Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+6
Quasarkin
hellfisk
Krvolok
Roegnvald
Comfy
Timosoini
10 posters

Restokin - Restoration Druid

Anonymous
    Restoguy

Restokin - Restoration Druid Empty Restokin - Restoration Druid

Post  Restoguy Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:30 pm

General information.

Your name: Hello, my name is mark.

Your age: I am 23 years old.

Your nationality: I am British.

Your current occupation: I currently work in the family business, a small and fairly local package delivery service Smile

Your time zone: GMT

Character information.

Character name: Restokin

What class do you play: A druid (If you haven't guessed already!)

Your race: Night elf

Your spec: I am currently -and plan to stay- Restoration (13/0/38)

Your current gear: My gear isn't the best but I am constantly improving on it (I Promise it's not that bad Smile)

Armour: [Full Wildheart set]( 8/8 ),[Arcane Cloak].
    Weapon: [Glowing Brightwood Staff].
    Jewelry: [Lady Alizabeth's Pendant],[Eye of Adaegus][Selenium Loop of the Whale].

Fire resistance: (19) Whilst I understand this is poor I have a list of FR gear which I am currently obtaining. I also have fire resist potions ready to go.

Nature resistance: (33) This is slightly better but the above stands for NR aswell.

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":

I am currently a herbalist and alchemist and whilst I don't have any notable potions or elixers at present I am working on collecting recipes.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: I have always been a 'hardcore' PvE'er going right back to the days of farming strat, scholo and BRS for weeks (and in to many cases months) to get that last piece of D1 for a guildie or that elusive pattern which just won't drop! I've spent countless month's in almost every raid vanilla WoW has to offer and a list of them would be as follows,

Zul'Gurub: 8/8 Cleared (Farm status)

Molten Core: 10/10 Cleared (Farm status)

Onyxia's Lair: 1/1 Cleared (Farm status)

Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj: 6/6 Cleared (Farm status)

Temple of Ahn'Qiraj: 8/9 (Not cleared) Unfortunately our guild suffered a severe member decline and this coupled with the fact The Burning Crusade was coming out shortly meant our progression ground to a halt.

Naxxramas: Unentered.

What class did you play: I played 3 characters alot during vanilla (I know 3 at once!) My main character was a Priest, followed shortly by a (resto obviously) Druid and then a Rogue who I didn't play as much as the other 2

Equipment: Whilst I can't remember 100% what gear I had but I definitely had at least full tier 2 on both my priest and druid along with a mixture t2.5 and AQ40 weapons. The rogue was a mixture of tier 1 and 2 with mc/bwl equivalent weapons.

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes, I am absolutely able to attend and even went ahead and downloaded the version from your forums in advance.

Do you have a mic: I have a working microphone which I will use as much as needed.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: I fully understand, agree with and accept your terms and conditions Smile

Are you ready to work with our loot system: I've worked with DKP almost the entire time I've raided so I'm definately ready to work with the system. I have also looked up the rules for initiates and agree with these also.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Because I work in a family business my hours are very flexible and I could, in theory easily raid more than 3 times a week. So yes I am confident that I can attend 100% of your raids (And of course if for some reason I couldn't I'd inform someone as soon as possible)

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: The things I expect from Praeda are friendly, helpful and skilled players along with well organised raids with strong leadership.

Why do you want to join Praeda: I have always been a vanilla player at heart, I have played through all expansions and have always longed to be back raiding what I believe to be some of the finest content Blizzard created. I believe you can offer me this chance to be back where I belong! Whilst I am still fairly new to the server I know you are a good guild with good players and I want to experience progressing through vanilla with like-minded people once more.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? I believe you should accept me not on my gear but on my experience, my dedication and my extensive knowledge of all things vanilla. I am capable of providing you with a solid attendance, unrivalled enthusiasm, In depth class knowledge and strong reliable healing.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: I am more than willing to do this, yes Smile

Tell us about yourself: Hmm I'll keep this short and sweet as I don't really like talking about myself. I am mark, 23 and a delivery driver for my families business. I play WoW (A little to much sometimes) Left 4 dead 2, killing floor and my beloved Nintendo 3DS. My other hobbies include camping and hiking, reading, swimming and football (Or soccer depending on where you live) That's enough about me though!

Thank you for taking the time to read through this, I hope you consider accepting me into your community. Smile
    Timosoini
    Timosoini
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 290

Restokin - Restoration Druid Empty Re: Restokin - Restoration Druid

Post  Timosoini Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Well written application, well written. Have to say +1

Best of luck
    Comfy
    Comfy
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 55

Post  Comfy Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Hooray another brit, where abouts?

Good app mate +1 from me
    Anonymous
    Restoguy

Post  Restoguy Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Thanks for the kind comments guys! and to comfy I'm from Norwich Smile
    Anonymous
    Restoguy

Post  Restoguy Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Ugh I can't believe I forgot to add BWL in my app! And I can't edit so..

Blackwing lair: 8/8 Cleared (Farm status)
    Roegnvald
    Roegnvald
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 154

Post  Roegnvald Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Timosoini wrote:Well written application.

Well written!? The best one I've seen so far!

+1 from me for sure!
    Krvolok
    Krvolok
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 147

Restokin - Restoration Druid Empty Re:

Post  Krvolok Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:19 pm

I have to agree with roegnvald this is by far the best apply iv seen so far on praedas forum.Every single question is just fully answered and also not too long either.and from what iv red here u are an old and very expetienced plauer thus you should be skilled, and by willing to raid Vanilla again so much I believe in your dedication.If we have restokin spots i think this is just the guy we have been looking for, + from me definatelly.Once more an amazing application best of luck!
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:29 pm

Think that you would make a great addidtion to our ranks.
    +1
    Quasarkin
    Quasarkin
    Commander
    Commander

Antal inlägg : 225

Post  Quasarkin Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:37 pm

You just couldn't be a moonkin could you?
    Anonymous
    Restoguy

Post  Restoguy Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Thank you all for the very kind comments, it's touching Smile and @ Quasarkin I could go boomkin if you need boomkins but I'm obviously not as fond of it haha Razz
    Krvolok
    Krvolok
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 147

Restokin - Restoration Druid Empty Re:

Post  Krvolok Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:56 pm

With your maturity and experience i can only admire and respect you.I am looking forward to meeting you and hopefuly raiding with you aswell
    Kreemy
    Kreemy
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 123

Post  Kreemy Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:42 am

Very nice application!
    Price
    Price
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 178

Post  Price Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:03 am

As the others have already stated.

+1

Welcome to Praeda!

Whisper Hellfisk, Tyven or Blueprint ingame.
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:32 am

You made a very good first impression sir. Looking forward to see you in our raids!

Blueprint
    Restokin1
    Restokin1
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 8

Post  Restokin1 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:05 am

Thank you once again for all your kind comments, I look forward to meeting you all Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:41 am