Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

+4
Cabronita
Qun
Overtime
Nereid
8 posters

Nereid - Holy NE Priest

Nereid
    Nereid
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 12

Nereid - Holy NE Priest Empty Nereid - Holy NE Priest

Post  Nereid Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:48 pm

General information.

Your name: Sam

Your age: 28

Your nationality: British

Your current occupation: Bartender

Your time zone: GMT

Character information.

Character name: Nereid

What class do you play: Priest

Your race: Night Elf

Your spec: Holy 21 / 30

Your current gear: Unfortunately still using 4 pieces of Devout. Rest is blue ofc. Got +192 heal. (I know not enough for a guild with a progression like you guys but working on it.)

Fire resistance: 20

Nature resistance: 0

Your professions: Tailor 300 / Enchanting (Still leveling) And no, I don't have any unique patterns. Altho can make really fashionable shirts for you!

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: Good old days. Oh well, started to Vanilla as Warrior. Deleted the char right after my first MC raid Smile Then started playing my lovely priest Nereid. Did all MC, BWL, AQ and up to 4HM in Naxx. (Was playing in Frostwhisper EU)

What class did you play: Warri.. oh hang on! Priest!

Equipment: Was playing in the second best guild in realm, so kinda had the best end game gear possible. (As I said only up to 4HM)

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: Stated in above.

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Never used / heard before. But I'm guessing its something like Vent. So yeah.

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes.

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes. Actually haven't used DKP system since TBC, so kinda excited about it Smile

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yes.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: Just looking for good old raiding days. Not a loot / drama whore. Just looking for a nice and friendly place where I can have fun.

Why do you want to join Praeda: As I mentioned above aswell, you guys seem pretty decent. Read most of your topics in forums, mature replies to people which is what I am looking for.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? Playing since the very first beta of the retail. Played priest in vanilla as a class leader, holy paladin in TBC as a guild master and just casual in WOTLK. I think I can count myself as an experienced healer. Also love to help anyone in guild when needed.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:
    With pleasure.

Tell us about yourself: Well I'm Sam, from London. Recently changed my job, which was a major change, so have plenty of spare time.

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a boss (Big fan of Seth Rogen btw)

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    Well first of all thanks for reading my application. I believe I can be a good asset for the guild if you guys give me the opportunity to be a member. Only been in 1 guild in this realm, which wasn't a good experience for myself. I can give the detailes if needed. That's all. Cheers Smile
    Overtime
    Overtime
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 416

Nereid - Holy NE Priest Empty Re: Nereid - Holy NE Priest

Post  Overtime Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:27 am

Apply looks good to me but have you got to improve your gear?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:23 am

Gear is way too low for our standards, start running 5 man and UBRS/LBRS to gear up, we can't afford to bring healer with 190 healing in raids. It's simply too low for everything.
    Qun
    Qun
    Lieutenant Commander
    Lieutenant Commander

Antal inlägg : 190

Post  Qun Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:42 am

It is a good application but you definitely need to work a lot on your gear so you could pull your weight in BWL.

If you got pre-raid BIS or something close I'd give you a +1
    Cabronita
    Cabronita
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 324

Post  Cabronita Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:17 am

I remember you from one MC pug i tanked in. All i can say is: bring plx.
    Nereid
    Nereid
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 12

Post  Nereid Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Sorry for the late reply, kinda got overwhelmed with work for the last couple of days.
    About gear, yeah I've been working on it. Got 2 pieces T1, and farming the last couple of pre raid BiS like crazy but obviously the loot gods are kinda against me Sad
    viveca
    viveca
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 75

Post  viveca Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Hi there mate,

Nice application, would also be nice to hear another london accent in Mumble other than Stallis Razz

Nice to see that you are farming the best gear possible, keep updating here what new gear you have and you're stats and we can have you in the guild in no time, +1 from me.

kazekan
    kazekan
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 427

Post  kazekan Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Seems like a nice guy, keep up the work and I think we will see you soon in raids.
    Heyho
    Heyho
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 62

Post  Heyho Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:02 pm

should gear up, even i want u in guild coz u can make me a purple shirt for my hunter:P
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:11 am

Nereid was already accepted in to the guild and even experienced his first raid yesterday night.

Topic Closed and Moved to Accepted

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:26 am