Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Mage Application

Minette
    Minette
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Mage Application Empty Mage Application

Post  Minette Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:36 pm

General information.

Your name:Louis

Your age:20

Your nationality:Denmark

Your current occupation:Studying music

Your time zone:German

Character information:Mage with all pre raid gear. Scorcerer belt n gloves - crimson felt hat - lich rope ect. (frost spec atm)

Character name:Minette

What class do you play:Mage currently frost

Your race:Human

Your spec:Frost

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.): 20 crit with frost spells - spell hit 7 - 6k mana -

Fire resistance: 35

Nature resistance: 20

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Im afraid i currently dont have any high professions.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.
    PvE experience: ZG - AQ 20/40 - MC - BWL - Ony - Naxx all done in vanilla.

What class did you play: Mage since beta wow.

Equipment: half warlord set for pvp - full netherwind.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms: DKP. (everyone shuts up when leader explains tactic Wink

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes

Do you have a mic:Yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system:Yes

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week:Yes

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I Expect skilled players who know their class and have enough skill to get the job done in the various instances. Also a friendly tone and maybe a good joke here and there. I also expect the leaders to have a nice planned tactic witch i furthermore expect the guildmembers to be able to follow. in short - Order and skills.

Why do you want to join Praeda: Ive seen members in your guild with nice gear. I know Ylandria and Onenightstab joined, whom are all from the same server as me (Agamaggan) And they usually end up in pretty good guilds. I have also met other guild members and they were pretty nice dudes. well geared and friendly people.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? I have years of WoW experience. I know all tactics to instances. Im often online. I am a friendly guy Smile And i love raiding.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Absolutely

Tell us about yourself:I am currently studying music, But luckily i dont have to work cus my apartment is so cheap which results in a lot of free time (wow time) I often team up with onenightstab (lan partys. I dream of a degree in classical and Jazz music. My main instruments is piano - guitar - violin (Yup the most sissy instrument of all time <3) I am also very intrested in cultures. My english spelling sucks balls tho Sad I hope you guys will be able to live with that. Smile

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: I often have trouble sleeping so dont worry. i properly never have to leave a raid because it is getting to late.

Edit: Im a terrible leader (soz for only skimming the guild rules)

Last edited by Minette on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Mage Application Empty Re: Mage Application

Post  Blueprint Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:53 pm

Your application seems good I will only want you to take a look at the guild rules and here
    Vargen
    Vargen
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 519

Post  Vargen Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Hello there,

I agree, you seem like a decent player however I am bit concerned since you did not read our rules properly. Take a look on them and I will give you a +

Best regards,
    Harebell
    Eowen
    Eowen
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 88

Post  Eowen Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Nice idd and some hardcore pve exp also Very Happy +1
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:38 pm

As You've now edited your topic and read the rules I think we can give you a shot!

Welcome to Praeda! /w an officer in-game for an invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:26 pm