Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Cythesux - Mage

Anonymous
    Cythesux

Cythesux - Mage Empty Cythesux - Mage

Post  Cythesux Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:34 pm

General information.

Your name: Jim

Your age: 20, 21 soon

Your nationality: Sweden

Your current occupation: Im on a break from school, but will start again at 15 august

Your time zone: GMT +1

Character information.

Character name: Cythesux

What class do you play: Mage

Your race: Human

Your spec: 31/0/20 Arcane

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi & Dodge for Rogues etc.): I have 13 % hit chance including my talent elemental precision and i have like 8% crit with spells.

Fire resistance: 37 including mage armor

Nature resistance: 0 atm

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": I have alchemy and herbalism and i can make Major mana pots also i can make Greater arcane elixir.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: With my mage on retail i have done instances up to C'thun in aq40 and Thaddius in naxx, on private I have done some ZG and BWL, Bosses i've done in BWL was Vael, chrom and nefarian also I have done some tries in aq40 on the first boss.

What class did you play: Mage and Warrior

Equipment: I have mostly blue gear but also some epics. You guys could inspect me if you got time.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: I joined Missclick for a week ago, but there was some drama and ppl decided to stop raiding so now im looking for a new guild.

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes

Do you have a mic: Yes, but im shy..

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes, I do.

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yes. I am.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I expect a serious and dedicated guild with good progress. But i also expect to have some fun along the way.

Why do you want to join Praeda: I want to join Praeda because you guys have almost the same progress as my former guild Missclick.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? Because im a good and dedicated teamplayer.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes, that will be no problem for me.

Tell us about yourself:

I would call myself a nerd who spend to much free time playing computer games then hanging with my friends. I enjoy watching ice hockey, especially my favourite team Troja Ljungby. I also like to play poker both online and irl so if anyone wanna discuss some poker im always up for that. Currently I'm on summer break from my boarding school but i will start again at 15 august, but i will still have time to raid.

Zerroc's favourite song: Blueprint - Correct

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: I have the last rank of frostbolt.

Thanks for taking your time reading my application and if you got any questions for me i'll be gladly to answer them.
    Peace out!

-Blueprint: Fix'd your font size Wink
    Anonymous
    Cythesux

Cythesux - Mage Empty Re: Cythesux - Mage

Post  Cythesux Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:36 pm

I see my text is kind of messed up, hope you can read it anyway.
    Dassan
    Dassan
    Corporal
    Corporal

Antal inlägg : 56

Post  Dassan Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:44 pm

If what you say is true, and you have all the retail experience and you're active, then i can't
    see anything wrong with this app, good luck! +1
    hellfisk
    hellfisk
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 251

Post  hellfisk Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:03 pm

Decent application, I'm willing to give you a try.
    +1
    Overtime
    Overtime
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 416

Post  Overtime Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Control(plus)+
    Control(plus)-

for zooms
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Application Accepted Contact Fanzer/Eowen/Blueprint or Hellfisk ingame for an invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:47 am