Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+2
ntiogol
budheavy
6 posters

Mage (hoping for core merge to happen)

budheavy
    budheavy
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 83

Mage (hoping for core merge to happen) Empty Mage (hoping for core merge to happen)

Post  budheavy Sat May 18, 2013 3:02 pm

Your name : Dave

Your age : 29

Your nationality : Asia

Your time zone: GMT +7:00

Character Information

Character name : Budheavy

Class : Mage

Race : Human

Spec : Any, but usually Fire for PvE or Frost for a few fights, elemental for pvp

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes also attuned on all my geared alts for all these

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) : Hit cap in both specs (usually use more crit in fire and only 8-9% hit from gear), 5/9 T3, Leggings of Polarity, Regalia Staff, ZG Wand, C'thun ring + Naxx Trash Ring, Thaddius + Nef Trinkets, T2 Gloves, T2.5 Chest, Bug Trio Cloak, Gluth Shoulders, Naxx Neck. I also have more Stam gear for Anub and other fights, like Dragon's Touch and the Naxx Chest and other stuff. Everything is enchanted with ZG enchants or endgame enchants. In Fire PVE gear that I usually use without any oil or any other buffs I have 623SP, 12 Crit, and 9 Hit -- I have a crit set I can get up to 15% crit unbuffed, as well.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : I have all that gear, already started my frost resist gear a long time ago, as well. Fire and NR is capped, even have some SR gear.

Show us your UI : Mage (hoping for core merge to happen) DPzfdwG

List of the addons you are currently using : too many to count, can check my UI. I have every addon needed for feenix raiding / pvping / convenience

PvE Experience : Everything on Feenix that is available I have done with other guilds, including 4hm with two different guilds (but left before they downed it). In retail I full cleared naxx on a US server called Arthas in a guild called <TG>, when naxx was the hardest raid, before TBC was released.

Previous guilds in Feenix : FE (long time ago), after that WiP but I had some irl stuff so I had to go inactive, came back and joined Y so Srs for pvp grind.

General Information

I do almost all the GDKPS on my alts, I have all the consumables, money, and toons that can craft everything I need on my own. None of that is a concern. A lot of you might have done premades or played pvp with me, too. So maybe you guys know me.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island - Dubnobasswithmyheadman

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :

I have alts that are really geared, as well -- full epics and good gear like 5 or 6/8 t2+ -- and I can competently play on them if I need to, since I don't need much loot on my mage, and if someone doesn't show up, I can help. I have the most experience in this game as a rogue or druid healer, but I am just as good at my mage or at anything else. I have played competitively on retail servers and got hero of the alliance for rated bgs, got gladiator once on my rogue, and have raided almost everything on heroic with a lot of big name us guilds like <Juggernaut> on Mal'Ganis, <Vigil> also on Mal'Ganis, <TG> on Arthas, and more. I stopped for the panda shit, fuck pandas.

Last edited by budheavy on Sun May 19, 2013 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total
    ntiogol
    ntiogol
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 62

Mage (hoping for core merge to happen) Empty Re: Mage (hoping for core merge to happen)

Post  ntiogol Sat May 18, 2013 3:38 pm

Very nice application !!!
    GL Smile
    budheavy
    budheavy
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Mage (hoping for core merge to happen) Empty Re: Mage (hoping for core merge to happen)

Post  budheavy Sat May 18, 2013 4:47 pm

I was using a frost enchant on my t2 gloves, so I should update to say I have +20 more SP that I previously listed, in PVE gear, so it should actually be 623, but that's not really important I guess.
    Wakox
    Wakox
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 175

Post  Wakox Sat May 18, 2013 5:52 pm

budheavy wrote:
    Your nationality : Asia

???????????????????????????????????????? country pls so i can find you irl
    budheavy
    budheavy
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Post  budheavy Sat May 18, 2013 6:54 pm

I am in Taiwan
    midzit
    midzit
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 646

Post  midzit Sat May 18, 2013 9:57 pm

think u applied to Praeda around last summer and declined it when FE accepted u right?
    budheavy
    budheavy
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Post  budheavy Sun May 19, 2013 12:44 am

midzit wrote:think u applied to Praeda around last summer and declined it when FE accepted u right?

You are right, I applied to a couple guilds during my initial application process to Feenix raiding, because I wanted to get into the best one that I could. I accepted FE's offer because they were the first guild that I applied to and the first to formally accept me, which I think is fair. You can check my old application for more information about me, as it was more detailed, or to see how my gear has progressed. I do enjoy competing for top spots, and not just mediocre raiding. Now that the core merger is coming and the remaining content is finally going to be released, I am ready to raid again and join you guys to beat it. I never stopped raiding on Feenix, but I did discontinue raiding on my Mage for a few months, as the content was never released -- and I took that time to really gear up some alts so that I could offer more than just one character to the next guild I joined. Well, anyhow, if you need Mages (or anything else I have) then I am here and can make the raid-times!
    dannyboy
    dannyboy
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 109

Post  dannyboy Sun May 19, 2013 10:14 am

nice gear and alright attitude and pretty decent apply +1 from me
    Sponzy
    Sponzy
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 202

Post  Sponzy Sun May 19, 2013 11:09 am

We talked alot in game yesterday. Whisper Dopeey/Amitta/Floor for invite.

Acepted.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:43 pm