Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

Liebeskrank - resto druid

Liebeskrank
    Liebeskrank
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 81

Liebeskrank - resto druid Empty Liebeskrank - resto druid

Post  Liebeskrank Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:02 pm

General information.

Your name: You can call me Mat.

Your age: 25.

Your nationality: Slovenian.

Your current occupation: I wouldn't dare to bore you with the details about my job, but I basically read the news and offer tech support to middle aged women.

Your time zone: Same as server time.

Character information.

Character name: Liebeskrank. I'm not German, I'm just pretentious.

What class do you play: Druid.

Your race: Night elf.

Your spec:
    24/0/27. The spec I am using right now helps with my mana, as well as with some PVP encounters that happen as I run about gathering flowers.
    If I get an invite I expect to have a few words with a druid class leader to adjust my spec to the needs of the guild. Currently I can make a hell of a Healing Touch spammer, but I am missing Swiftmend which is a great ability that does save lives, which is what healing is about basically. 10% increased healing wouldn't hurt as well, but considering my gear level, which is +healing oriented pre-raid BiS, I feel that I can do with additional regen. Either way it's all open to adjustments.

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.):
    Self buffed: 4259 mana, 213 intellect, 211 spirit, 25 mp5, 1% crit, +670 bonus healing. I can also switch to 36 mp5 and +597 bonus healing.

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):

Head: +8 healing
    Back: +70 armor
    Chest: +100 mana
    Wrists: +24 healing
    Staff: +55 healing
    Hands: +30 healing
    Legs: +8 healing
    Feet: +5 spirit

I plan to switch my cloak enchant to nature resist and I would like to evaluate my chest enchat.

Fire resistance: Self buffed: 37.

Nature resistance: Self buffed:

As I heard fire resistance isn't that important for healers and as far as nature resistance goes I plan to get the mats for a few crafted pieces together as soon as possible. I hope to get a bit of advice on that since I wonder how much can a healer afford to gimp his healing in order to get proper nature resist up.

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    Alchemy and Herbalism, both maxed. I can the DPS flask and tanking flask, I'm a bit skeptical about the mana flask though, so I don't plan on getting it for now. It just doesn't seem like an overly exciting design and as far as I managed to gather from your forums you don't require it either.
    I'm also leveling my fishing and cooking, even if that will probably take some time.

Do you have a character for herbing? Classic offers no profession bonuses so I don't think I'm missing on anything by being a herbalist. Besides, I'm a druid to that works wonderful for RP, not to mention gathering in travel form.

Played time (/played in game for details): 8 days, 21 hours, 26 minutes, 29 seconds. I do AFK outside raids.

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both): I'm attuned to both.

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    Nothing really worth mentioning, as I was leveling I was in Enclave mostly from social reasons. After that I briefly joined Train Cow, but seemed not to be as organised as I hoped, so I guess that was mostly a sloppy job on my part for joining them at all. After that I took my time to get a complete pre-raid BiS together and here I am.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    Grid
    Xperl (for player and target frame)
    Decursive
    BigWigs (haven't tested yet how they work)
    That covers it as far as raiding goes, I would also like to add that I use keybinds for all of my spells and my S buttom is typically bound to some spell.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

I have no vanilla experience as I started playing in TBC. Still I would like to list a few of my raiding achievements, which might not be too amazing, but I believe they prove I can work my buttons.

In BC I've cleared up to including Zul'Aman.
    In WotLK I've most notably cleared normal Ulduar on 25 with a few hard modes, done Herald of the Titans achievement (killing an optional boss with limited gear), cleared ICC hard modes up to the Lich King both on 10 and 25 of which I spent several months raid leading a 10 man guild. I've also done Ruby Sanctum hard mode on 10 man. All this was done when it was current content.

I never PVPd too seriously but I do enjoy it. I played a discipline priest up to 1960 rating in 3v3 and had lots of battleground fun with my moonkin.

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Yes.

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: I do.

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): You are using a DKP system which I agree with. I've used it before and in any case my opinion is that anything is better than a loot council.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Absolutely. I have supply of potions, elixirs, food and oil ready as I'm writing this.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: I don't. I only play this version of WoW and the momemnt and I don't think I'm going back to retail in any forseeable future.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): Yes.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Firstly I expect to be able to raid in an organised manner, after that I also expect to find a company of intelligent people that aren't afraid of some offbeat humour. I don't really expect to find the love of my life, but one can never know.

Why do you want to join Praeda: I want to raid on a high level.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): I'm a good player and an extremely lovable person. I also have a slavic accent which gets notably stronger when I'm not entirely sober.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): Of course. It's a part of a learning process, the game has to he difficult so people are forced to work together, which adds another dimension the the game. If the game is easy you get something like Farmville or in private WoW terms "a fun server" and that makes a much more limited experience.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: I am.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):

Alcoholic kind of mood
    lose my clothes, lose my lube
    cruising for a piece of fun
    looking out for number one
    different partner every night
    so narcotic outta sight
    what a gas, what a beautiful ass.

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:

If you want I can also provide a link to my retail main to back up the experience I listed. Sadly I can't log in since I'm no longer subscribed to the retail version.

Thank you for readiny my application and I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited by Liebeskrank on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cabronita
    Cabronita
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 324

Liebeskrank - resto druid Empty Re: Liebeskrank - resto druid

Post  Cabronita Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Sounds legit. Defo +1 from me
    Justonehug
    Justonehug
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 44

Post  Justonehug Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Nice application, enjoyed reading it. 1+ for me
    anubris
    anubris
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 405

Post  anubris Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:45 pm

anubris requests that particular druid be brought to the team asap xD
    Belewien
    Belewien
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 123

Post  Belewien Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:00 pm

request of anubris accepted

Whisper an CL / Officer ingame for the invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:08 am