Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

lillmisscold.mage

misscold
    misscold
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 35

lillmisscold.mage Empty lillmisscold.mage

Post  misscold Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:17 pm

General information.

Your name:Dragos

Your age:25

Your nationality:Romanian

Your current occupation:Student/Work

Your time zone:+1GTM

Character information.

Character name: Lillmisscold

What class do you play:Mage

Your race:Uber gnome

Your spec:31/0/20and 28/23/0pve speccs and 17/0/34pvp specc

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.):5%hit/4%crit/307 int /138 stam/236 spell dmg.

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    i belive that before i aquire t1/t2 sets or random bis epics for the posible progres given ,the exagerated price of best enchanting in slot gear makes them not worth all that money waste.For example if i enchant my main hand with 30 spell power witch goes from 500 to 1k and i aquire any first hand main hand weapon from MC or ZG witch are made quite easily these days i have to re enchant .however i agree and find fit to enchant the first minimum raid gear aquired witch i plan to do.

Fire resistance:15

Nature resistance:15

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    herbalist 300/alchemy 300 i am able to make major mana potions i am in course of farming alot of recipes i can make fire nature absorb flask of spell power and hopefully i can aquire 2 more important flask recipes.

Do you have a character for herbing?yes

Played time (/played in game for details): played on lvl 60:17 days 7h total time played:18days 9h

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both):both

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: kill loot repeat(reason for leave was disban) and recently i joined train cow and the reason i intend to leave is that i want more pve activity and mostly because i wish a guild with more guild channel activity and not just one in witch you log for raid you say goodbye after and thats it.i do not have any problems with them i am an active player in their guild but i wish more.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: ktm ct_raidassist omni cc and decursive

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:ZG AQ 20/40 MC BWL/the four quarters cleared.

What class did you play:priest and warrior

Equipment:shaman best pve shadwo/holy gear and warrior moderate pve/pvp combined gear

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:i played on sylvannas in 2 guilds first was braindead inc. and after i pleyed in shadwo conclave.both were good guilds both dedicated the second had quite a large number of players,

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble:if the guild req this voice program i will too.

Do you have a mic:i do

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:i understand and accept them.

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):dkp bid system and yes i find it fit and fair since is based entirely on your raid activity.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): y can do and supply no fee consumables for other guild members if its the case or i can.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: i do not

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.i want to join praeda for pve activity for comunity gaming and for the fact that i have a friend in there to witch i enjoy spending ingame time and having fun.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): yes i can do that.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:game activity and guild channel experience sharing and general chat,and ingame progress.

Why do you want to join Praeda:mostly because i have a friend to whom i enjoy playng with and for the simple reason that its a succes guild.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):ingame experience where is req mature behavior in raid activity and alot of fun in the rest of ingame time.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):i do .because it gives u the chance to rebuff.(im joking) its normal because allows raid players to see what lacks in a tactic or in gear or in dps required or healing or any of the pve aspects.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:yes i can do that from time to time.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a boss.

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or usseful:keep in maind that the last purpouse of a game is to offer relaxation and good time,and interface buggs for all the gnome haters outhere!
    misscold
    misscold
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 35

lillmisscold.mage Empty Re: lillmisscold.mage

Post  misscold Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:38 pm

I have enchanted all my gear 30sp on main hand mana on chest stamina on boots intelect on bracers frost dmg on gloves i have the nature rezist enchant for shoulder from argent dawn and i am in course of farming the nature rezist gear .
    galahead
    galahead
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 179

Post  galahead Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:30 pm

I was in a group to Strat with this guy and all I can say is that he knows how to play mage. Good skill. Our warrior and druid left after a sever dc and we managed to do finish living side him, me and solaise. Split pulls sheeps and pew pew.
    Give him a trial
    +1
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Your application seems alright. The vouch from Galahead really counts. Whisper me in-game to check you out and help me give my final decision

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:04 am