Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

Fury Warrior Apply

Saarah123
    Saarah123
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 1

Fury Warrior Apply Empty Fury Warrior Apply

Post  Saarah123 Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Your name :Filip

Your age :15

Your nationality :Macedonian

Your time zone:UTC/GMT +2hours

Character name :Saarah

Class :Warrior

Race :Human

Spec :Fury

Attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :Yes im Attuned to all 40man Raids

List all your gear and enchants (Caster = Hit + Crit + SP, Melee = Hit + Crit + AP):Lionheart helm+8str,Fury of Forgotten Swarm,Truestrike shoulders,Zulian Tigerhide cloak+3agi,Carrapce of Anub Shiah+100Health(farming Savage gladiator Chain),Wristguards of stability+7str,Sacrificial Gauntlets+5str, Zandalar Vindicator's Belt,Titanic Leggings+8str,Slime kickers+7agi,Don Julio's Band,Ring of Fury,Hand of Justice,Darkmoon Card:Maelstrom and the weapons:Krol blade+crusader,the lobotomizer+crusader and Satyr's bow.My Hit rating is 13%,Crit Rating 8%.Attack power Unbuff 866.With 7Rank Battleshout 1144 Attack Power.Health 3600Unbuff

Resistances ( Fire / Nature / Frost ) :Nature Resistance 150+Potions for Nature Resistance

Show us your UI : imageshack.us/f/715/saarah.jpg/

List of the addons you are currently using :Xperl,Metamap,Dpsmeter,Bigwigs,Atlas,Extended Questlog and Enemy Castbar

PvE Experience :ZG 8/8 AQ20 6/6 and Molten core 10/10

Previous guilds in Feenix : Evolution

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 19:30-23:30 Server Time and invites start at 19.00 ST):Yes i can do 3 raids per week and this time is the best for me Smile

Full consumables and full enchanted gear is mandatory. Do you accept that ?Yes I accept this.

We might have to rotate you during a raid, are you willing to stay on stand by ?Yeah its ok Very Happy

Have you read the rules and do you accept them ? Yes,i accepted them

Is there any member in praeda> that can vouch for you ?There is no member that can Vouch me Sad

Zerroc's favourite song ( Must answer ) : Lonely Island- Like a Boss Smile))

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful :Im always using Elixir of the Mongoose,Elixir of Giants,Flask of the Titans(at raids only)and Sharpening stones.

Last edited by Saarah123 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:13 am