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): I do know what a PVE guild means, I do know how is to wipe all night and do no progress, I am not a whining person and ofc practice makes perfect. But I will leave it up to you to accept me or not. The fact is that I am not even sure if you need a holy priest or not but i have heard a rumor so I am hanging on that.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): Oh I already state my way above, I didn't actually see this one coming next.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes, no problem. Already used to this.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    "Got a wife" ...I loled at this one irl; why not "got a wife/husband" Razz there are also females playing WOW so I sense a bit of discrimination here:P...anyways I do have a few hobbies such as climbing, hicking, I love nature and everytime I have the opportunity to go out I don't miss it. I like swimming a lot,it's very relaxing.

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a boss - I should listen to this song, now I am curious Smile

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: I really hate to describe myself or something like that so I let ppl see me and get to know me by the way I act. Usually I am a nice and friendly person.

PS: I hope I did not missed any question and if I did it was only by mistake. I also hope to find a spot for me and I am looking forward to know you all guys.

Cheers, Jemina.
    Belewien
    Belewien
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 123

Jemina, holy priest application Empty Re: Jemina, holy priest application

Post  Belewien Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Got nothing to add ...

Well let's make it fast and smooth

+1, flawless application.

And we actually could need another priest.
    kazekan
    kazekan
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 427

Post  kazekan Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Nice application, well written and includes good answeres.
    Gl with this application.

Kind regards
    Kazekan
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Jemina, holy priest application 456474931_0356ba4a8d
    Cabronita
    Cabronita
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 324

Post  Cabronita Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:13 am

Nice apply, I especially like that fact that you are willing to come to progress raids, your gear meets our standards from what i could see last time, so whisper Blueprint, Gefufna or Belewien for an invite. Accepted.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:07 am