Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+3
Krvolok
Slayergirll
Roegnvald
7 posters

Not another rogue application - Icanz

Anonymous
    Icanz

Not another rogue application - Icanz Empty Not another rogue application - Icanz

Post  Icanz Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:02 pm

General information.

Your name: Tor Jarand
    Your age: 20
    Your nationality: Norwegian
    Your current occupation: Substitute on calls
    Your time zone: GMT +1

Character information.

Character name: Icanz
    What class do you play: Rogue
    Your race: Gnome
    Your spec: 31/8/12
    Your current gear: 26.12%Critt/654AP/251 agi/20.31% dodge T1helm, Qiraji Sacrificial Dagger, full blues - some epics.
    Fire resistance: 20 (working on it)
    Nature resistance: none
    Your professions: Engineering/Mining Selfish proffesions unfortunately Sad

PvE experience:

What class did you play: Resto druid
    Equipment: 8/8 T1 - 2/8 T2

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: Redrum Inc. located at The Venture Co. Was uptop when it came to PvE on our server on the alliance server, was concidered as a "nazi-guild", very strict leadership and extremely serious players involved in the guild. I don't have any problems with it, but I do like socializing with people I'm spending hours of my day with.

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: I sure am Smile
    Do you have a mic: I do
    Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes
    Are you ready to work with our loot system: dkp <3

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: I am
    What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I got very high expectations about you guys, hoping to join a guild where the guildchat isen't filled with mindless rubbish(all the time ^^), begging, whining or immature content. I'm expecting you are as awesome "in-the-core" as you are on the outside. Serious, fast progression and fun raid-wise.

Why do you want to join Praeda: I haven't been in the feenix community for a very long period of time, but from what I have seem, Praeda members seems like top guys, your promotion video shows a true dedication to the game, which so do I and to be honest, I would love to join a real guild, and not these "1week guilds" which I've been so unfortunately to stumble upon a few times now. Smile

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild?: I've never been any good on argumenting on behalf of my self, but here it goes: Praeda should accept me since I'm me, never someone else - a person that never has any prejudices against anyone, a well and humourous heart aswell at most willing to help anyone out with anything I can. And final argument, some say I'm awesome Very Happy

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: I sure am

Tell us about yourself: My name is Tor, I'm from the cold northeren Norway, where all we do is drink beer, raid villiages and win everything that is possible when it comes to skiing. I'm a dedicated gamer, but I also got a life (not implying anyone here don't) got the hottest girlfriend walking on earth, so I must be a pretty boy? I currently work at random times, since I'm a substitute in the company Adecco, and do get calls to the most random jobs. But I do like the verarity, I enjoying working with computer hardware, draw, paint, and most of everything - I love music. Not sure what kind of information you are crawing through this question but I do hope this answered some.

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: I like milk. Smile
    Roegnvald
    Roegnvald
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 154

Not another rogue application - Icanz Empty Re: Not another rogue application - Icanz

Post  Roegnvald Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:18 pm

I like this one! If we have a spot for rogue, I'd like to see you here! +1 from me.
    Slayergirll
    Slayergirll
    Private
    Private

Antal inlägg : 28

Not another rogue application - Icanz Empty Re: Not another rogue application - Icanz

Post  Slayergirll Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:00 pm

Really good application. Fun to read and got all the details you need. I've been with this guy in a group somewhere (I believe it was UBRS) and he's a really good player and knows his class. Would like to see you in our guild if we got spots open
    Krvolok
    Krvolok
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 147

Not another rogue application - Icanz Empty re:

Post  Krvolok Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:13 pm

Nice and interesting application.This is the most NOT-fake application i have seen so far on Praeda's forum.I like believe in every single letter not word u just wrote Wink.I give u +1 and once again very cool application but i don't know if we are full on rogues.If we are i am sorry that i wont be able to raid nor socialize with a guy like you.Cheers
    Anonymous
    Icanz

Post  Icanz Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:33 pm

You are too kind with your answers Smile Just really confirms my prediction about how you guys behave. Very Happy
    Mightypuff
    Mightypuff
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 84

Post  Mightypuff Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:37 pm

We got 8/8 rogues atm, but Viveca have 16 days offline o.O so maybe it would have been smart to add another rogue :O
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Redrum ey? Did you know someone called Elduran in there?
    Anyways I knew redrum My self since TVC was My retail server aswell, so i Will definetly give you a +1
    Will look in to the rogueslots when i get home
    Anonymous
    Icanz

Post  Icanz Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Elduran... That swedish mage? Way ago since I were there, quited when TBC came due to no motivation to raid anymore.
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Haha that would be the one! Definetly +1 from me now.
    Kreemy
    Kreemy
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 123

Post  Kreemy Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Very good application, and he seems like a nice guy.

But we are 8/8 on rogues, and all of us are very active :\

We'll see what Tyven decides.
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:31 pm

This application managed to get away from my sight...I really enjoyed reading through it and your repplys that did follow it.

Welcome to the community! /w Hellfisk, Tyven or Eowen for an inv ingame Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:41 am