Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+2
Izural
Kitsy
6 posters

Kitsy , Human female rogue .

Kitsy
    Kitsy
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 23

Kitsy , Human female rogue . Empty Kitsy , Human female rogue .

Post  Kitsy Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:46 am

General information.

Your name: Tim

Your age: 21

Your nationality: Sweden

Your current occupation:

Your time zone: Server time .

Character information.

Character name:
    Kitsy

What class do you play: Rogue

Your race: Female Human

Your spec: atm im combat Swords , 19/32/0

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.):
    12% hit (17 % with talents) 31,58 % Crit , 368 Agi , 884 AP (Atm , im omw to enchant shoulders with 30 ap ^^)

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    15 agi on both weapons , 7 agi on gloves atm , 28 ap / 1 dodge on head , 100 health on chest , 9 str on bracers , 7 agi on boots . And as i said above , soon 30 ap enchant on shoulders .

Fire resistance: 120 ca ,

Nature resistance: 300 ca . To lazy to check it atm . but i now i got enough for huhuran .

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Working atm on flask of titans for my alt alch . Besides that i can make devilsaur and some green NR gear .

Do you have a character for herbing? Yes

Played time (/played in game for details): 51 days on my main .

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both): Yes , attuned to both .

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: My first guild was Unholy union wich disbanded and moved to Tbc server , after that i created my own guild Method . After that Anateres wich moved to another vanilla server . And the latest one, Imperium ( Old Unholy union) who got some activity problems and some former members leaving to play wotlk .

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: Ct_raid , bigwigs , spellalert , stun watch , KTM .

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: Back on retail Everything besides c'thun and naxx , here on feenix 2/9 Aq40 and all below .

What class did you play: Undead rogue, and here Human rogue .

Equipment: BF Hood, Ony tooth, Ns Shoulders , ZG chest , Cloak of Veieled Shadows, ZG Bracers , NS Gloves , BF Belt , NS Pants , Blooddrenched Footpads , Band of accuria , Blackstone Ring , h 2 hit class trinket , Blackhand's Breathe . Chromatically Tempered Sword , Maladath, Runed Blade of the Black Flight

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Yes

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes , i accecpt them Razz

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): Im fine with DKP System , i am ready to work with it !

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): Yes, i can .

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: Nope, they are all guildless :/ (my poor alts)

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda. im a regular 21 year old swedish guy , i like to party at weekends hang out with friends , etc . My birthday is 27th oct , i live in the capital town of sweden Stockholm . My reason apply to Praeda : I got some ingame friends and played with some of ur ex members . Mostly Pvp . Guild have always been up since i joined Feenix 1 huge + , u guys seems to have a good and stable leadership since u got good progress . I would love to clear aq40 and naxx with u guys !

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): Yes , i think i can attend to all of thoose raids .

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Good manners, some fun and raiding !

Why do you want to join Praeda: -||-

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): I know what im doing while im raiding, im 100 % focused and i know my way to bring out 100 % from my damage during encounters !

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): Ofc, i have no problems with wiping during progress . thats a part of the game . The reason why i love vanilla Wink

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: ofc, i will do whatever it takes to be apart of the guild .

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): No wife , my hobbies are Football hockey and wow(atm) . What to say , i recently started to make my own music as a hobby , Electronic music in Cubase SX 3 . I do smoke weed sometimes Wink .

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: I like to duel when gold is in the picture , nah i dunno bad at this questions ^^

I had some probs posting thread , got meassage that new members cant post links within 7 days . so i removed em .

Thank you for your time. The leaders will discuss your application and contact you with an answer in the next coming days.

Last edited by Kitsy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Izural
    Izural
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 396

Kitsy , Human female rogue . Empty Re: Kitsy , Human female rogue .

Post  Izural Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:52 am

Talked with this guy ingame. He seems nice and have alot of exeperience on this server which is a big plus.

+1 from me
    Kitsy
    Kitsy
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 23

Post  Kitsy Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 am

Forgott to say that i have 1 pre raid geared healer and tank . Can always come as backup if needed Wink
    Timosoini
    Timosoini
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 290

Post  Timosoini Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:53 am

Excellent application to be honest! Don't really know about the rogue spots, but +1 from me for sure! Good luck!
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:49 am

Needs a confirmation by Belewien about the rogue spots. Indeed the applications is good.
    Tomy
    Tomy
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 226

Post  Tomy Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:28 pm

I know this guys,he is dedicated and a serious player Smile
    By the way very nice application +1 from me and i wish you good luck!

Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Love the part of female human rogue. Playing dirty huh Smile))
    Belewien
    Belewien
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 123

Post  Belewien Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Accepted

Whisper any CL / Officer Ingame for the invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:28 am