Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

4 posters

Biscuitz - mage

Biscuitz
    Biscuitz
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Biscuitz - mage Empty Biscuitz - mage

Post  Biscuitz Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:49 pm

General information.

Your name:
    Cristi

Your age:

Your nationality:
    Romanian

Your current occupation:
    Student

Your time zone:
    +2Bucharest

Character information.

Character name:
    Biscuitz

What class do you play:
    Mage

Your race:
    Gnome

Your spec:
    Frost

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.):
    low

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    none so far (not worth wasting gold on gear I'm continuosly changing). Once I get decent enough gear, I'll start racking up intelect and the rest.

Fire resistance:
    25(mage armor+aditional pieces)
    Nature resistance:
    15(mage armor)

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    Alchemy, herbalism. Currently leveling them up, but had 3wotlk/cata chars wich I've maxxed out; so getting the recipies shouldn't be that difficult.

Do you have a character for herbing?
    Yes, this one.

Played time (/played in game for details):
    3days, 15hours, 50minutes and counting

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both):
    MC(yes)/BWL(will start looking into it in 1-2days)

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    Random guilds, main reasons are no/weak activity as a guild. Raiding status beying optional as well.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    Xperl, (used alot more in wotlk/cata but most don't work here, or they're earlier versions are useless).

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.
    Only been playing since TBC.

PvE experience:
    Vanilla: Mc, Bwl, Zg, AQ20/40(Ony, Naxx only the Wotlk versions, but from what I understand they're "close" to those)

What class did you play:
    -
    rogue

Equipment:
    -
    (Optional) Tell us about your guild:
    -
    Rules, condition and terms:
    -

Are you able to attend on Mumble:
    Only an issue of installing it, but yes.

Do you have a mic:
    yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:
    yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):
    https://praeda.forumotion.com/t80-how-you-earn-dkp; In my Wotlk guild, we used a similar system so I'm confortable with this one as well.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):
    Once I get the recipies, yes.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:
    No.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.
    Regarding me it's pretty straight forward; I enjoy raiding with capable people, I hate whoever is to smart for his own good; regarding the guild my toughts are allways in it's best interest. Reason for applying here is I'm looking for a good guild.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time):
    yes

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:
    What anyone else would expect from me.

Why do you want to join Praeda:
    -stated above-

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):
    Stricly concerning my input would be the alchemy, other than that is the experience and understanding of any new knowledge, if it comes to that.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):
    The only way you could learn from your mistakes. Only if you see where you done wrong and understand what needs to be
    improved you can show real progress.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this:
    Yes, in the wotlk guild where I was an officer we used the same sign-up system for our raids.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc):
    No whife, no kids; hobbies: bike, html+css, Wow, swimming.

Zerroc's favourite song:
    -

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    My guild site: deathdealer.tk (for the wotlk guild)

What I could also add are some links to my (wotlk)chars from other servers,the retail one hasn't been active for a while and the chars aren't appearing;
    (molten-wow, but still better than other wannabe wotlk ones)

-rogue
    http: armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Matha/Sargeras/

-dk
    http: armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Equill/Sargeras/

-paladin
    http: armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Paradron/Sargeras/

-druid
    http: armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Darkfail/Sargeras/

-hunter
    http: armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Silverbeast/Sargeras/

-warlock
    http: armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Shellia/Sargeras/

-warrior
    http: armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Kothar/Sargeras/

-priest
    http: armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Fzr/Sargeras/

galahead
    galahead
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 179

Biscuitz - mage Empty Re: Biscuitz - mage

Post  galahead Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:11 pm

Hello there mate
    It seems like you just leveled up yesterday: No gear, no enchants, no profs.
    It also seems that you did not spend any time at all reading our rules, regulations, not even recruitment topic.
    I'm sorry but in my eyes you don't meet the expectations.

please stand by for additional comments
    Biscuitz
    Biscuitz
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Biscuitz Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Actually I have read them; and got friends with wich I'm gathering up the pieces I still need(farming instances like mad-men but yeah). As for proffessions until I get the best pre-raiding gear I can't waste too much time, so raising them up in the down-time. Still haven't had the luck for some items I need to drop yet, but I knew any high-end guild wouldn't just take me in an instant...so I had some time for that.
    Regarding the enchants part, one that I'm gearing up with will take up enchanting and once that happens I will have the entire gear fixed up. So once I am ready there would be 4-5 other good people that could and would join your ranks.
    The only reason why I even applied was to not waste to much time in random guilds, but yeah you decide.
    Rhesus
    Rhesus
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 66

Post  Rhesus Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:10 pm

I remember this guy.We 've done some 5 man instances.Mostly scholo if i remember right.

The good news is that he knows his class and seems like a good guy.

The bad news is his lack of gear and the fact that he is not willing to do max enchants.

To sum up, i ll tell u what i ve already told u when we were in scholo together. Upgrade ur gear, get urself max enchants and re-apply. Thats my opinion.

Of course its up to our CL to deside whether u join us or not.
    Biscuitz
    Biscuitz
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Biscuitz Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:05 am

Don't get me wrong, I will get the enchants, but after I got the whole pre-raid bis item set. The gear I had wasn't worth wasting the gold on it.

As an update since my last post I've maxxed out herbalism/alchemy; also managed to get some flask recipies. Regarding the gear I've changed my staff,trinkets,boots,shoulders,wrist with the best available. There are a few boe items in AH but the prices are insane...and I rather get max rank spells than those. Anyways there a few items left, then I will focus on the enchants and stocking up with pots/elixirs for any raids/dungeons/bg's.
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:51 am

Biscuitz wrote: Don't get me wrong, I will get the enchants, but after I got the whole pre-raid bis item set. The gear I had wasn't worth wasting the gold on it.

As an update since my last post I've maxxed out herbalism/alchemy; also managed to get some flask recipies. Regarding the gear I've changed my staff,trinkets,boots,shoulders,wrist with the best available. There are a few boe items in AH but the prices are insane...and I rather get max rank spells than those. Anyways there a few items left, then I will focus on the enchants and stocking up with pots/elixirs for any raids/dungeons/bg's.
    Keep it up. Poke me in-game to have a little talk.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:23 am

Well this will sound bit harsh but it's a dirty job someones gotta do it.
    Your gear is far bellow our standards and it's far from bis pre raid, and I'm gonna say No.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:42 am