Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+2
Cathelyn
Aleryan
6 posters

Aleryan's application

Aleryan
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Aleryan's application Empty Aleryan's application

Post  Aleryan Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Romain

Your age : 23

Your nationality : French

Your time zone : GMT +1

Character Information

Character name : Aleryan

Class : Hunter

Race : Night Elf

Spec : wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_3_8q5105103051g5c52510303150

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : Yes, Yes, Yes

List all your gear and enchants :

• Backwood Helm - no enchant
      Onyxia Tooth Pendant
      Dragonstalker’s Spaulders - +30 AP
      Cloak of The Unseen Path - +3 agi
      Knight-Captain’s Chain Hauberk - +4 all stats
      Wristguards of The True Flight - +7 stamina
      Silithid Claw - +15 agi
      Doom’s Edge - +15 agi
      Rhok’Delar, Longbow of The Ancient Keepers - +3% hit
      Knight-Captain’s Chain Vices - +15 agi
      Ossirian’s Bindings - no enchant
      Dragonstalker’s Legguards - no enchant
      Dragonstalker’s Greaves - +7 agi
      Don Julio’s Band
      Seal Of Jin
      Royal Seal of Eldre’Thalas
      Blackhand’s Breadth

List us your Status : Hit 13%. Ranged Crit : 34.28%. Ranged Attack Power : 1225

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 81 / 141 / no stuff

Show us your UI : realplace.fr/Images/AleryanUI.png

List of the addons you are currently using : BigWigs, KTM, SwStats, TitanPanel and many others

PvE Experience : I’ve ran several times through BWL, in AQ40 a little less and I’ve never been in Naxx’.

Previous guilds in Feenix :
    Just before applying I was in a PvP guild “Battle Royale”. I just returned from a long break of several months and I needed to discuss with members and make new friends to enjoy the game again
    Now I'm motivated to play and talk with people I like, I wanted to leave the PvP guild to reorient towards PvE.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week : I'll do the necessary for, yes.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).
    Please state what concumables you are using :

I can supply my own consumables such as Brillant mana oil, Elixir of Mangoose and Flask of distilled wisdom

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? : Yes, for sure.

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? I have read them and I accept them

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?
    Yes, there is Kreature. I meet him in Warsong and we had pleasure to play together. Since, he is in my friend list and that mean a lot for me.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this :
    Oh yes, I like forums in general. No problem with that.

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Sesto Sento - Frozen Dream

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :
    Yeah, mmh, I've read this topic : praeda.forumotion.com/t3247-plz-look-my-last-try-plz-prikkazahunter#35948. I am well aware that your hunter numbers are achieved, however, I wanted to launch me in the adventure. Kreature told me that I should try, I was motivated, I expected to have a bit more stuff, so, here is my application !

Last edited by Aleryan on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Cathelyn
    Cathelyn
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Aleryan's application Empty Re: Aleryan's application

Post  Cathelyn Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Dedicated player
    +1
    fatty
    fatty
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 546

Post  fatty Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:55 pm

Cathelyn wrote:Dedicated player
    +1

rofl
    Tankonacan
    Tankonacan
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 60

Post  Tankonacan Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:20 am

Cathelyn lol! 
    Aishaa
    Aishaa
    Lieutenant Commander
    Lieutenant Commander

Antal inlägg : 187

Post  Aishaa Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:51 am

"Remember these rules too :

- You need 100% of your gear enchanted and if you don't, you will not receive any loot for the current raid"

maybe u have to fix something ??
    Dopeey
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Post  Dopeey Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:18 pm

Bonsoir mon Chevalier-capitaine,my apologies for the late reply.

-------

The spec you linked us is full PvP.
    You should start with this one http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_3_853d2c505g5551000513051q
    Or this for survival,thou i wouldnt recoment it for you atm http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_3_81q51510305f33c232510303050

-------

Your gear is very good,but few suggestions:

Backwood Helm--> +8 Agility
    Wristguards of The True Flight -> Replace cheap enchant with +9 stamina or perhaps, u could enchant it with 4mp/5
    Knight-Captain’s Chain Vices -> Vote the ZG ones Gloves of the Tormented.18 VP only.
    Dragonstalker’s Legguards-> Since i see you dont have problem with hit, you should swap it with Rank9 Leggins.Having the chest and the leggs equiped you ll get +20 Agility.So the difference is that you ll loose 1 hit and some resistances and you ll get +5 agility and 1% Crit.Enchant them with +8 agility aswell.I guess you thought of it already, but you kept it for the set bonus.Small tip about that :
    Equip 3 Dragonstalker->Use Hawk->Equip normal gear.This way the hawk will give you the AP from the DS set,and the gear swap wont effect it Rolling Eyes 

Last suggestion is to try to push it a little bit for Rank 10 gear.Combination of Shoulders-Head, is very equal to Tr3.

-------

Nature Resitance is very low.I dunno if you counted that with wild aspect on or not.Anyway, you should find a Leatherworker and craft Leather/Mail NR gear and a tailorer for the Cloak.
    As Aisha said, its mandatory to have all of your raiding gear with high enchants.So you hould enchant your NR gear aswell.
    10 Nr on head,100 HP chest,9 stamina wrists,15 agi on gloves,7 stamina on boots and 15 NR on Back.
    That way you should be over 300 NR(since you are an elf too).

You can check the mats from the Atlas Loot on Faction rewards ->Cenarion Hold

Keep in mind that you ll loose much hit with NR gear, so you ll have to buy Warmoger.Warmoger+your bow enchant+onyxia tooth+1 hit from somewhere(ring perhaps) = Hit cap for tranqing Huhuran

-------

UI is wierd there is no key-bind, but i guess it just not shown.

-------

Since the only real elixir that boost our DPS is Mongoose, you should always have Agility scrolls and Sporok buff (from Blasted Lands Quest) in your bags.And since your gear is "low", you should use some mana/HP consumambles aswell like mageblood,intellect,dirge,spider sausage/demonic ruunes etc.

-------

Aleryan wrote:Yeah, mmh, I've read this topic : praeda.forumotion.com/t3247-plz-look-my-last-try-plz-prikkazahunter#35948. I am well aware that your hunter numbers are achieved, however, I wanted to launch me in the adventure. Kreature told me that I should try, I was motivated, I expected to have a bit more stuff, so, here is my application !
    We are 4 Hunters, and we really dont want to go with more than 2 in Raids(or max 3) and the reason is that a mage or a warlock can (or should i say SHOULD) make more dps than the Hunters.Our dwarf hunter is sitting outide the instance over a week by now.

4 Hunters is much.5 is impossible.

Recruiting you would be bad for you too.I ll just waste your time Sad

Its not about gear.Its about Class Roster.And also it would be unfair for the previous applicant.

Im sorry mate, but atm there is no spot for a Hunter.I ll just waste your time.

Hope to ee you applying again in the future.

Good luck and best regards

Declined

~Dopeey

Dopeey
    Dopeey
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 975

Post  Dopeey Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:19 pm

Still intrested to join since we lost a hunter.Talked in-game to fix missing things.

Welcome to <Praeda>. GL & HF

~Dopeey

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:12 pm