Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

warup- fury warrior

Warup
    Warup
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

warup- fury warrior Empty warup- fury warrior

Post  Warup Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:20 pm

General information.

Your name: Peter

Your age: 15

Your nationality: im slovak but i live in usa perfect english

Your current occupation:

Your time zone: eastern time zone

Character information.

Character name: Warup

What class do you play: Warrior

Your race: dwarf male

Your spec: fury

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.): i just hit lvl 60 3 days ago type gear

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear): im looking for enchants still

Fire resistance: 15

Nature resistance: none atm

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": i started blcksmithing

Do you have a character for herbing? no

Played time (/played in game for details): 2 days 10 hours 41 minutes

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: i need a good active raiding guild and this is the best one i have seen it

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: xperl damage done boss mods

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail. i started playing during the bc

PvE experience: i have done most of the vanilla raids at some point i am familiar with these raids like naxx molten aq and so on i am very familiar i did these raids before

What class did you play: rogue at bc

Equipment: lvl 50-40 gear but hoping to get better with this guild

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: dont have any atm looking forward to this one

Rules, condition and terms:i know the rules perfect dont worry ;D

Are you able to attend on Mumble: yes every day

Do you have a mic: yes a good quality mic

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): yes

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): yes

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: no just this one

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): yes Very Happy

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: a great experience for raiding and friendly community

Why do you want to join Praeda: its the best and coolest looking one yet ;DDDDDDDDDDD

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): i really need a good active raiding guild and i can attand all the raids so i can get good and better gear ;D

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): yes because there may be a better tactic or somethign went wrong and we need to restart the boos

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: yes very much

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): no wife ;( i do hunt and fish for a living so that is my outside life and i love reading books. I am very friendly and help out in wow

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a boss

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:

i just hope u guys accept me i dont know buts its worth a try u guys seem awesome and its the best one yet i have seen i am friendly nice i listen to directions so i hope i get accepted ;D if u wanna talk to me you can just message me in wow or in skype my name in skype is n3neeed so u can contact me if u need any more info ;D
    Anonymous

warup- fury warrior Empty Re: warup- fury warrior

Post  Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:35 am

Quote:

i just hit lvl 60 3 days ago type gear

So do we look like a charity to you?
    Warup
    Warup
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Post  Warup Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:59 am

chase wrote:Quote:

i just hit lvl 60 3 days ago type gear

So do we look like a charity to you?
    no im just saying its that type of gear like lvl 50 gear srry for how i wrote it
    Qun
    Qun
    Lieutenant Commander
    Lieutenant Commander

Antal inlägg : 190

Post  Qun Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:38 am

Sorry but if you look at our guild criteria you will clearly see that we only recruit people in BIS pre raid gear. You don't fulfil this, in fact you appear to not be anywhere close. This is clearly a decline.

-1 pig

P.S I love how you say your live in the US but are in an Eastern time zone afro
    Izural
    Izural
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 396

Post  Izural Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:18 am

Thank you for your application but im going to have to say no for several reasons:

Your gear is lacking
    Your application is alittle poor
    We are full on fury warriors

Good luck finding another guild

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:48 pm