Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+2
jemina
Bennyheal
6 posters

Bennyheal - Holy Priest Application

Bennyheal
    Bennyheal
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 4

Bennyheal - Holy Priest Application Empty Bennyheal - Holy Priest Application

Post  Bennyheal Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:36 pm

General information.

Your name: Mike

Your age: 20

Your nationality: Romanian (not a thief or a vampire)

Your current occupation: Engineering Student

Your time zone: GMT+2

Character information.

Character name: Bennyheal

What class do you play: Priest

Your race: Human

Your spec: 20/31/0 Classic Spirit spec

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear): T2 head, T1 gloves and shoulders, Epic neck and trinket, Benediction and BiS blues except the chest (for the moment)

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear): +30 heal on gloves, +55 heal on weapon, +9 spirit on bracers, +5 spirit on boots. No enchant on head because I haven't got the chance to go to ZG and get the enchant.

Fire resistance: N/A on gear. Only potion. It doesn't seem to be needed since and I've downed Nefarian twice.

Nature resistance: N/A on gear. I will get NR gear if needed.

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": I have enchanting and tailoring. I have some pretty good enchants, but I'm looking forward to get more in AQ loot.

Do you have a character for herbing? Yesterday I started lvling a mage, he is curently lvl 32.

Played time (/played in game for details): 8 days 8 hrs

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : MC & BWL yes. Not yet to Naxx.

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: I had only 1: Ressurection Gaming. But after some unfortunate events in my family I had to quit playing for some time.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: X-Pearl and KLHThreatMeter

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings: Bennyheal - Holy Priest Application Flm2c9

This is my UI. I use some keybinds for the additional action bars.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.
    I never played on retail and I'll never will. I'll answer regarding my Pve experience on private servers.

PvE experience: I have downed almost everything from Vanilla to Wotlk. Except classic Naxxramas. I've never been there, actually.

What class did you play: Priest mostly, Warrior and Hunter

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Yes.

Do you have a mic: Not working for some reason.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): I can work with your loot system.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): I'll try.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: No

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): Yes. But from 12 Jan to 5 Feb I don't know my exam schedule and I may miss 1-2 raids. I'll announce you about that later.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I want to enjoy the end-game raiding experience with you.

Why do you want to join Praeda: I'm looking for a good raiding guild. You guys seem to be good enough for me.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): I'll bring a good geared holy priest, active and funny....and sexy.....and smart lol!

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): I understand that wiping makes us understand the fight better and helps us create the best tactic to aproach the encounter.

Since
    the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active
    on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions.
    Are you willing to go along with this: Yes, I enjoy posting on forums

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): Wow (and other video games), girls, drinking, luckily i'm not married lol. You'll find out more if i'll be accepted.

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a Baws (nice dude)

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: A man's life is prolonged for 5 years if he stares at a pare of breasts 10 minutes every day. What a Face
    jemina
    jemina
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 106

Bennyheal - Holy Priest Application Empty Re: Bennyheal - Holy Priest Application

Post  jemina Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Hello there, thanks for applying to Praeda.

Nice application overall...but...how much do you think it will take you to complete the Naxx pre-quest and craft the nature resistent gear ???...actually I can help you with crafting the NR gear but do you have the money to get the mats ?

Also if you didn't got the chance to get the ZG enchant you should get the DM one.

Last edited by jemina on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tomy
    Tomy
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 226

Bennyheal - Holy Priest Application Empty Re: Bennyheal - Holy Priest Application

Post  Tomy Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:05 pm

So first of all welcome on our forum and thank you for showing interes:)

So here is my point:
    1.As far as i read you're application and i see gear i was thinking the following...
    Gear is quite good however most of t1 items like shoulder/hands can be replaced by other items from instances:).About t2 head enchant i can say that not only Zg enchant does exist theres a Healing+spell damage 8 a quest in dm west it costs like 100gold no more:)
    2.Fire resist gear at Neffy:o/To be honest you need to have some for Raganros Very Happy
    3.Nature resist gear if needed?... Mate we are progressing in Aq40 all classes need to have Nature resist gear... So yeah it's needed and if you are accepted depends on priest Cl officers and guild master try to speak with Mofoleone or even others in the guild who can do all NR gear:)
    4.Do as fast as you can Naxx pre quest:)
    5.I don't get it you say you didn't played on retail and you never will then how you cleared all contect from vanilla to Wolltk?Very Happy
    6.There's a question :Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): I'll try
    This is you're final respons?Smile Coming without consumables it's kinda unpleasent....

This would be my opinion about you and my questions for you:)

PS.Whish you the bests:d
    Solaise
    Solaise
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 400

Post  Solaise Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Hello Bennyheal, nice application.

I just want to let you know that consumambles are not optional, u will have carry all the consumables that u can use in every raid.

And also i can help with DM enchants for head/pants. Good luck.

-Solaise
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Whisp me tonight around 18.30 ST for a trial raid
    fatty
    fatty
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 546

Post  fatty Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:40 pm

A few pointers:

You will need 4 pieces of NR, helm, chest, shoulders and cloak with +15 enchant on cloak. This will be enough for viscidus (if you use magic resistance pots)

FR is not needed on raggy, dont think its needed anywhere else either tbh.

T1 shoulders should be replaced asap with either: Shoulders from BRD or shoulders from ZG reverred (need aegis tho).
    Dunno about the rest of your gear, but chest from strat baron will last you for a good while (all the priests use it atm so you wont get upgrade any time soon). ZG trinket isnt the best for healing imo, so try to get beasts deck and Dire Maul book. Best choice of rings (preraid at least) is from LBRS boss (easily soloable with a plate) and the D2 bosses in strat live.

Naxx prequest is a must, get it done asap (do scholo runs and use the trinket for fast rep)

In Praeda we are very strict on the use of consumables, and for priests its even worse. You will be required to use everything up to scrolls on aq bosses, and everything we can think of for progress bosses.

For raids you will need a healthy supply of:

Flask of distilled wisdom
    Mageblood pots
    Elixir of the sages (elixir of greater intellect too for progress)
    Food (12 stam/spirit)
    Oils
    Mana pots
    Demonic or Dark Runes
    Invulnerability pots
    Nature protection pots
    Magic resistance pots
    Stamina, Spirit and Intellect scrolls and Rum for progress raids, aswell as helping in farming dirge food
    A few titans flasks in the bank just in case

You will also need pants and helm enchanted, aswell as the rest of your gear (zg enchants isnt a must but get it asap). Most zg raids have t2 prio on idols so either get +8 spell/heal or 8 spirit/intellect if you dont have 2 t2.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:21 pm