Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

Dksnake - Tank

Dksnake
    Dksnake
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 4

Dksnake - Tank Empty Dksnake - Tank

Post  Dksnake Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:18 am

Personal Information

Your name : Matt

Your age : 24

Your nationality : USA!!!!!

Your time zone: CST - 7 Hrs Behind Server Time

Character Information

Character name : Dksnake

Class : Warrior

Race : Night Elf

Spec:

wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_1_805c5o51n055250110500221051

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :

MC/BWL Yes, Naxx not at this exact sec but i could get it pretty quickly, i revered with AD and have not yet had a need to get it

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) :

Helm: Helm of Wrath     7Def/10Stam/15Block
    Neck: Rage of Mugamba
    Shoulder: Pauldrons of Wrath    +5 Fire Resist
    Cloak: Sandstorm Cloak   +1 Dodge
    Chest: Breastplate of Wrath     +4 Stats
    Bracer: Bracelets of Wrath    +9 Stam
    Gloves: Gauntlets of Wrath   +15 Agi
    Belt: Waistband of Wrath
    Legs: Legplates of Wrath  7Def/10Stam/15Block
    Feet: Sabatons of Wrath   +7 Stam
    Rings:  Heavy Dark Iron Ring/Overlords Crimson Band
    Trinkets: Onyxia's Blood Talisman/Styleen's Impending Scarab
    Weapon: Spineshatter  +15 Agi
    Shield: Earthren Guard  +2% block
    R Weapon: Crossbow of Immenent Doom

Fire Resist Gear (225 Unbuffed)
    Dark Iron Helm   7Def/10Stam/15Block
    DrakeFire Amulet
    Onyxia Scale Cloak   + 15 FR
    Dark Iron Bracers    +9 Stam
    Dark Iron Gauntlets  +7 AGI
    Dark Iron Leggins  7Def/10Stam/15Block
    Dark Iron Boots of the Bear   +7 Stam

Nature Resist 184 Unbuffed
    Acid-Etched Pauldrons   +5 NR
    Ironvine Breastplate   +100HP
    Noxxions Shackle   +9stam
    Husk of Nerub'rekhan    +2% Block
    Ironvine Gloves   +7 Stam
    Ironvine Belt
    Band of Cenarius
    Gea's Embrace    +15 NR

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :

Fire 224 unbuffed  Nature 184 unbuffed   Frost: 0

Show us your UI

Having Issues Uploading a UI pic atm ill shall try later

List of the addons you are currently using :
    Major Ones are:
    Bigwigs
    Xpearl
    KTM
    DPSMeter
    CT Raid assist
    Bartender
    Improved Error Frame
    ItemRack

PvE Experience :
    Vanilla Retail: MC/ZG/AQ20/BWL/World Bosses   Cleared Up to Emps in AQ40 and 6 or 7 bosses in Naxx 40
    BC: All content Cleared
    Woltk: All content Cleared
    Cata: Frist Content Tier then said Fuck WoW

Previous guilds in Feenix :
    Praetorian Guards

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):

I can make all raid times but i will have to be leaving at 2230 ST on the days i work, varrys week to week

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using:

Yes

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?

Yes

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ?

Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?

Dannypriest/Doopey/Kali, im sure many other are familar with me from Pugs for World Dragons

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:

yes

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) :

Booker T & the M G 's - Green Onions

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :

There an Ar15 Rifle sitting about 3 feet away from me when im playing Smile
    Evileyes
    Evileyes
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 87

Dksnake - Tank Empty Re: Dksnake - Tank

Post  Evileyes Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:19 pm

Heard a lot of very bad stuff about this guy. Including that he bought his entire T2 set.

From what I've heard, -1.
    Dksnake
    Dksnake
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Dksnake Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:00 am

Did I buy most of my t2 gear yes, dannypriest is aware of this. I did it because I had the gear on retail before BC came out. And with BWL being as simple it was pre merge, guild went 4/8 our first time in, I knew the core merge changes would make it more difficult and time consuming to get t2.

As for what other bad things you have heard plz feel free to post and ill see what I have to say.
    dannyboy
    dannyboy
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 109

Post  dannyboy Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:31 am

the fact that he bought gear has nothing to do with anything, he has the gear not from not being able to clear bwl but from not being able to get the loot. big difference than buying an account.

he is a pretty good tank when he has been in my runs listens and follows directions, and atleast he isnt on my banlist like prevails.

+1
    Evileyes
    Evileyes
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 87

Post  Evileyes Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:40 pm

dannyboy wrote:the fact that he bought gear has nothing to do with anything, he has the gear not from not being able to clear bwl but from not being able to get the loot. big difference than buying an account.

he is a pretty good tank when he has been in my runs listens and follows directions, and atleast he isnt on my banlist like prevails.

+1

"he has the gear not from not being able to clear bwl but from not being able to get the loot."

If you are talking about post merge BWL being bugged, I've seen Dksnake around a really long time, way before merge, so it's not really an excuse for buying it.

About the buying gear part. Obtaining gear legitimately shows you have some experience of it at least, you are on that level of "play". If you just bought your gear you are on the same level as Shinkansens tank alt or whoever who is running around in random pre raid gear because you have nothing to show for actually being on a higher "level" than them. It also shows that you couldn't manage getting that gear yourself so you resorted to buying it which can mean that you are lazy or bad. I've seen Dksnake around for a long time meaning he is not a new alt who bought his gear instantly, he's been around and still not been able to get the gear and had to buy it. The gear itself isn't everything, same reason I and others didn't like Whydodges application even though he has T3. He most likely got carried to that gear meaning he didn't earn it meaning you have no way of knowing if he is the real deal or not. Him not having any PvE experience on Feenix kind of confirmed my point.

I also based my -1 on the fact that he has to leave an hour early whenever he works because he is from the US. Him having a bad spec didn't settle my worries about him buying T2 either.

That being said Dksnake might be the best tank on this server for all I know Smile. Not saying buying gear makes him instantly bad, just pointing out why buying gear "has something to do with it".

Dksnake sorry if I offended you btw, I realize this came off pretty rough when I read through it <3.
    Sponzy
    Sponzy
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 202

Post  Sponzy Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Buying gear doesnt need to mean anything. If I have money to waste on this game, on this private server (which I dont) I would buy same for all my chars. Does It mean I am not skilled or something? Not really, that would mean Im reach only, or acting rich.
    Dksnake
    Dksnake
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Dksnake Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:28 pm

Evileyes wrote:
    dannyboy wrote:the fact that he bought gear has nothing to do with anything, he has the gear not from not being able to clear bwl but from not being able to get the loot. big difference than buying an account.

+1

"he has the gear not from not being able to clear bwl but from not being able to get the loot."

If you are talking about post merge BWL being bugged, I've seen Dksnake around a really long time, way before merge, so it's not really an excuse for buying it.

About the buying gear part. Obtaining gear legitimately shows you have some experience of it at least, you are on that level of "play". If you just bought your gear you are on the same level as Shinkansens tank alt or whoever who is running around in random pre raid gear because you have nothing to show for actually being on a higher "level" than them. It also shows that you couldn't manage getting that gear yourself so you resorted to buying it which can mean that you are lazy or bad. I've seen Dksnake around for a long time meaning he is not a new alt who bought his gear instantly, he's been around and still not been able to get the gear and had to buy it. The gear itself isn't everything, same reason I and others didn't like Whydodges application even though he has T3. He most likely got carried to that gear meaning he didn't earn it meaning you have no way of knowing if he is the real deal or not. Him not having any PvE experience on Feenix kind of confirmed my point.

I also based my -1 on the fact that he has to leave an hour early whenever he works because he is from the US. Him having a bad spec didn't settle my worries about him buying T2 either.

That being said Dksnake might be the best tank on this server for all I know Smile. Not saying buying gear makes him instantly bad, just pointing out why buying gear "has something to do with it".

Dksnake sorry if I offended you btw, I realize this came off pretty rough when I read through it <3.

May i ask what you consider a really long time to be, i have actually only been laying on feenix for about 3 months. In the time i leveled to 60 and had most of my preraid bis gear in about 2 weeks, then my guild was only able to do BWL once before merge happened. Since merge we have gotten 2/8 in BWL and supression rooms down, but have not yet killed broodlord. So the gear i have atm on feenix is pretty close to the gear on i had on retail, so i have done the content before. Now as far as AQ40 and naxx go, i am probably a little rusty, but feel i shouldn't have much trouble getting back into what i need to do on those fights. As for having to leave an hour early, that's is unavoidable as i am in US and my work schedule is 2300ST-0800 ST, I cant really skip out on work because i got the pay the bills i do have. If that is going to cause to many problems i understand completely.

As for offending me, you really didn't, in my opinion guild should criticize applications to get a better understanding of any applicant.
    Dksnake
    Dksnake
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Dksnake Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:13 pm

I see that you have accepted another prot warrior application, just wondering if you guys are still in need of another tank.

Ill be online for a while on coldstone, my mage, if you need anything.
    Floortje
    Floortje
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 412

Post  Floortje Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:57 pm

Hello Dksnake, your application has been pending for about 20 days now without getting any further replies to it, for this I am sorry.

Currently we're not in immediate need for another protection warrior, so I'll have to decline your application.

Cheers,

Floor

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:29 pm