Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+2
Floortje
Lorelan
6 posters

Zinerin = ready to rumble with Praeda. Pre-Pre-Pre application

Lorelan
    Lorelan
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Zinerin = ready to rumble with Praeda. Pre-Pre-Pre application Empty Zinerin = ready to rumble with Praeda. Pre-Pre-Pre application

Post  Lorelan Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:28 am

My opening word

Dear Praeda,

As i have known you for 1 day, in my mind you do not decay.
    A special place rested into my soul for Praeda only, so where ever the journey may take me i will not feel lonely.
    This will be a one time special application just for you, so sit back Praeda people and enjoy the view.

Personal Information

Your name : My name is Julian

Your age : My age is 25 years old

Your nationality : My nationality is 100% Dutch beef (The Netherlands)

Your time zone: My time zone is UTC+01:00

Character Information

Character name : Zinerin is my characters name.

Class : Warlock is my class to be.

Race : Gnomes are very hard to see.

Spec : Affliction/Ruin as suggested by the forum.

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :

I am attuned to Molten Core
    I am attuned to Black Wing Lair <<<<<since 28-12-12
    I am not yet attuned to Naxxramas

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

Head: mc-wow . eu/database/?item=16808
    Neck: mc-wow . eu/database/?item=17109
    Shoulders: mc-wow . eu/database/?item=18720
    Back: mc-wow . eu/database/?item=18350
    Chest: mc-wow . eu/database/?item=19682
    Wrists: mc-wow . eu/database/?item=16683
    Hands: mc-wow . eu/database/?item=16684
    Waist: mc-wow . eu/database/?item=18740
    Legs: mc-wow . eu/database/?item=19683
    Feet: mc-wow . eu/database/?item=19684
    Ring: mc-wow . eu/database/?item=18315
    Ring: mc-wow . eu/database/?item=13345
    Weapon: mc-wow . eu/database/?item=20654
    Wand: mc-wow . eu/database/?item=12605 connect both sentences to the dot to make the link work.

No enchants what so ever on any item YET

Hit chance = +4%
    Crit chance = +1%
    Spell power = +184

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :

Fire: 10
    Nature: 0
    Frost: 0

Show us your UI :

imageshack . us/photo/my-images/577/zinerin.jpg/
    just slide the letter towards the empty space

List of the addons you are currently using :

Atlas 1.8.1
    Atlas loot Enchanced
    Auctioneer
    Big Wigs -Ace2-
    Countdoom
    Enhtooltip
    Gatherer
    Gmail
    Gromsfarmer
    Mobinfo-2
    Stubby
    Sw_stats

PvE Experience :

It all started when i was a little egg......or wait do gnomes hatch from an egg or what ? hmm heck i dunno anymore. Well it began since i was a little gnome i expierenced the mighty powers of the lvl 1 - 2 troggs. It became my passion to slay them all. My first kill was an instant victory and it made me stronger, it felt good. I was going on a bloodrage (srry warriors i can have some to) until i reached the age of 60. There i met wonderous creatures who were willing to die before my feet and give me precious loot in return.

Well got that out of my system here the serious parts:

Expierence in all the dungeons from ragefire chasm till UBRS.
    Vanilla expierence fully cleared ZG,AQ20,MC.
    Retail expierence 1st 2 bosses in BWL
    Retail expierence Naxx until 4 horsemen.

Especially the last 2 parts were way long ago so i need to get my memory freshend up. Luckily i am not dirty of a bit of searching the internet for some tactics regarding the boss. (yet best practice will be facing them, fastest way to learn)

Previous guilds in Feenix :

REVENGE - Really nothing to say about this guild. I got an invite and i hoped it was a social guild, before i knew it i was the only one talking and answering. It has to come from both ways or it aint happening.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ?

YES SIR !

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?

YES SIR!

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?

I might be one of the few who actually took time to read the rules before appli...uuh ii mean YES SIR YES SIR!

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?

YES SIR! ......? ..... o right a name... ehmm well Naturalforce can vouch for me (x my fingers)

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : i cant believe i know that song...... lonely island/Like a boss... Laughing

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :

As you can see and as i can understand my gear is far from being ready to actually raid with Praeda.
    None the less at this very moment i am active as a social member. If you don't mind i would like to stay that way until i improved my gear to a more suitable style for guild useage. Let me sum up the what is beneficial for both sides on this idea,.

- You guys can slowly learn to trust me as a guild and as individuals.
    - I can learn more about the members and bond with them.
    - I am always willing to help if i have the time for it.
    - If youd like you can send me on an erron to make something or gather something for the guild.

the list goes on and on.
    My point being is that the guild has a very safe position from this angle. You can take your time to get to know me and are not obligated to invite me into raids. I will gain more confidence within the guild and gain the armor i need 1st on my own and if the guild is willing to help i accept it of course.

Getting those points aside for a moment i would like to thank you for at least being open enough to give non-members a chance to speak theyre voice.
    I want to type more about myself but i think not everything can be typed on a forum, ingame interaction is my favourite and i hope i got to you guys to give me a chance, fighting for a place inside Praeda.

I would like to finish this application with another silly homemade text. (naturalforce knows what i am talking about)

O Praeda, O Praeda, Thy has come to my rescue in bitter times, Thy has seen my foolishness and silly crimes.
    There cannot be two of a guild so fierce and strong, yet you look like a tight family that keeps his members warm.
    This day has passed and another will set soon, I will thank you for your kindness and attention towards this little goon.
    I will go home and drink my cups of tea, Heck i might even put some rum on the table today all is free!
    O Praeda, O Praeda, so blessed with members true to the core, I salute you today and tomorrow once more.....

Last edited by Zinerin on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total
    Floortje
    Floortje
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 412

Zinerin = ready to rumble with Praeda. Pre-Pre-Pre application Empty Re: Zinerin = ready to rumble with Praeda. Pre-Pre-Pre application

Post  Floortje Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:09 am

Your nationality : My nationality is 100% Dutch beef (The Netherlands)

Dutch and Poet Role player

+over 9000!

Let's be friends oke, from this moment onwards it will make my day ))

I have waited for this time, so very long, gief us a dutch mumble channel so we can sing a song

Jou bil is een krokodil, hap hap met je krokobil!
    midzit
    midzit
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 646

Zinerin = ready to rumble with Praeda. Pre-Pre-Pre application Empty Re: Zinerin = ready to rumble with Praeda. Pre-Pre-Pre application

Post  midzit Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:38 am

silly dutch bitches stop with color liberalism bloody fags get a room!
    Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Post  Naturalforce Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:46 am

Its good that youre aware that you lack some gear. Since its an application for a social spot till raid ready, ill give you my personal +1 !!

Very nice and fun guy!

DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 452

Post  DarkshivanProudToBeGay Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:52 am

This is a very nice application that I enjoyed to read, but in gear you need to feed!
    I guess that a social spot is good, until you manage to get yourself some loot!
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:13 pm

MY EYES ARE BURNING
    Lorelan
    Lorelan
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Post  Lorelan Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:31 pm

Its the love you feel creeping into your soul, imwithstupid you have now seen my true goal.
    To conquer with love and to slap with a glove, our combined passion will be set free out into the world like a white dove.
    Fear not imwithstupid we are here to support, while youre soul turns from rock to a muffin of some sort.
    Squeeshy and with sprickles youre soul will be now ready, ready to recieve love and cuddle my little gnomish belly.
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:17 pm

gay guy is already in guild wtf

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:38 am