Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+5
fatty
IMWITHSTUPID
MafiaBoss
ntiogol
Evileyes
9 posters

Evileyes Application

Evileyes
    Evileyes
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 87

Evileyes Application Empty Evileyes Application

Post  Evileyes Wed May 22, 2013 7:35 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Sam Red

Your age : 21(22)

Your nationality : Swedish

Your time zone: +1 (Server time)

Character Information

Character name : Evileyes

Class : Warrior

Race : Night Elf

Spec : wowprovider.com/?talent=11226005_1_835c2o5p55250110510221051

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Of course.

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21460 - ZG Idol
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19383
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=16961 - 30 Attack Power
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21456 - 1% Dodge
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=16966 - 100 Health
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=22423 - 9 Stamina
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19867 - 15 Agility
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=19862 - 7 Stamina
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=20038 (Also have Huhuran's stinger which I actually quite like, almost 1% avoidance)
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=11810
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=18406
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=18879
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21200
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=16965 - 7 Stamina
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=16962 - ZG Idol
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=21598
    db.valkyrie-wow.com/?item=22421 - 15 Agility

Also got a fury set up + Nightfall.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :
    Nature: A lot.. 200+ depending on what items.
    Fire: 161+ really depends on which items I use.. I only managed to get one +20 FR enchant, it's not obtainable anymore according to the forums. The coffer has been removed due to people abusing it for greens or something..
    Frost: None, never really needed that and still don't since FL isn't released yet Wink.

Show us your UI : imgur.com/M4oRHwP
    I have hotkeys on mostly everything, but only my main bar shows the hotkeys in the screenshot - just so you don't think I don't have the rest hotkeyed.

List of the addons you are currently using : Bigwigs, KTM, SWstats, CT_raidassist, Bongos, Buffalo, CTW.. Probably a few minor irrelevant ones too.

PvE Experience : Cleared everything from Vanilla -> Wotlk and halfway through Cata (didn't stick around for more releases)
    MT(bear tho) in Wotlk and got server first Ulduar.

On feenix my experience goes to 4hm, haven't done them yet. Done everything else (except for some world bosses I guess)

Previous guilds in Feenix :
    Fidelis
    Final Exit
    Valhalla Rising

Are the ones worth of note I guess.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Seeing as you only have 3 raids per week that would mean 100% attendance forever. But yes I could guarantee close to 100%. So far always had 100% in all guilds I've been in. (Edit: Just realized that was a blatant lie! I had a weeks vacation a month ago or so)

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using:
    Yes I can, and can keep supplying Dark too! Wink
    Titans, Giants, Mongoose, Superior Defense, Stoneshield, Dirge, Spider, Brute, Agi/Str/Sta/Prot Scrolls (Not max rank and not full on them every raid tho), and Sharpening stones. Might have missed something, maybe firewater but I only used that as fury but if you require it I'll use it.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?
    Yes

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?
    Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?
    Not sure if he would vouch for me but mr Sergio aka Dark is a friend :>.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yeah no problem.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) :
    Well he says it's "Lonely Island - Dubnobasswithmyheadman" but it should be "Martin Sexton - Diner"

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : I used to eat ants when I was a kid because of Baloo..

Last edited by Evileyes on Wed May 22, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ntiogol
    ntiogol
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 62

Evileyes Application Empty Re: Evileyes Application

Post  ntiogol Wed May 22, 2013 7:54 pm

thanks for applying.
    i would like to pinpoint some things.

1st. I have made 2-3 AQ runs with him, and he was a very good and fair leader
    2nd. I was with him in fidelis and he was a very good tank !!!!

BUT

1st. He left fidelis cause of loot
    2nd. why did you leave FE and valhalla ?

gl with the application
    Evileyes
    Evileyes
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 87

Post  Evileyes Wed May 22, 2013 8:08 pm

ntiogol wrote:thanks for applying.
    i would like to pinpoint some things.

1st. I have made 2-3 AQ runs with him, and he was a very good and fair leader
    2nd. I was with him in fidelis and he was a very good tank !!!!

BUT

1st. He left fidelis cause of loot
    2nd. why did you leave FE and valhalla ?

gl with the application

Hey thanks for the kind words Smile.

To be fair I left Fidelis because of not wanting to play WoW anymore, not loot Smile. If you remember I didn't come online for like 4 months after I left Fidelis. I counted every minute of every raid just wanting it to end because I was bored of it. Only motivation I had was T2 shoulders. And when it was LC'd to a trial it was the last drop and I left and quit WoW. Wasn't a rage quit because I didn't get the loot, it was just the last thing that pushed me over the edge of quitting, wasn't unfair or anything like that. Ccb was the guy who got them and he is a good tank definitely.

FE/VR is a long story, I've spoken to Dark about it.

Just want to comment on Valhalla Rising in short. Not the sole reason I left but the enviroment in VR was extremely hostile and abusive. Literally every raid consisted of Grafen yelling at everyone saying everyone was horrible and a shitter and nobody deserves loot and he would kick everyone if he could. Every raid was demotivating and nobody was ever happy.. This wasn't the main reason I left, but just wanted to make it known that the stay in VR is pretty horrible =/. Grafen gets stuff done and can definitely make a guild advance but it's not pleasant raiding with him.

Edit: I already feel bad for writing that.. I really don't like bashing other people or guilds like this so if anyone really wants to know more do it in private <3.
    MafiaBoss
    MafiaBoss
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 166

Post  MafiaBoss Wed May 22, 2013 8:44 pm

All i have to say if that Evileyes seems a nice guy, from what i've seen

About gear +1 ofc

The thing is we could use a fury warr better than a prot one, in my opinion.

Still +1

Good luck

Ye important issue, -1 for being STUPET countrymen

Last edited by Dubiu on Wed May 22, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Wed May 22, 2013 8:49 pm

he is swedish +111111
    fatty
    fatty
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 546

Post  fatty Wed May 22, 2013 9:06 pm

Not the sole reason I left but the enviroment in VR was extremely hostile and abusive. Literally every raid consisted of Grafen yelling at everyone saying everyone was horrible and a shitter and nobody deserves loot and he would kick everyone if he could.

I see a problem here. Everyone in Praeda are extremely hostile and abusive. You will be told worse things than that on a regular basis, even when the raids are going good.
    Dzevad
    Dzevad
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 223

Post  Dzevad Wed May 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Very nice guy and a skilled player. He was tanking one of my first 5-men and his girlfriend promised to make me bloodvine set Very Happy

+1 and gl
    supercrim
    supercrim
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 170

Post  supercrim Wed May 22, 2013 9:29 pm

fatty wrote:
    Not the sole reason I left but the enviroment in VR was extremely hostile and abusive. Literally every raid consisted of Grafen yelling at everyone saying everyone was horrible and a shitter and nobody deserves loot and he would kick everyone if he could.

I see a problem here. Everyone in Praeda are extremely hostile and abusive. You will be told worse things than that on a regular basis, even when the raids are going good.
    May I also mention that the racism is rampant. I'm not talking about bullshit swede-serbe preschool-showdown rivalries either, I mean real hardcore, deeply-ingrained hatred of my people, my countrymen, and my racial heritage.

+1 anyway, he's a good player.

SC
    Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Post  Naturalforce Wed May 22, 2013 9:52 pm

supercrim wrote:
    fatty wrote:

May I also mention that the racism is rampant. I'm not talking about bullshit swede-serbe preschool-showdown rivalries either, I mean real hardcore, deeply-ingrained hatred of my people, my countrymen, and my racial heritage.

+1 anyway, he's a good player.

SC

Oh how i love you guys.
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    DarkshivanProudToBeGay
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 452

Post  DarkshivanProudToBeGay Wed May 22, 2013 9:59 pm

Good application, and very nice feedback from everyone and myself included, I'll accept you to the guild!

Welcome to Praeda!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:23 pm