Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+3
Cabronita
Krvolok
Puwnd
7 posters

Holy paladin Puwnd

Puwnd
    Puwnd
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 8

Holy paladin Puwnd Empty Holy paladin Puwnd

Post  Puwnd Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:16 pm

General information.

Your name: Stefan Granström

Your age: 17

Your nationality: Sweden

Your current occupation: I go to school, i am on my summer vacation atm, i ride motorcross aswell.

Your time zone: Paris

Character information. Holy paladin can respecc to retribution if needed aswell.

Character name: Puwnd

What class do you play: Paladin

Your race: Human

Your spec: Holy

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi & Dodge for Rogues etc.): 260 intellect, 5132 mana. unbuffed

Fire resistance: 81

Nature resistance: 0

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": No proffesions.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail. I played vanilla and i raided ZG/MC/BWL and AQ and then took a break before TBC came out.

PvE experience: I have experience in MC/AQ/ZG/ubrs/lbrs/

What class did you play: Druid

Equipment: epic/blue gear, 22 int on weapon, 30+ healing on gloves + 24 on bracers

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: i can hardly remember it, but they were very nice and friendely.

Rules, condition and terms: Loot is about the same as loot council.

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes

Do you have a mic: Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda. I got recommended Praeda by a friend of mine aswell as i heard they raid which i pretty much intend to do

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yes

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I expect friendely members that wants to raid but yet have fun.

Why do you want to join Praeda: I feel like i wanted to join a guild that likes to raid and be social so i got recommended Praeda.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? Willing to raid, heal, respecc, do what you ask from me.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes

Tell us about yourself: I am 17 years old and i live in Sweden, Stockholm. What i like to do is play wow but i aswell play retail wow but not as often as vanilla, i sometimes go out with my friends to have fun. I ride motorcross too at tuesdays and saturdays often. I go to school but i am currently on my summer vacation so i can play quite a while at days.

Zerroc's favourite song: Blueprint - The answer is correct!

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    Krvolok
    Krvolok
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 147

Holy paladin Puwnd Empty re:

Post  Krvolok Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Okay so the application wasn't super duper but it is pretty decent.The enchants he has are amazing considering he has pre-raid gear, that's the commitment we need i think.Also from a few ubrs runs i did with this guy i was amazed by his reactions, skill and also the will to listen.I give him +1 definitely and if we are open on holy paladins i think this is the right guy for us.Good luck Wink

P.S. He doesn't need 10 minutes to buff.=)
    Cabronita
    Cabronita
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 324

Holy paladin Puwnd Empty Re: Holy paladin Puwnd

Post  Cabronita Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Bring. Plx.
    Mightypuff
    Mightypuff
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 84

Post  Mightypuff Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:20 pm

We need more 10 mins pala buffers, If you can extend the time you use on buffing, ill give u a +1 Very Happy
    Emeralz
    Emeralz
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 77

Post  Emeralz Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Puwnd wrote:Equipment: epic/blue gear, 22 int on weapon, 30+ healing on gloves + 24 on bracers

/Clap clap.
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:10 pm

We actually just opened up a holy paladin spot, your application is decent and you seem to be dedicated

+1
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:20 pm

The fact that you have botherd to enchant pre-raid gear brings a smile to my face.
    Application could have been better but in this case i wont think it needs to be.
    +1
    Accepted

Welcome to Praeda, whisper Fanzer, Blueprint, Hellfisk,Tyven or Eowen for an invite!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:51 am