Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Hunter application

Minorie
    Minorie
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Hunter application Empty Hunter application

Post  Minorie Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:55 pm

Your name : Christoffer Larsson

Your age : 24 in a month

Your nationality : Swedish

Your time zone: GMT+1

Character Information

Character name : Minorie

Class : Hunter

Race : Nelf Female

Spec (please link using a talentcalculator, 
    This is what im planning to run wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_3_855g505f05251030513051q

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : None, since every time i run UBRS or BRD i end up in a shitty group of ppl, missing some nexus for the naxx prequest

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

Almost Full BiS pre Raid, 60 % of it enchanted, will get all enchanted asap

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : just a couple of items i picked up during some dungeons, not much at all

Show us your UI :

Running Standard Blizz UI with some addons

List of the addons you are currently using :

KTM, BIGWINGS, Atlasloot

PvE Experience : Back in vanilla i was main tank for a guild called PURGED on HELLSCREAM ALLIANCE, managed to get the worlds 9th Full naxx clear.
     i cant post link to vid for the first KT kill we did but, search on youtube on Purged vs Kel and you will find it in the top, Nicked Crazy nelf male warrior 

Previous guilds in Feenix : Just a lowlvl guild that i lvled in.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):

Yes, i work from 07.00 to 16.00 from monday to friday, after work im @ my computer so that wount be a problem at all

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using:

Yes, im alchemist so i can make some stuff myself and will bring all that i need to the raids, Flask, food, Agipot, manapot, mana reg pot, food for pet and tons of arrows

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?

We did that aswell when i was in Purged and got no problem at all with that

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?

Totaly do!

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?

Doubt there is, not what i can remember

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:

Im always reading forums, even Mist of pandaria forums since im kinda addicted to forum and shareing my ideas and read about other ppls

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : hmm tricky one but i guess " The twist - Chubby Checker" Very Happy

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : U all might wonder if i know the hunter class when i
    played a warrior in vanilla. I had an 60 hunter alt that i did fill up the dps spots when we had a dps missing and i let the other tanks rule the tanking, mainly Bwl ony, Aq40 up to twins

I hope u all have a great summer if i dont get accepted and GL in raiding progress.
    Dopeey
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Hunter application Empty Re: Hunter application

Post  Dopeey Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:44 pm

Greetings Christoffer

In the first hand, Your apply isnt really what we wanted.So ok lets start.

If you have a good pet and want to go hybrid spec, you better remove 2 talents from endurance traiining and improve your pet revival.It will help a lot, as sometimes you got to rez it during the fight.

Minorie wrote:Almost Full BiS pre Raid, 60 % of it enchanted, will get all enchanted asap

Doesnt really tell us anything.Cant give a single tip/guidance here.

Anyway mate.
    Our minimum requirements are at least full BiS pre-raid geared,having full NR gear(enchanted aswell),be attuned to every Raid(you are not even in a single one :O ) and beeing able to come in all our Raids full consumambles supported on your own.
    You seem quite a new player to the server, and this Guild Raids top content atm.

Minorie wrote:Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?

Totaly do!

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : hmm tricky one but i guess " The twist - Chubby Checker"

Terrible lie.I wont comment on that..You were supposed to read our rules.From there you would find the correct song.

Anyways mate,your expirience and gear doesnt really suits to us.
    Besides that,our Hunter roster is way more than full atm.Cant take a single one more even with  monster gear.

I wish you good luck searching for another Guild and thank you very much for applying to Praeda.

Wish you good summer aswell Wink

Declined

~ Dopeey

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:02 am