Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+6
Wierdgonzo
Judgemend
midzit
Lemono
Floortje
Bableet
10 posters

Bableet - 60 Gnome badass warlock

Bableet
    Bableet
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 34

Bableet - 60 Gnome badass warlock Empty Bableet - 60 Gnome badass warlock

Post  Bableet Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:32 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Rasmus Janning

Your age : 17

Your nationality : I'm from Denmark

Your time zone: +1 GMT / ST

Character Information

Character name : Bableet

Class : Warlock

Race : Gnome

Spec : SM Ruin

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : i am attuned to MC BWL but not Naxx yet i will work 100% to get that if i'm accepted due to not raiding naxx not even near when i was still doing AQ40 progress i focused mainly on getting it slowly and just farming my stuff for AQ40

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

Well i was just informed that there was a hit bug on casters (ben offline since march) so i dont know exactly what gear i should choose this is my current loadout hit wise:
    Spellweavers turban - Got T2 Lock helm
    Diana's Pearl Necklace
    Felheart Shoulder Pads
    Shroud of unspoken names
    Bloodvine chest - i have vestment of the shifting sands aswell
    Zandalar bracers - almost farmed rockfury before i stopped
    Kris of unspoken names:30sp - i have Staff of the ruins no enchnt tho
    Talon of furious concentation - got Jin'do's bag of whammies aswell
    Ebony Flame Gloves 20 shadowdmg - i have bloodtinget gloves aswell with 20shadow dmg
    T2 belt
    Bloodvine leggins ZG enchant - i have Leggings of the black blizzard aswell
    Bloodvine Boots
    Band of dark dominion
    Ring of unspoken names
    eye of the beast
    Briarwood Reed

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :
    nothing really of value in equipped gear i have 17 shadow and 10 arcane - i will farm the gear for whatever is needed on aquired content.
    Show us your UI :
    imo UI is best shown in action so here u have my UI in this kill vid for my former guild (made by me)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h55pLdMwNOc

List of the addons you are currently using :
    im currently using Grid, dmg meter, bartender or something alike, xpearl i will install any addons needed for the encounters if aquired Smile

PvE Experience : MC/ony clear BWL clear - Bug trio sartura and fankris down then i quit

Previous guilds in Feenix : praeda, rock solid, Mirage and a few others left due to irl issues Smile

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):
    Yes i will though there will be a bit of a problem on sundays about every second weekend im at my gf's place and i tend to stay overnight and leave from her the next morning for school, this is ofcourse a problem but i prioritise irl points like this over raiding, it will be about 50% of sunday raids, i dont know if u can live with this but i hope so Smile)

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? ofcourse i accept this on a guild at this top level though i might just need a quick refresh on all this stuff since i've ben offline for like forever Smile

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? well i have tons of stuff i can do meanwhile being a standby so i dont mind i will just fix some school related stuff or something i dont mind this at all since i fully understand the needs of a shift from time to time depending on the current boss

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes i accept your rules Smile

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Im not sure if he can or not but i think Floor can i raided with him in a guild i cant remember the name of Smile

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island - Like a boss best song ever made!

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :

Well as said im a young 17 years old boy who lives in denmark, i spend my weekdays studying/going to school on High lvl math / IT / design, on side of that i have a girlfriend with whom i care much about and i spend about every second weekend with her, this might cause trouble for the sunday raids since i will participate only about 50% of them, another problem unfortunately is that i cannot attend raids to full duration simply because i prioritize my irl life high than gaming, therefor i will only raid to 22:30 simply because my education at this point is more valued than a computer game, that being said i will offer my best skills for the guild i can offer and attend the other raids as much i can doubt that i will miss out on the thursday/tuesday raids unless something urgent comes up, as shown up higher im a former Praeda member and that is one of the larger reasons for me reapplying since i really loved the guild back then (mc progression) and im being told that it has gotten even more awesome, back then i left due to irl issues Smile.
    I hope u will take my application in consideration even though i lack the ability to raid full duration i hope this wont be a 100% discard reason. (forgot to mention i have 2 alts aswell a 60mage and 60 rogue mage lacks only the distilled wisdom recipe Smile)

Kind Regards - Bableet
    Bableet
    Bableet
    Private
    Private

Bableet - 60 Gnome badass warlock Empty Re: Bableet - 60 Gnome badass warlock

Post  Bableet Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:47 pm

just to make u all understand i am not floor, he lended my acc while i was off for months and he joined the guild on this char as an alt Smile
    Floortje
    Floortje
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 412

Post  Floortje Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:50 pm

+1 from me, Rasmus is a very nice guy and good raider. He was co-GM in mirage and had very nice dedication pushed with me to get progress and always caring for the guild more than for own benefits!
    Lemono
    Lemono
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 174

Post  Lemono Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:01 pm

Rofl +1 from me.
    But kick Floor after inv this wlock should be fine Laughing
    Floortje
    Floortje
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post  Floortje Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:15 pm

It is not me lemono :-P
    midzit
    midzit
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 646

Post  midzit Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:22 pm

some1 who give acc to Floor rogal haxor cant be taken serious!
    grosse -1!!!
    Judgemend
    Judgemend
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 229

Post  Judgemend Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Very nice application so +1 from me... But I think you should get KTM threat metter as warlock. Also Nature and Shadow Resistances for AQ40.
    Wierdgonzo
    Wierdgonzo
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Post  Wierdgonzo Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:59 pm

Hello mate,

I know him for Mirage rly nice guy, if he will be active +1 for me.

Cheers!
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 452

Post  DarkshivanProudToBeGay Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:19 pm

Hey guys, don't forget this small but important detail, he can only raid until 22h30. I find this an issue!

My 2 cents.
    Bableet
    Bableet
    Private
    Private

Post  Bableet Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:22 pm

Judgemend wrote:Very nice application so +1 from me... But I think you should get KTM threat metter as warlock. Also Nature and Shadow Resistances for AQ40.

Look my UI forgot to mention all my addons since i forgot what the hell i had when i relogged into my acc but i have some cool castbars that i dont rember name on and KTM ofcourse

Here is the full List of my Addons:
    Ace 1.3
    Aio Library Package
    Atlas
    Atlasloot Enhanced
    Bigwigs
    BonusScanner
    Caster Stats
    coolDown
    CT_mastermod
    CT_RABossMods
    CT_RaidAssist
    CT_RaidTracker
    DamageMeters
    Decursive
    Discord Action Bars
    Discord Art
    Discord Frame modifier
    Discord Macro functions
    Discord Library
    Discord Mini Inventory
    Discord Mini Spellbook
    DoTimer
    EquipCompare
    Extended Questlog
    Gatherer
    Grid
    GromsFarmer
    Group Buttons
    IFrameManager
    Improved Error Frame
    Jotter-K
    KLHThreatMeter
    Mailsound
    metamap - alot of under Metamap addons
    Mobinfo
    Monkey Quest
    Mozz Full World Map
    Nice Damage
    OmniCC
    Slidebar
    Superinspect
    Swatter
    WIM
    X-Perl
    SnaFu
    Bableet
    Bableet
    Private
    Private

Post  Bableet Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:29 pm

also one thing i didnt mention i would like in the first 2 weeks or so to get a bit used to the raiding again since i need to kinda warmup a bit to the raiding enviroment again it has ben many months i hope this will be allowed so that i can perform at the highest possible lvl Smile
    supercrim
    supercrim
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 170

Post  supercrim Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Judgemend wrote:Very nice application so +1 from me... But I think you should get KTM threat metter as warlock. Also Nature and Shadow Resistances for AQ40.

nahhhh our locks never pull threat off our beloved (and avoidance-capped!) MT.

WAIT
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:05 pm

supercrim wrote:

WAIT

Second.
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 452

Post  DarkshivanProudToBeGay Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Imwithstupid wrote:
    supercrim wrote:

WAIT

Second.

I hate you all -.-
    Bableet
    Bableet
    Private
    Private

Post  Bableet Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:28 pm

actually the sundays that i attend i will be able to attend longer due to meeting later for class on mondays atleast uintill New year
    Bableet
    Bableet
    Private
    Private

Post  Bableet Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:08 am

Just for notes, i have a somewhat decent BiS geared Mage alt with supreme and titan recipe, and a rogue BiS+ Geared
    criippari
    criippari
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 325

Post  criippari Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:22 pm

Well application is decent, you've actually written some sentences etc, not just "yes" and "no" answers.
    About the gear, enchant subtlety into your cloak and stamina or running speed to boots.
    Nature resistance gear is needed for Viscidus (sylvan chest, shoulders and head + gaeas embrace cloak with nature resistance enchant), together with a frost damage wand or you are just plain useless in that fight. Shadow resistance gear is a bonus ofc but we probably rather have a more geared warlock tanking in twins.
    Also I won't invite any locks anymore to raids without rockfuries as they are bis and can be obtained without any random drop luck.

But as you've explained yourself you might have troubles attending enough raids. Atleast back in dkp we required 66% attended to get loot over initiates/member ever. Imo everyone should have 80%+ tho to get anything but trash drops. Leaving a raid every time like 1 h early and missing raid every second week isn't really great, if we all had attendancy like that we'd need way more members which would result in slower gearing and slower progressing ofc.
    We can try an initiate spot with you however after you've fixed the stuff I mentioned, even with pretty many active warlocks as with the current debuff situation you cant have too much locks in raids that easily. Just don't get upset or sad if you rank very slowly (or need to sit very often, would be unfair to take some older members spot ofc) or get gear slowly compared some more active guys because we use loot council and one of the points in that system is to actually be able to give loot for those which will help the guild progress faster.

Criippari,
    Great and mighty führer of warlocks.
    criippari
    criippari
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 325

Post  criippari Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:24 pm

spörde

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:11 pm