Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Rogue, Trypticon.

trypticon
    trypticon
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 5

Rogue, Trypticon. Empty Rogue, Trypticon.

Post  trypticon Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:23 am

Personal Information

Your name : Kristoffer

Your age : 25

Your nationality : Norwegian.

Your time zone: GMT+1

Character Information

Character name : Trypticon

Class : Rogue

Race : Human

Spec: 33 / 13 / 5 with gouge & imp. sin, since I'm doing ALOT of solo-farming.

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes / Yes / Yes.

Gear & Enchants

Arms: Aged Core Leather Gloves +7 agility.
    Belt: Belt of Preserved Heads.
    Legs: Plaguehound Leggings +8 agility.
    Boots: Blooddrenched Footpads +7 agility.
    Ring 1: Band of Veiled Shadows. (Soon weapondamage ring from CC.)
    Ring 2: Don Julio's Band.
    Trinket 1: Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas.
    Trinket 2: Blackhand's Breadth.
    Ranged: Fahrad's Reloading Repeater.
    Offhand: Alcor's Sunrazor +15 agility.
    Main-Hand: The Lobotomizer +5 weapon Damage.
    Bracers: Nightslayer bracelets +7 strenght.
    Chestpiece: Thick Silithid Chestguard +4 all stats.
    Back: Earthweave Cloak +3 agility.
    Shoulders: Truestrike Shoulders.
    Neck: Pendant of Celerity.
    Head: Bloodfang Hood +8 agility.

List us your Status: 17% Melee hit, 28.38% Melee crit.

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 33 Fire, 129 Nature 13 Frost.

Show us your UI: The website won't let me post any links, but it's basically standard UI, 1449 res, with my addons sorted around
    the right side.

List of the addons you are currently using : CTRA,  CTRA bossmods, EnergyWatch, Ecastbar, Cooldowncount, EZDismount, OmniCC, SCT, Atlasloot Enhanced, Damagemeters, KTM threat.
    (Feint ftw.)

PvE Experience : During Vanilla retail, I was raiding Molten Core and Blackwing lair / Onyxia on a weekly basis, clearing all of them. I managed to get to and kill Twin emps
    in AQ40, and reached 4 horsemen in Naxx, just before TBC hit. I continued to raid through TBC, and managed to score an Illidan guild-kill PRE-nerf, cleared Hyjal & finished
    Icecrown Citadel 25-man in Wrath. Was made raid leader & Guild officer finally during early Cataclysm, and reforged the old raid-team to smash everything Cata had to offer,
    before I stepped down from WoW right before Dragon Soul came out.

Previous guilds in Feenix : Raided MC with a guild I cannot remember the name of, one year ago or so on my Paladin, and now I'm in Reverence, a guild I made with my RL friends, where we are all just farming around for gear and such.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yep, that I am.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using: Yep, obviously. I use Mongoose, Smoked desert dumplings, Winterfall Firewater & Scroll of Agility. Also protection potions when it's necessary.
    (Edit: Elixir of Giants when I remember.)

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Yep.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes, I do.

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? Not that I know of.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: yes

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Sesto Sento - Frozen Dream

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : It's been a few years since my vanilla raiding days obviously, and I'm really excited to try my hand at it again and see if old arts are still remembered.
    Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited by trypticon on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Onenightstab
    Onenightstab
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 462

Rogue, Trypticon. Empty Re: Rogue, Trypticon.

Post  Onenightstab Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:05 pm

Hi Kristoffer.

Thank you for applying to Praeda.

Here's some feedback, I'll simply take it from the top.

I've never personally tried 33/13/5. I know Seal fate can be good if you are very good geared. Talking T2.5/T3 with Servo-arm etc. I'm quite sure that Combat Daggers is a way better spec for you, to squeeze the maximum potential DPS.

You should definetly get honoured with Argent Dawn, so that you may get the attunement for Naxxramas, since we are raiding Naxxramas.

Enchant your gloves with +15 Agility.
    Get +9 Strength on your Bracelets.

You've stacked up a nice amount of hit rating, which is good Smile

You're going to need a Nature resistance set for encounters in AQ40. The Bramblewood set consists of 3 pieces which you can get off a Leatherworker. I can make it for you, if you bring me the mats.
    Get the cloak Gaea's Embrace - http://www.wowhead.com/item=22660/gaeas-embrace
    And proceed to enchant it with +15 nature resistance. That's a good starting sum.
    You can farm bosses in Maraudon for nature resistance gear.
    Noxxion drops the trinket Heart of Noxxion which gives +10 nature resistance. It's not unique, so wear two of them.
    Otherwise use your imagination. But you have to scrape together a nature resistance set.

Download the add0n C'thun Warner. http://www.gamefront.com/files/6304824

And here's a list of consumables! https://praeda.forumotion.com/t2413-raid-consumables

Other than that the application looks good. Please try and get these things that I stated above, and provide feedback on this post, as you get these things done! Smile

Oh, and I'm not an officer so it's not up to me, but here's a comprehensive guide to make your application better & increasing your chance of getting accepted. Smile
    trypticon
    trypticon
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  trypticon Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:14 pm

Thanks for the feedback. =)

I agree on the spec part, only reason I've been this spec is for my PvP when I'm not solofarming stuff =)
    And yeah, I'm just one or two bars away from Honored with AD, so the Naxx attunement will soon be a done deal.
    I'll get right to the NR gear part, and keep you posted as we go.

-Tryp
    trypticon
    trypticon
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  trypticon Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:14 pm

Update 1: Attuned for Naxxramas.
    Also got 3 NR items including bramblewood belt.

Update 2: Bramblewood helm now also in the box.

Commencing Maraudon farm.

Update 3: Got 2x Heart of Noxxion's + 2 NR rings now. About 129 NR unbuffed.
    trypticon
    trypticon
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  trypticon Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:29 pm

Update: Got Gaea's Embrace, and I'm now on 169 NR unbuffed.
    trypticon
    trypticon
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  trypticon Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Application retracted.
    Dopeey
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Post  Dopeey Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:15 am

Hey trypticon

First of all im very sorry for my late reply.Atm we have 6 active Rogues, and there is really no spot for another one.

Too bad, cause you seemed a deticated player.Hope you get the chance to join us sometime in the near future Very Happy

Declined.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:29 pm