Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

jimyrustler protection warrior

jimyrustler777
    jimyrustler777
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

jimyrustler protection warrior Empty jimyrustler protection warrior

Post  jimyrustler777 Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:20 pm

Personal Information

Your name :ross

Your age :24

Your nationality :english

Your time zone:gmt

Character Information

Character name :jimyrustler

Class :warrior

Race :nightelf

Spec :wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_1_805c2o5p55250130500221251 am willing to change a prefered spec if needed

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :i am attuned to mc/bwl and am currently working on naxx attunment

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

helm - glyh's skull of fire resistance = 100hp
    neck - rage of mugamba
    shoulders - polished obsidian pauldrons = 30ap
    cloak - overlord's embrace = 70 armor
    chest - breastplate of might = 100hp
    wrist - ice bane bracers = 9 stam
    gloves - gauntlets of might = 7 agil(soon to be 15
    waist - belt of the sand reaver
    legs - legplates of wrath = 100 hp
    feet - sabatons of might = 7 stam
    ring1 - band of the steadfast hero
    ring2 - overlord's crimson band
    trinket1 - vigilance charm
    trinket2 - force of will
    sheild - aegis of the blood god = 2% block
    1 hand - quel'serrar = 15 agility
    2 hand - nightfall = 3% attackspeed
    ranged - crossbow of imminent doom = 3% hit
    24.20% block/16.31% dodge/14.02% parryy
    405 def 5239 hp 5% hit
    res gear
    ironvine belt
    ironvine chest = 100hp
    ironvine gloves = 15 agility
    gaea's embrace = 15 nature res
    am also working on getting noxxions shackels (nature res bracers from maraudon).
    am also working on getting frost gear set toogether.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) 41/120/24

Show us your UI tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28mlbmd&s=6 am still perfecting my ui but its getting there .

List of the addons you are currently using :bigwigs,bartender,ecb,ktm,sw stats,cartogripher,xpearl.

PvE Experience :well my vanilla exp is limited i have cleared zg/aq20/mc but i have played protection warrior for about 5 years on retail server clearing all tbc content and most of wotlk including alot on hard/hc modes.also a little cata/mop pve exp but i mainly played pvp in cata/mop

Previous guilds in Feenix :i havent been part of any progression guild on feenix just social spots. have pugged mostly but i think im ready to put some real dedication into this guild and its community.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): yes

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using: yes main reason started my profs.flask of the titans,res pots,elixier mongoose,giants,greater agil,chops,scrolls armor/stam,and loads of rum:P

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? thats no problem

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? sadly no

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: yes ofc

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island - Airdrawndagger

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : well im prompt,reliable and dnt mind being told when im doing it wrong,well tbh its probly the only way iv ever progressed as a player in this game.also i might not b the most vocal person on ts/mumble but if i think i have something of value to say i wont hesitate to.
    oh and my wars name is jimmy but my actual name is ross i guess thats helpfull Razz

Last edited by jimyrustler777 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : got a few new peices of gear/enchants)
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 452

jimyrustler protection warrior Empty Re: jimyrustler protection warrior

Post  DarkshivanProudToBeGay Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:30 pm

I'm on vacation at the moment but as I told you to apply we are considering exceptional BiS pre-raid tanks.

So I'll accept you and hope to see you perform well in our raids!

Welcome!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:14 pm