Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+3
Fanzer
Roegnvald
Deen31
7 posters

Paladin - Holy

Deen31
    Deen31
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 5

Paladin - Holy Empty Paladin - Holy

Post  Deen31 Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:26 pm

General information.

Your name: Dan

Your age: 25

Your nationality:FL, USA.

Your current occupation: Unemployed

Your time zone:Eastern

Character information.

Character name: Deenster

What class do you play: Paladin

Your race: Human

Your spec: Currently it is Retribution but due to lack of healing gear, i am definitely going to be holy as soon as i get the correct healing gear for my level.

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi & Dodge for Rogues etc.): My gear is currently green, due to having tough luck finding any group that wouldn't bash me for my green and little few blue items. Still, i would of course try and get up to pre-raid equipment,

Fire resistance: None.

Nature resistance: None.

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Up to 300 Mining and getting my way with engineering, it's still around 50 but that wouldn't be a tough job to get it up there as well.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:Was in a guild in Pre-TBC Retail followed by the alias "Nemetos Order" which was holding end-game status up to Razuvious and Anub'rekhan.

What class did you play: Paladin.

Equipment:Full Tier 2. 3/5 Tier 2.5. [Lok'amir il Romathis] + [Wormscale Blocker].

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes.

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Most Agreed.

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Indeed i am.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yes.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I expect a friendly yet serious community amongst your guild. As judging by this template, and also your recruitment advertisement, i would indeed expect a very friendly community.

Why do you want to join Praeda: It's not that i would like to join just for an epic loot and glorious boss killing. It's for the fact that i have heard compliments about your community. Always enthusiastic to have good folks in a guild.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? I'd definitely say Dedication. Helping the guild achieve the impossible and through rough times such as wipes, basically in terms of teamwork... I would be glad to help.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Most certainly.

Tell us about yourself: Was born and raised in Bergen, Norway. Moved to USA at about age 6. Currently iving with my precious wife which was always there for me.

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: I'm handy but not extremely with few gadgets such as Photoshop and 3DS Max.

Roegnvald
    Roegnvald
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 154

Paladin - Holy Empty Re: Paladin - Holy

Post  Roegnvald Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:49 pm

The only reason not to accept you _yet_ is your gear, I belive. Try to get the best pre-raid gear, or something close to that.

Otherwise, pretty decent application, I like it. You deserve +1 from me.

Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Going to say the same thing as I said to your wife, it's a nice application indeed, and you both seem like dedicated and active players. However you need to work on your gear, if you're willing to do that I'll give you a +1
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:22 pm

I liked your truthfulness in your answers and the fact that you seem like a really nice guy! The only problem is your "greenish" gear and that needs to be worked out. +1
    Deen31
    Deen31
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 5

Post  Deen31 Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:30 pm

Thank you all for the quick responses! And we're definitely willing to get a pre-raid gear as fast as possible, problem is that we tried that like ever since yesterday in world chat by looking for a group to UBRS/LBRS/Scholo/Strath and still no luck. But we'll keep trying!
    Mightypuff
    Mightypuff
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 84

Post  Mightypuff Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Deen31 wrote:Thank you all for the quick responses! And we're definitely willing to get a pre-raid gear as fast as possible, problem is that we tried that like ever since yesterday in world chat by looking for a group to UBRS/LBRS/Scholo/Strath and still no luck. But we'll keep trying!

I would reccomend finding groups for Dire Maul.
    Some of the BiS pre raid gear is there, along with some other very good items.
    Its easy to FARM and takes almost no time to clear Smile
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:34 pm

Any update on how your gearing up as holy is going? Are you still guildless?
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:28 am

A nice application, I will say as the rest that the only thing keeping me from inviting you is the gear.
    +1 when you get some gear Smile
    Tadashi
    Tadashi
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 10

Post  Tadashi Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:13 am

Get some holy gear mate, retri paladins are practicly useless, unless using a nightfall to boost caster dps. Basicly similar to Shadow Priest.

Best of luck.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:39 pm