Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Ylandria - Resto Druid

Anonymous
    Ylandria

Ylandria - Resto Druid Empty Ylandria - Resto Druid

Post  Ylandria Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:08 pm

General information.

Your name: Preben Ø Hansen

Your age: 21

Your nationality: Norwegian

Your current occupation: Builder

Your time zone: +1 GMT

Character information.

Character name: Ylandria

What class do you play: Druid

Your race: Night Elf

Your spec: Resto (8/11/32) atm, but willing to spec full resto if required for raiding.

Your current gear : Close to BiS blue, only need neck and OH, but I am getting there considering I've been 60 for a few days. Atm I have 3193 HP, 4584 mana, 408 +healing and 179 spirit/12 mp5.

Fire resistance: dont have any fire res gear

Nature resistance: dont have any nature res gear

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": nope

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: I did up to Huhuran on retail

What class did you play: Warlock and Warrior

Equipment: I bought a new PC 3 months ago, never go below 50 fps anywhere, so it shouldnt be a problem.

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes.

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes.

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: That shouldnt be a prob, I might not be able to join every raid, but think I'll join atleast 90% of the raids each month.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I wish Praeda is a seriously guild that got enough ppl for raid, and ppl that arnt afraid of wipeing on a boss.

Why do you want to join Praeda: I rerolled ally from playing horde on this server, and I didnt really like the community as horde. So I am looking for a fun guild with nice ppl that I can raid together with.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild?: Sadly I dont have much to show for because my gear isnt epic and links to retail armory dosnt really mean much. But if you invite me you'll have a hardcore player who knows what to do and will rarely fuck up. Hopefully a few players will vouch for me, like Shinatawa, Demonxxlord and Popsmord.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Sure.

Tell us about yourself: I like gaming, movies and icehockey. I work every day from like 7-15 and workout like 4-5 times each week. But that shouldnt be a problem since I'll just workout befor raids on raid days etc.

Zerroc's favourite song: Answer is Correct - Blueprint

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: I dunno if you find this usefull or not, but I had Vengeful Glad on my warrior in tbc. Dont feel like braging about it since it dosnt really matter on this server, but I feel like I dont have that much to show for, so maybe it would help get me an invite Smile
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Ylandria - Resto Druid Empty Re: Ylandria - Resto Druid

Post  Fanzer Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Thing is that we are a bit overflooded on healers at this very minute I'm afraid.. doesn't matter how much I would like to invite you I simply cannot since we already have so many I'll probably have to bench some sooner or later :/ I'll get back to you though next raid reset.

Could you consider going boomkin?
    Anonymous
    Ylandria

Post  Ylandria Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Aww, thats too bad. I just wanted to check if I had a chance anyway, but since I'll do alot of BG's I'll rather not be a balance druid Sad
    Fanzer
    Fanzer
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 360

Post  Fanzer Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:34 am

Stay tuned Smile
    Mightypuff
    Mightypuff
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 84

Post  Mightypuff Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:21 am

Ylandria wrote:Aww, thats too bad. I just wanted to check if I had a chance anyway, but since I'll do alot of BG's I'll rather not be a balance druid Sad

Did a few BGs with my friends Boomkin, fucking OP! and if you dont like to be a boomkin in bgs, you cna just heal, you will heal good enough without the resto tree anyway Smile

Also, the T1 and T2 druid pieces drops quite often, so even if you are a boomkin, you get youre Tiers pretty fast :O
    Anonymous
    Ylandria

Post  Ylandria Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:37 pm

Did a few BGs with my friends Boomkin, fucking OP! and if you dont like to be a boomkin in bgs, you cna just heal, you will heal good enough without the resto tree anyway

Also, the T1 and T2 druid pieces drops quite often, so even if you are a boomkin, you get youre Tiers pretty fast :O

It sounds fun and all, its just that I dont have any moonkin gear and I know it sounds abit stupid, but I rolled this char so I could heal/flagcarry in BG's. So dont wanna get stuck with almost full cloth gear Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:09 am