Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Paladin Application

Ev0lu7i0n
    Ev0lu7i0n
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 31

Paladin Application Empty Paladin Application

Post  Ev0lu7i0n Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:54 pm

General information.

Your name: Carl Spendlove

Your age: 21

Your nationality: British

Your current occupation: Vehical Dismantaling Plant

Your time zone: GMT London

Character information.

Character name: Evold

What class do you play: Paladin

Your race: Male Human

Your spec: 31 Holy / 20 Prot (with BoK)

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): Blue + 5 Epics

Fire resistance: 80 With fire resistance aura

Nature resistance: 0 At the moment but will farm gear when needed ASAP

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Herbalist and Enchanter although i cannot make anything ''special'' at the moment

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:
    MC: Cleared
    ZG: Cleared
    BWL: Cleared
    AQ20: Cleared
    AQ40: Cleared
    Naxxramas: Abomination Wing / Spider Wing - Cleared // Deathknight Wing up to The Four Hoursemen

What class did you play: Hunter

Equipment: Full Tier 2 with 2 bits of Tier 3

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes i have it installed

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes 100%

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes i used DKP all my WoW life

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yes

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: A friendly raiding guild with a passion for progression and fun is number one

Why do you want to join Praeda: I want to join Praeda becuase you are a very solid guild and a few mates from my previous guild have joined you (mightypuff, nonamenoface) and i always see your members around and in battlegrounds, they are good players to PvP with and im sure its the same raid wise

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild?: i am a dedicated and loyal person and i want to get back into a raid guild like i remember, i am always friendly and up for helping people, i play for fun but can be seriouse when needed and i love to progress in raids.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: yes ofcourse

Tell us about yourself: I have played WoW since release, hunter was my raiding main and i was the Hunter leader attending 100% of raids, i also PvP i was Rank 11 at the start ranking with the 1st PvP'ers on the server. After TBC came out my guild progressed and cleared everything (Mag, Gruul, kara, SSC, TK) however i quit WoW when BT doungeon came out as i had to focus on real life.

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: My alt was a paladin and i was Gladiator 2x running in a 2v2 team with my guild mate rank 14 warrior, i did a bit of raiding on my paladin but nothing seriouse i mainly PvP'ed so i want to experience raiding on my paladin now.

Thank you for your time to read my application
    Mightypuff
    Mightypuff
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 84

Paladin Application Empty Re: Paladin Application

Post  Mightypuff Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:59 am

Even tho im new in this guild myself i feel I have to post my opinion on this great guy.

Evold was one of those who never ran out of mana (pot/rune) which tells me he was always prepared. Also he was one of the few paladins to outheal me in raids Smile

+1 from me Smile
    Misti
    Misti
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 64

Post  Misti Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:16 am

Ev0lu7i0n wrote:
    What do you expect from Praeda and our community: A friendly raiding guild with a passion for progression and fun is number one

Why do you want to join Praeda: I want to join Praeda becuase you are a very solid guild and a few mates from my previous guild have joined you (mightypuff, nonamenoface) and i always see your members around and in battlegrounds, they are good players to PvP with and im sure its the same raid wise

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild?: i am a dedicated and loyal person and i want to get back into a raid guild like i remember, i am always friendly and up for helping people, i play for fun but can be seriouse when needed and i love to progress in raids.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: yes ofcourse

Tell us about yourself: I have played WoW since release, hunter was my raiding main and i was the Hunter leader attending 100% of raids, i also PvP i was Rank 11 at the start ranking with the 1st PvP'ers on the server. After TBC came out my guild progressed and cleared everything (Mag, Gruul, kara, SSC, TK) however i quit WoW when BT doungeon came out as i had to focus on real life.

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: My alt was a paladin and i was Gladiator 2x running in a 2v2 team with my guild mate rank 14 warrior, i did a bit of raiding on my paladin but nothing seriouse i mainly PvP'ed so i want to experience raiding on my paladin now.

Thank you for your time to read my application
    Hello, i really enjoyed reading this last bit, and i feel like you would be a fine addition to our community as long as you stay friendly and active, i also like the fact that u are prepared for raids, if what puffin says is true ofc
    So i give u +1. bounce
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:36 am

Great application, it seems you are very experienced with vanilla raiding! I like your answers as they are what we expect and more, a +1 from me. Also if you have any pre-raiding gear that needs upgrading, make sure you do it in the first week of joining us. Need 1 more +1 to be accepted.
    Vargen
    Vargen
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 519

Post  Vargen Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:51 am

Hello there,

Quite good application, your answers were well formulated. Perhaps you could have put a bit more effort in some parts. I believe you would be a great addition to our community.

Acceepted

Whisper an officer ingame for an invite or wait for an officer to do vice versa

Best regards Vargen

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:04 am