Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+2
IMWITHSTUPID
JusticeThomas
6 posters

Shadow Priest Application [Clarenstomas]

JusticeThomas
    JusticeThomas
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 92

Shadow Priest Application [Clarenstomas] Empty Shadow Priest Application [Clarenstomas]

Post  JusticeThomas Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:12 am

Personal Information

Your name: Daniel

Your age: 25

Your nationality: USA

Your time zone: GMT-8 (PST)

Character Information

Character name: ClarensTomas

Class: Priest

Race: Human

Spec: Shadow

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxra mas: MC/BWL/Naxx

List all your gear and enchantments:
    [Head] The Hexxer’s Cover -- 41 SP (+8 SP)
    [Neck] Charm of the Shifting Sands -- 25 SP
    [Shoulder] Mantle of Maz’Nadir—21 SP (I have ZG +18 SP ready, but I've been unlucky with shoulders drops in BWL/AQ40)
    [Back] Cloak of Consumption -- 23 SP, 1% Hit (Subtlety)
    [Chest] Garb of Royal Ascension -- 30 SP, 2% Hit (+4 Stats)
    [Wrist] Rockfury Bracers – 27 SP, 1% Hit (+4Mp5)
    [Hands] Ebony Flame Gloves – 43 SP (+20 SP)
    [Waist] Girdle of Prophecy – 9 SP, 4Mp%
    [Legs] Leggings of the Black Blizzard – 41 SP, 1% Crit (+8 SP)
    [Feet] Boots of Epiphany – 35 SP (Minor Speed)
    [Finger] Nozdormu Ring – 28 SP, 5Mp5
    [Finger] Band of Dark Dominion – 33 SP
    [Trinket] Zandalarian Hero Charm -- 100-200 SP (pop)
    [Trinket] Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon
    [Weapon] Anathema – 69 SP, 7Mp% (+30 SP)
    [Also have Staff of the Ruins – 1% hit, also enchanted)
    [Wand] Touch of Chaos – 18 SP

(Heal Set: +663 Healing)
    (NR Set + Frost Wand)

Resistances: Nature: 198 (I am a Tailor/Enchanter)

Show us your UI:
    Shadow Priest Application [Clarenstomas] Screen11
    Clarens is waving to Praeda. Can you recognize who is in the background?

List of the addons you are currently using: I am currently using Big Wigs, Decursive, dot timer, and Xperl UI. If I’m not healing I turn off Grid and Clique, and I have Cthun Warner but haven’t used it.

PvE Experience: Feenix—ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, AQ40 (8/9), Naxx (Trash clearing and Razuv)

Previous guilds in Feenix: Chainpull, Skull and Bones, My Staff Twinkles

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):
    Based on my current hours, yes (although the next few days might be a little weird because I am traveling to my future-in-laws' house).

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that? Of course.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by? Yes.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them? Yes, and yes.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you? Wendoor or maybe Elixo and Greens, although I unfortunately have not weaved any shadows for your current warlocks.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ): Like a boss.

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: I take my responsibilities seriously but I care more about helping people and having fun with other raid members. I have only joined guilds when I thought I might be able to help, and I have only left guilds when I was no longer helpful (eg., chainpull had as many shadow priests as it had warlocks). Also, I dream of one day adopting a Spriestank OS with my 228 armor Gloves of the Immortal (they are like purple uggs for your hands).
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Shadow Priest Application [Clarenstomas] Empty Re: Shadow Priest Application [Clarenstomas]

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:34 am

Ohoy down there and thanks for applying to <Praeda>!

I'm a bit drunk atm and evidently I am dead according to the current time but anyway here goes (always nice with UI pic in 628px × 451px too ^^)

• Swap minor speed enchant with +7 stam.
    • The DMF card is a bit meh as it only works for mind blast. If you have WSG Friendly, you should buy the deresistance trinket and also fetch ARgent dawn trinket for naxx.
    • I must have forgotten something because the list is way too short than it usually is.

Hmmm... good app - I'll check this out tomorrow as well to find more things to complain about.

Sincelr,y
    ~imwithstupid, priest cl of praeda.
    supercrim
    supercrim
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 170

Shadow Priest Application [Clarenstomas] Empty Re: Shadow Priest Application [Clarenstomas]

Post  supercrim Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:11 am

USA USA USA
    fatty
    fatty
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 546

Post  fatty Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:22 am

Don't listen to Stupid, he is nub at shadowpriest.

Grab the UBRS Spelldmg trinket (for naxx/bwl) and the warsong friendly trinket (for aq40). If you have any other spellpenetration gear that helps alot for aq40 (since the resistance is higher there) but for naxx you dont need that much.

We are toning down the raiding during christmas, but we will probably grab a raid or 2 next week if we get the people for it. We start up for real in early january Smile

Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Post  Naturalforce Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:37 am

one thing, as i see no one here mentioned it, regarding your time in the next few days, you dont have to worry. praeda is on a xmass break as of last night. we will have something organized for/by alts, but no official raids.

very nice app +1, cant wait to see you in action
    bericica
    bericica
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 124

Post  bericica Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:27 pm

+1 from me, ur app is much better than the most we get around here
    Also the guy from the background of ur photo is stupid.
    JusticeThomas
    JusticeThomas
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 92

Post  JusticeThomas Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:30 pm

I appreciate the advice. I have the WSG trinket and can use it instead (I've been considering getting the MC trinket and stacking it, but I hate pop trinkets). Also, I already wear Rune of the Dawn for Naxx undead (because Razuv totally counts as major Naxx experience). I'll get the Jed trinket as well for Naxx. My boots now have +7 stamina. As far as spell penetration goes, I also have AV's Don Rodrigo's Band (7 Stam, 1% Crit, 20 Spell pen) that I can wear.
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:44 pm

accepted

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:06 pm