Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

smashcatchem apply 2.0

smashcatchem
    smashcatchem
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

smashcatchem apply 2.0 Empty smashcatchem apply 2.0

Post  smashcatchem Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:33 pm

Name: floris Aa
    Your age: 17
    Your nationality: dutch
    your current occupation: I am currently studying.
    Your time zone: UTC +0100 hours

Character info:
    character name: smashcatchem
    class: warrior
    race: Human
    played time: 17 days 2 hours and 19+ minutes
    attuned to: BWL/yes MC/yes Naxx/no
    spec: db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LhGx0hbZVV0Vxxoqo
    UI: imgur.com/zXbLaFU
    Rotation: charge, If possible overpower, Beserker stance, heroic strike, whirlwind, bloodthirst, if needed Death wish + recklessness. Pummel on some bosses when needed.
    Gear:  lionheart helm. +100 hp, fury of the forgotten swarm, truestrike shoulders, might of the tribe, darksoul breastplate +4 all stats, primal batskin wrist +7 str, sacrificial gauntlets +15 agi, belt of preserved heads, titanic leggings +1 atk speed, boots of the vanguards, seal of the gurbushi beserker, signet of unyielding strenght, blackhands breadth, hand of justice, Main hand: deathbringer + crusader / Off hand: warblade of the hakkari, core marksman rifle +3hit.
    Resistance gear: i do not own any resistance gear at the moment. But i am willing to gather the best resist gear for this guild to be honest.
    Character with herbing: No i do not. but if needed i will get one no problem.
    Addons: Natur enemycastbar, Damage meter, I am LF a good site for the addon KTM, bigwigs, tankbuddy.

General info:
    Are you able to attend at mumble: Yes I can, I have been in several Praeda pugs which i needed Mumble for. never heard of mumble before i met praeda. Razz
    Do you have a mic: yes i have a mic.
    Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yes those raid times actually fit perfectly in my schedule.
    Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables: Yes, Elixer of mongoose, winterfall water, rumsey rumlabel, crit stone, elixer of giants, +20 str food.
    We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by: Yes.
    Have you read the rules and do you accept them? Yes.
    Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes.
    Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): If you know why you wiped you can try work on it the next time and it wont happen again. you know what they say: everyone learns from mistakes.
    Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? I think flametongue can. (not sure about that tho. Razz)
    Zerroc's favourite song: i do not know zerroc but it is probably something amazing Razz

Last edited by smashcatchem on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : tiny mistake)
    sunn
    sunn
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 42

smashcatchem apply 2.0 Empty Re: smashcatchem apply 2.0

Post  sunn Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:08 pm

eh wrong template here right one
    Personal Information:

Your name :

Your age :

Your nationality :

Your current occupation:

Your time zone:

Character Information

Character name :

Class :

Race :

Played time (/played in game for details):

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :

Spec (please link using a talentcalculator, either http://www.aowow.org/?talent or http://www.wowprovider.com/Old.aspx?talent=11215875_1 , remember to post it without the http:// e.g. aowow.org/?talents#randomlettersthisisatest):

Show us your UI (put your links without http://www to get rid of error 7 day register error e.g. imgur.com/thisdoesnotexistthisisjustatest.jpg)(pref a screenshot during some encounter):

What DPS/Threat/Heal rotation are you using?

List all your gear and enchants :

List us your Status: (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP,Healers = Crit + BH + Mp/5,Tank = Defense + Health(unbuffed) ]

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :

Do you have a character for herbing?

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:

List us your add-ons that you are using in PvE/Raiding:

General Information

Are you able to attend on Mumble:

Do you have a mic:

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks).Please state what concumables you are using:

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?

Have you read the rules and do you accept them?

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ?

(Optional) Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):

Zerroc's favourite song:

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:

Thank you for your time. The leaders will discuss your application and contact you with an answer in the next coming days.
    MafiaBoss
    MafiaBoss
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 166

Post  MafiaBoss Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:17 pm

as i told you ingame:

fix naxx attunment

you said you fixed your specc as i told you Very Happy hope so

gear: UBRS rend bracers + hit boots from aq20 boss with VotePoints OR heroism boots+ aq20 cloak from token + you should get hit rings (like ZG jin ring and ring of fury(aq20)) + xbow OR strikers mark

get full NR resistance gear (179 unbuffed) fully enchanted + cloak of onyxia with 15 FR enchant

needed enchants: + 7agi on boots + 15agi on gloves + 8str head AND legs + didnt check your wrists (get 9str if you havent) +3agi/subtetly on cloak:D

Addons: bigwigs+tank buddy + overpower alert

consumable list is way longer than that: elixir of giants + smoked desert dumplings(str food) + dirge(stam food) + critstones+scrolls+ titans (sometimes)+protection potions and other consumables for specific fights

try getting exalted with Zandalari tribe for shoulder enchant

"i do not know zerroc but it is probably something amazing" = bad

good luck

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:36 pm