Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Ivy [60] Human Rogue

Ivym8
    Ivym8
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Ivy [60] Human Rogue Empty Ivy [60] Human Rogue

Post  Ivym8 Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Hello,

My name is Emma and I'm 19 years old student from Finland. I'm doing double degree that means I'm studying in upper secondary school and in trade school and I will graduate in this Spring. I'm using my spare time by playing WoW and sometimes team based strategy games like Heroes of Newerth and Dota 2.

The Time Zone in Finland is +2GTM (UTC +02:00) So it's plus one hour on the Feenix's servertime.

Character information:

Ivy, Human rogue, level 60
    Combat swords specced.
    14% melee hit, 25,01% melee crit, 734 Attack Power (AP) and 532 Ranged Attack Power (RAP) Health: 3763 and 100 energy.

Gear listed below:

Head: Darkmantle Cap
    Neck: Beads of Ogre Might
    Shoulders: Zandalar Madcap's Mantle
    Back: Cape of the Black Baron +3 agility
    Chest: Darkmantle Tunic +100 health, working on +3 stats.
    Wrists: Zandalar Madcap's Bracers +9 strn
    Hands: Devilsaur Gauntlets + 7 agility, working on 15 agi
    Legs: Devilsaur Leggings
    Feet: Darkmantle Boots + 7 agility
    Ring 1: Myrmidon's Signet
    Right 2: Seal of the Gurubashi Berserker
    Trinket 1: Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas
    Trinket 2: Hand of Justice

Weapons:

Main-Hand: Krol Blade + Crusader
    Off-hand: Lord Blackwood's Blade + Crusader
    Ranged: Gurubashi Dwarf Destroyer

I will have the twin blades from UBRS (that will add +50 ap) very soon. Going to buy them with vote points. I have my current weapons because I thought those are BiS preraid gear and I made top DPS in raids but then a friend of mine who went ahead of me with those twin blades told me I should change the weapons. In addition, I'm working for the enchants on leggings and the head slot item. I have problems with the Q chain ;3

I haven't worked for resistance gears because in a previous guild we used the method to just use the best gear we have to defeat the bosses in MC and AQ. It just worked better. Of course I am able to get the resistance gears very fast if we really are using them Wink

Ivy has no professions. I've considered of picking the skinning because then I would be able to skin every boss in the raids if needed (I have relevant tools for it!) My another alt has herbalist and alchemy and she can make: Flask of the Titans, Flask of Supreme Power and Flask of Chromatic resistance. I'm working for Distilled Wisdom.. And another alt on horde side has skinning and LW and able to craft refined deeprock salt, Hide of the Wild, Chromatic cloak. I have also Plans: Sulfuron Hammer and Sageblade.

Total time played: 16 days, 11 hours, 47 minutes, 41 seconds
    Time played at this level: 15 days 12 hours, 58 minutes, 22 seconds

Ivy is attuned to all the raid instances that requires the attunement (MC/BWL/Naxx)

First of all I was in a guild called "We farm MC". They have the officer priority on loot so when they got all the epics they just dumbed the guild. Then me, my twin brother and 2 other guys formed a guild called Immersion. We had an internal disputes with another officer and before we solved them:"He kicked a few Core Raiders and Class Leaders from the guild and his friend invited them to another guild." ~A Certain person from theeir new guild Mirage. I don't know exactly what happened because it happened after the raid when I went offline. We raided with Immersion for 3 weeks. After 1 try we cleared Molten Core to Majordomo and in a next raid 4 wipes on Ragnaros and we managed to kill him. After that we got MC on farm and when we went to Blackwing Lair the problems started to raid upon us.

I'm using DamageMeters, KLTHhreatMeter, MobInfo, TheoryCraft, !AutoSave, Xperl, Grid, Atlas and CT_Raid addons. I don't know which one of them shows the timers but I can clearly see them.

Experience from World of Warcraft and raiding:

In vanilla retail I cleared Zul'Gurub, AQ20, MC, BWL and AQ40. I saw only Anub'rekhan from Naxxramas and then The Burning Crusade came out. I played in a guild called The Funeral Directors @Darksorrow. In The Burning Crusade times the server was the same but we disbanded the guild because the raid contents were no longer for 40m so we had too much members. The guild failed and I went to Antipathy and we cleared Karazhan, SSC, Tempest Keep, Mount Hyjal and Black Temple. I saw the first boss from SWP before WotLK got released. And of course I experienced all this with a mage. The reason I started to play WoW in the private server is to see Kel'Thuzad so if that is the point I'm even able to reroll a mage, get the gear and applicate again. I started to play a rogue because I already know everything about the mages and I seriously wanted some challenge. At this moment I'm guildless.

I have mumble on my computer, Fatality's Headset and a microphone that I am not afraid to use.

I do you understand and I clearly accept the rules and terms that have been set. You are using the DKP system.

Once again, I'm using consumables during the raids: Elixir of Giants, Elixir of the Mongoose, Elixir of agility, upgraded venom poison, and a food that gives 15 strn.

None of the characters have a guild. I'm able to attend 100% of the mandatory raids and maybe 100% for the optional raids. It really depends if someone needs me in real life. I never leave the raid before it is ended and my internet connection is stable (24/1 mbit/s Sonera Gateway).

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

I have played the game from Vanilla retail to WotLK and stopped playing after I migrated from Darksorrow to Al'Akir and realised I have no guild. Felt frustrated to get into raids when everyone needs an achievment right after the new instance is released. The game commynity had gotten too easy. The game is for younger and simpler people nowadays. I think my English is average if compared to students in the country I live in. I like talking and explaining. I use a lot of time thinking how things could get improved. I'm hearty and warm person with huge temperament. I still do my best to behave kindly as possible and keep the words inside that are not supposed to be said. I am very social person.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:

I want to join Praeda to fulfill the goal is set for myself. I read your websites and see you have all things organized and stable leadership in the guild. I want to be a part of the guild that have friendly atmosphere and still progresses well. I want to help you progressing in Naxxramas with my activity, knowledge and dedication. I want to make new friends and have a good time even outside of the raids. I expect everything that you have told you are. Respectful, good behaving and have the organized system with friendly atmosphere Wink

I'm able to make flasks, craft cloaks and soon even skin if you need a skinner. I represent the rarest personality type (INFJ) and the minority of sex in the net so I could give you a different points of view. I'm very active and skilled player.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):

Wiping is part of the game. When the guild is experiencing harder bosses like C'thun or Nefarian it's satisfying to make hard work, use strategical way of thinking for the ideas how to get the boss down. And after wiping, start to think what went wrong and what supposed to do in a different way. After wiping to the boss killing it is more satisfying than the one-shot wonder.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yeah, forums are good place to get to known with people Wink I'm able to be active and sign-up for raids.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):

My hobbies are drawing (not only the buildings), doing the house hold chores and drinking. I would enjoy gambling so I suggest you to play the lottery in game (I have the rules!). I have no wife.

Zerroc's favourite song: I put my bet on Lonely Island - Like a Boss (But recommend him to check youtube: like a BUS)

Here's the UI
    http :// imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/ivysui.jpg/
    "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."
    Unfortunately I forgot to target myself to show it shows my target and target's target.

Edit: I used to be a Staff member in GetOnline LAN Party so I know how to talk with people. I think it's a plus Wink
    kazekan
    kazekan
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 427

Ivy [60] Human Rogue Empty Re: Ivy [60] Human Rogue

Post  kazekan Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:44 am

Hi,

First of all very good application, enjoy reading "non-stiff" applications where people only follows the structure and say: yes/no.
    But what I got from this application is that you lack of some resistance gear, but that could be easy fixed.
    The gear isn't the highest what I know and I do know we need shitloads of dps in naxxramas from our rogues and don't know if you can support with that.

Beside I think we are pretty full on rogues, last time I counted we had like ~10 but I don't know their performance but i bet they all do good.

+1 for the good application.

Good luck

Regards
    Kazekan
    Ivym8
    Ivym8
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Post  Ivym8 Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:31 pm

I checked the mats for nat res gear and noticed I have all the mats for them so I can get those when I find crafter. Like I said I haven't worked for the resistance gears because we didn't use them in the previous guild in retail king So getting them is not a big deal. I know it's always better when the person has good gear already but even gearing a skilled and active player may be a better choice than leave the spot open. If you have any further questions I'm ready to answer Suspect
    Nemzz
    Nemzz
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 237

Post  Nemzz Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Hi there,

A very nice application overall and I really like it +1 from me.
    But I'm afraid that we're overstock on rogues.

So I am going to have to decline your application, but keep in touch in case we have a slot open.

Declined.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:37 am