Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

Holy priest at your service.

puppeline
    puppeline
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Holy priest at your service. Empty Holy priest at your service.

Post  puppeline Fri May 03, 2013 12:36 am

Personal Information

Your name : Robin Stensaker

Your age :21

Your nationality : Norwegian

Your time zone: +1gmt

Character Information

My character is puppeline, a priest with alf epic bwl/mc/aq20 gear and a few bis preraid and zg items. I have benediction and 760+ spell healing in my specc
    She likes to explore the mountains in the Ironforge area and to walk down the stranglethorn beaches in search of love.
    Character name : Puppeline

Class :Priest

Race : Human

Spec : Holy

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : MC and BWL. i am working with naxxramas atm.

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :
    Wep: benediction item=18608 (found on valkyrie db)
    wand: green wand with 24 healing
    Head: from ZG with 55 healing item=22720
    neck: from strat baron 33 healing item=18723
    Cloak: crafted epic healing cloak item=18510
    Chest: baron rivendare cloth robe item=13346
    bracers and legs: t2
    Gloves: healing gloves from ossirian item=21462
    Belt and boots: t1
    ring: 2x dm west healing ring item=18395
    trinkets: manatap talisman and class quest trinket
    enchants: chest 100 mana | bracers healing | legs zg enchant |weapon healing | boots spirit. | gloves with healing will be added when servers go online.
    With this gear i have enough mana sustain while focusing on spellheal

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :
    shadow:50 Fire:40 Frost: 20. I dont have much resist gear yet. but i am currently working on my NR gear and i should be done within a day.

Show us your UI :
    I'm sorry but the servers are down and my screenshot format was bugging. i will update this once i fix it. Its basicly ct raid frames and a relative low UI scale with focus on clean view and visible timers with 2 hidden action bars.

List of the addons you are currently using :
    CT_raid
    damage meters
    auctioneer
    sw_stats
    Clique
    I am also using threatmeters.

I am testing different addon combinations atm to make them fit my personal prefferences the best way possible. This is what i am running with now, but it is not permanent.

PvE Experience : I have cleared entire mc, bwl, and aq up to twins on this character. I did also clear aq 40 and 5 nax bosses in retail wow. I know all mechanics in naxxramas due to soloing in retail and research. I did also raid frequently during the wotlk versions of naxx. In retail i have been raiding heroic raid dificulties through wotlk and cata, aswell as most part of vanila.I do also have tons of pvp experience.

Previous guilds in Feenix : I dont remember its name tbh, it was a while back. We cleared mc and bwl in 2 weeks with mostly pre raid items and went onto AQ40, but i left the guild due to taking a break and i never saw the guild again when i came back.

General Information
    I am a 21 year old guy from norway that loves anime, sports and being social besides playing wow. I do also play League of legends aw EU west =)
    I am online most days and i am working on professions on alts aswell for moneymaking and self providence.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): yeah no problem! I have no shackles except those i give the undead (xD)

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using: yes, i have alchemy and i bring mana potions, resistance pots and flasks to the raid. Aswell as other comsumables/buffs such as food and candles that i wont let anyone near.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? I would preffer to play as much as possible, but if its not all the time i wont mind.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? yes i do.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Not yet!

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes i use forums alot and this would not be an exception.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely island - Dubnobasswithmyheadman. But i would give howl by within temptation a go for the best gaming experience!

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Stormscale/Eide/simple my retail wow main. Naked Wink

If there is anything more you want to know please leave a question or PM me ingame
    screenshot of UI coming asap.

-Puppeline

Last edited by puppeline on Fri May 03, 2013 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gear changes + NR gear)
    dannyboy
    dannyboy
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 109

Holy priest at your service. Empty Re: Holy priest at your service.

Post  dannyboy Fri May 03, 2013 4:39 am

Try get DMF:Blue dragon trinket since it is almost a requirement on some of our longer bosses, and the neck from ossirian in an AQ20.

Other than that, you will need NR gear + enchants, and fully enchant ur main gear.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using: yes, i have alchemy and i bring mana potions, resistance pots and flasks to the raid. Aswell as other comsumables/buffs such as food and candles that i wont let anyone near.

Not sure if I should assume u know what to bring or not, but we can fix that.

other than that nice apply +1, fatty could use some norwegian friends Very Happy
    dannyboy
    dannyboy
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 109

Post  dannyboy Fri May 03, 2013 5:40 am

also LBRS ring, rosewine circle ! Smile
    supercrim
    supercrim
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 170

Post  supercrim Fri May 03, 2013 7:41 am

Nice app and your gear is all fine. DMF is very important as Danny said, it is a BiS healing trinket, so you can replace Mindtap with that.

I can craft you the full NR set (3 pieces of Sylvan + Gaea cloak) with enchants if you find me in-game.

GL with the app, update us with your Naxx attunement and wait for Imwithstupid to reply.
    Supercrim
    Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Post  Naturalforce Fri May 03, 2013 8:51 am

puppeline wrote:Personal Information
    She likes to explore the mountains in the Ironforge area and to walk down the stranglethorn beaches in search of love.

Sad

IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Fri May 03, 2013 12:13 pm

I like where this is going, I think Fattydorf need another norwegian in the guild ^^

Keep 'em updates coming.

~Priest CL
    puppeline
    puppeline
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  puppeline Sun May 05, 2013 3:35 am

Update: Naxx attuned and full sylvan NR gear + cloak. working towards DMF trinket atm.
    Fixed enchants on NR gear.
    Professions: Herbalism and Alchemy fully skilled. no flask recipes yet.

IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Mon May 06, 2013 12:51 pm

-You should really swap T1 Belt for preraid belt from DM East.

-Also get a dispel addon such as Decursive or Detox.

-Link your spec using a talent calc such as aowow or wowprovider.

Just fix this stuff above and you're in.
    puppeline
    puppeline
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  puppeline Mon May 06, 2013 2:04 pm

[quote="Imwithstupid"]-You should really swap T1 Belt for preraid belt from DM East.

-Also get a dispel addon such as Decursive or Detox.

-Link your spec using a talent calc such as aowow or wowprovider.

I do now have the zandalari belt which is far supperior

i did also get decursive. the reason my addon list was weak is due to me reinstalling the game and thus not having any addons.

My talents are aowow.o rg/?talent#bxT0sV0oZbxxcf0Vx

I could take renew instead of pushback resistance. the reason for my pick here is mainly because i have been running alot 5 mans, and this is the safer choice overall.
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Mon May 06, 2013 3:39 pm

Everything looking good, just fix the spec to look somewhere more like this:

http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_5_85012301305c1d35051030300055r

although you can keep the pushback removing points from imp renew, holy nova is of course optional but the prayer of healing range is kinda meh because you don't use it enough to make it worth it, also imp shield > threat, you want to save others before yourself besides 12% extra threat reduce on spells that barely does alot of threat (compared to dps) thus enchant like subletly is kinda useless for a healer (and of course I have it ^^)

whisper someone with officer rank or above such as amitta/floor or dopeey for inv, somehow they stripped CLs' powers atm

Accepted.
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Mon May 06, 2013 3:40 pm

right tell them that stupid sent you (lol) when you whisper, have fun =)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:30 pm