Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+2
Fanzer
Comfy
6 posters

Pundarn - Disc/holypriest

Anonymous
    Pundarn

Pundarn - Disc/holypriest Empty Pundarn - Disc/holypriest

Post  Pundarn Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:42 pm

General information.

Your name: Emil.

Your age: 20.

Your nationality: Swedish.

Your current occupation: I work as a juggler, performing pretty much everywhere as long as someone pays me.

Your time zone: GMT+1

Character information.

Character name: Pundarn

What class do you play:

Your race: Human.

Your spec: 26/25/0.

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): Benediction, 2 pieces of T1, 2 pieces of T2, still have a few shitty blues that i'm looking to replace. Also i have a few random epics. Contact me ingame for further investigation of my gear.

Fire resistance: 30.

Nature resistance: 85 with NR-gear, slightly recuding my other stats.

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Alchemy.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: Everything up to BWL cleared, exept for a few world bosses. Up to Fankriss in AQ40(fyi: i've also done this on Feenix, but up to Huhuran in AQ40.)

What class did you play: Holypriest.

Equipment: Already told you further up(i may have wrote this in the wrong place, time will tell.)

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Never used it, but should not be any problems.

Do you have a mic: If needed, i perfer not to.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms:

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes.

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yes.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Fun times while raiding.

Why do you want to join Praeda: Mainly because i want to join a guild that is raiding and progressing. I've got no special reasons.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? I can't think of any reasons, other than having an experianced healer by your side.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes.

Tell us about yourself: 20 years old, still living with my parents, haven't got a solid income of cash, no girlfriend. The one thing i'm passionate about, is juggling. Juggling can be very frustrating(when you've gotten past your three ball juggling, that is). Sometimes, i'll try to get a single trick, for hours, and still not get it. The trick is never to give up, don't be a quitter. Keep trying until you get it, and when you do finally get it, you feel like you've progressed, and that's a very nice feeling. I'm sure there are people where to can relate to this.

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: Some people might find this intresting. It's a video of me doing a few jugglingtricks.

Comfy
    Comfy
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 55

Pundarn - Disc/holypriest Empty Re: Pundarn - Disc/holypriest

Post  Comfy Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:44 pm

Very +1 From me, Nice app.. and nice juggling skills haha.

You seem like a nice guy.
    Anonymous
    Pundarn

Post  Pundarn Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Also, i play a priest, as i forgot to fill out what class i'm playing. Very Happy

"I'm sure there are people where to can relate to this" should ofcourse be "I'm sure there are people here who can relate to this".
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:01 pm

Yes! Discipline priesT! Give power infusion!
    =)
    Seems ok everything and we could use another healbot these days...
    Good luck!
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Rather shorts answers and a bit like "meh, I want to join because I can, they need epic geared players so just be short" but also that is a fact that we need a few more players, especially healers.

Not the best apply but also not the worst

Best of luck
    Anonymous
    Pundarn

Post  Pundarn Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Fanzer, tell me what parts you feel i need to elaborate on, and i will do so. I've never been very good at writing applications of any sort, hence the short answers.
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Post  Fanzer Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:11 pm

[/quote]

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Fun times while raiding.

Why do you want to join Praeda: Mainly because i want to join a guild that is raiding and progressing. I've got no special reasons.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? I can't think of any reasons, other than having an experianced healer by your side. [/quote]

Fun times while raiding is an okay answer I guess, but yeah you can have fun in any guild while raiding. Everyone has trolls and people that have fun, depends on the definition of fun.

The reason why you want to join is bad, I mean every guild is raiding and progressing (eventually), for example, what opened your eyes for Praeda and not for example <xxx xxx> guild?

And I bet you could do better than "I'm a good healer" for a reason to make us recruit you, I mean, is that all you are? A good healer? Tell us a bit what kind of person you are in a guild. Are you the friendly guy who helps others with farming x items for guild, the loyal player who doesn't leave as soon as things in the guild is looking bad or are you just the lootwhore who joins for gear and then moves onward to a higher guild?

A description is always a huge +!
    Anonymous
    Pundarn

Post  Pundarn Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:40 pm

I saw the advertisement for Praeda in the world-channel, that opened my eyes, and nothing else.

No, i can't come up with any better reasons for joining Praeda. I'm here to heal, and i'm a good healer, so..

I will most likely be the guy who farms his mats, raids, and sits in IF all day long. I doubt i'll do anything else, since i came to Feenix to experiance the old encounters. I have no intrest what so ever in anything else. If i happen to make a few friends down the road, that's always a nice addition.

It feels as this post will greatly reduce my chances of being accepted into Praeda.
    Izural
    Izural
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 396

Post  Izural Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Pundarn wrote:I saw the advertisement for Praeda in the world-channel, that opened my eyes, and nothing else.

No, i can't come up with any better reasons for joining Praeda. I'm here to heal, and i'm a good healer, so..

I will most likely be the guy who farms his mats, raids, and sits in IF all day long. I doubt i'll do anything else, since i came to Feenix to experiance the old encounters. I have no intrest what so ever in anything else. If i happen to make a few friends down the road, that's always a nice addition.

It feels as this post will greatly reduce my chances of being accepted into Praeda.

Don't say that, I liked your application and Fanzer can be a bit negative from time to time Razz

Wait for an officer to reply

Anyway it's a +1 from me (not an officer)
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Pundarn wrote:I saw the advertisement for Praeda in the world-channel, that opened my eyes, and nothing else.

This.
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Decent looking application. You seem like an interesting guy, think you might fit nicely into our band of missfits :3
    +1
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Post  Fanzer Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:31 pm

A person is the way a person is, can't complain. If you can't give other answers then I guess that's what we got to roll with.

Anyway, due to your gear and exp I'll give you +1 I guess
    Vargen
    Vargen
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 519

Post  Vargen Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Quite alright application.

You got my vote and therefor you're accepted!

Whisper an officer ingame for an invite.
    bongobeaver
    bongobeaver
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 32

Post  bongobeaver Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:30 pm

the mans got balls +1

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:15 am