Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Primero - Warlock Application

Anonymous
    Primero

Primero - Warlock Application Empty Primero - Warlock Application

Post  Primero Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:16 pm

General information.

Your name: Timoteo

Your age: i'm 21

Your nationality: Italian

Your current occupation: i'm studying Economy at university Smile

Your time zone: GMT+1

Character information.

Character name: Primero

What class do you play: Warlock

Your race: Gnome

Your spec: Aflli 30/0/21

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): i'm full blue/epics , 4/8 Dungeon Set1 , Robe of the Void and some ZG drops..

Fire resistance: 0 (with current equip, but i can craft some items or enchant to higher it)

Nature resistance: 0 (aswell)

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":

Tailoring- 300 => i have some good recipes but they're all BoP
    Enchanting- 295=> still leveling it Smile

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: I have no experience as raiding on Vanilla (Official) i'm playing on this server since 1 month more or less, i have experience with WoltK and TBC content on offy, i learn pretty fast btw Smile

What class did you play: Rogue / Hunter

Equipment: Rogue full Gladiator , in woltk i used to pvp a lot

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: sure

Do you have a mic: sure

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: i played mainly in National guilds, so not well knowed in the server

Rules, condition and terms:

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system: yes

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: sure, unless under heavy exams i might skip someone but i always warn before..

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: a solid groups of guildmates to support eachother in progressing the game Smile

Why do you want to join Praeda: I hear from many people that this is one of the best guilds on the server, i've pugged sometimes with guild members (though i don't remeber the names) and they were awesome!

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? i'm a very active player who shares what i believe are the goals of the guild, i'm still learning to perfection my class but i love being warlock, i want to proove my dps skills aswell Smile

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: sure, i like forums!

Tell us about yourself: i'm a 21 y. old boy who recently falled in love again with WoW , thanks to vanilla gameplay which i find very nice, i like listening to music, smoke spliffs and hang out with friends. i'm very laid-back person but very responsable person, trough i'm not able to write in english very good i'm very fluent speaking. General information.

Your name: Timoteo

Your age: i'm 21

Your nationality: Italian

Your current occupation: i'm studying Economy at university Smile

Your time zone: GMT+1

Character information.

Character name: Primero

What class do you play: Warlock

Your race: Gnome

Your spec: Aflli 30/0/21

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): i'm full blue/epics , 4/8 Dungeon Set1 , Robe of the Void and some ZG drops..

Fire resistance: 0 (with current equip, but i can craft some items or enchant to higher it)

Nature resistance: 0 (aswell)

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":

Tailoring- 300 => i have some good recipes but they're all BoP
    Enchanting- 295=> still leveling it Smile

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: I have no experience as raiding on Vanilla (Official) i'm playing on this server since 1 month more or less, i have experience with WoltK and TBC content on offy, i learn pretty fast btw Smile

What class did you play: Rogue / Hunter

Equipment: Rogue full Gladiator , in woltk i used to pvp a lot

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: sure

Do you have a mic: sure

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: i played mainly in National guilds, so not well knowed in the server

Rules, condition and terms:

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system: yes

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: sure, unless under heavy exams i might skip someone but i always warn before..

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: a solid groups of guildmates to support eachother in progressing the game Smile

Why do you want to join Praeda: I hear from many people that this is one of the best guilds on the server, i've pugged sometimes with guild members (though i don't remeber the names) and they were awesome!

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? i'm a very active player who shares what i believe are the goals of the guild, i'm still learning to perfection my class but i love being warlock, i want to proove my dps skills aswell Smile

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: sure, i like forums!

Tell us about yourself: i'm a 21 y. old boy who recently falled in love again with WoW , thanks to vanilla gameplay which i find very cool Smile , i love to hang out with friends, roll and puff joints and i'm very laid-back , but i'm still a responsable person, my english writing skills are quite bad Smile but i'm fluent speaking.

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: i hope to hear from u soon guys, i'll be checking the thread next days to read the replys rabbit

Thank you for your time. The leaders will discuss your application and contact you with an answer in the next coming days

hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Primero - Warlock Application Empty Re: Primero - Warlock Application

Post  hellfisk Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Might it be the aforementioned spliffs that made you doublepost?
    Anyways, decent application. Dont know if we are full On warlocks or not, but I dont believe so.
    +1
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:12 pm

I remember you from world chat trying to sell Robe of Void several times Smile))
    And yeah this 4/8 dungeon tier set 1, get rid of that, intelect/stamina is meaningless to warlock, spell damage>hit>crit>int>stamina.
    Farm up Felcloth, get gloves/helm/shoulders *helm from draki is one of the best warlock helms in game*, bloodvine legs also.
    400 spell damage can be gained via those suggestions above, and basicly that's minimum for warlock pre raid gear.
    Anonymous
    Primero

Post  Primero Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:49 pm

i'm trying to achieve everything you wrote, i'll post again when done Very Happy
    Vargen
    Vargen
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 519

Post  Vargen Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:51 pm

Decent application, we are in need of warlocks.

You got my approval, welcome to praeda!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:07 am