Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Sussli Mage

ogge
    ogge
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Sussli   Mage Empty Sussli Mage

Post  ogge Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Personal Information

Your name : Oscar Akerblom

Your age :17

Your nationality :Sweden/Finland

Your time zone: gmt +2

Character Information
    Bis geared + mage. around 360+ sp 2430hp , 5706 mana unbuffed. 7-9% hit from gear depends on which pieces i use.

Character name : Sussli

Class :Mage

Race :Human

Spec : Arcane/frost 31/0/20

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas : MC and Naxxramas, working on the BWL attunement.

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP) : Spellweaver's Turban, Charm of the shifting sands, Zandalar illusionist's mantle, Cloak of the hakkari worshipers, Bloodvine vest, Bloodvine boots(5+ spirit), Bloodvine leggings, Zandalar illusionist's wraps(7+ Intellect),Belt of untapped power, Sorcerer's gloves (+20frost spell power), Maiden's Circle, Band of servitude, Briarwood reed, Eye of the beast, Lord Valthalak's staff of command (+30spell power),Ritssyn's wand of bad mojo. Gear is +7%hit and +2% crit.
    Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) : 8 all of them. from spec

Show us your UI :

List of the addons you are currently using : BigWigs, CastingBarTime, CcWatch,MobInfo2,KLH ThreatMeter, SWstats, TargetOfTarget

PvE Experience : Have raided ZG , AQ20 , MC

Previous guilds in Feenix : Muffin lords Razz Brb smoke break.

General Information

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST): Yeap, sometimes I might have other things to do but yea

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ? Yes

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ? Yes

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes

Is there any member in <Praeda> that can vouch for you ? No :/

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : The Loneley Island- Like a Boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful : That´s mine favourite song to Smile
    maw
    maw
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Antal inlägg : 69

Sussli   Mage Empty Re: Sussli Mage

Post  maw Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:52 am

you didnt even put a bit of effort in this , you just answered the questions with yes/no Razz
    kazekan
    kazekan
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 427

Post  kazekan Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Hi, thank you for you application.

Your character seems to be pretty new, experience wise and gearwise so the only chance I can see for you to get in is: 1) Fast learner, 2) Good economy in game.
    Yo should at least know or have tried BWL, maybe pug it with Drakon. At least know how aq40 and the first few bosses works in naxx. If this is done you should put down effort on items which is possible to get by yourself (rockfury bracer, zg enchants, pvpgear etc).

You said you would bring all consumables every raid, do you know from the experience you got, what actully is required for later contents?

This is for now, and I wish you good luck with this application and CL will decide if you are the one we should have with us.

Best regards
    Kazekan

P.s
    If you need more tips or help ask randomgnome in game. He is more than happy to help you out.
    D.s
    ogge
    ogge
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Post  ogge Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Hey, yes I aint that experienced of raiding 40mans, and I know I have to get some more enchants like from ZG, working on it and saves all my coins and bijous for later use when I cant get more rep from mobs. I have a good economy in game so if I need to get some more enchants/gear or flasks etc I can afford it easy. I can try to get a pug or something for BWL and see how to down the bosses, also I can check out Naxx/aq40 tactics if you want me to do that of course! Smile And thanks for the name, I think he might be able to help me out with some stuffs Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:06 am