Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

Warrior DPS Apply

Azow
    Azow
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Warrior DPS Apply Empty Warrior DPS Apply

Post  Azow Tue May 01, 2012 10:08 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION
    a. Location:Greece

b. Gender: Male

c. Age: 22

d. Occupation: College student

CHARACTER INFORMATION

a. Character name: Seenth

b. Class: Warrior

c. Race: Night Elf

d. Talent Build:
    wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_1_830305c1302i505d5505010251r
    Well obviously furry is the mosti efficient end game DPS spec for a warrior.
    Arms 17 points:
    Impale is a must have talent as it boosts your critical damage by 20%. Improve rend and Deep wounds helps aswell. With the lack of 16 debuffs limit you can have a major boost on your DPS with rend applied 24/7 and deep wounds when you crit.
    Tactical mastery: Obviously you need to have this talent if you want to stance dance. Even though you spend most of the time in Berserk stance you have to switch to battle so you can keep rend up (taking in account that you are not suppose to dodge while fighting a boss as you hit him from behind so overpower is kind of useless)
    Furry 32 points:
    5% Critical, 40% chance to generate rage while you hit and 5/5 improve shout is the only reasonable way ( PvE wise) to spend your first 15 talents. 5/5 Dual wield , flurry and bloodthirst are pretty obvious the best to choose. About the last 2 talents I had to choose between improved execute and improved berserk rage. I choosed the second because its nice to do more damage when the boss is 20% but having 10 free rage every 30 second for the whole fight it's more usefull with the lack of my gear at the moment.

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
    a. PvE experience, including any beta experience:
    Vanilla:
    I started raiding with my first toon back in 2005 . My first toon was a troll hunter on Maelstorm EU realm. Took my long enough to hit 60 and after that i joined a guild that some real life friends had created . After I took part in 3-4 MC raids we decided to make a new start on a fresh realm which was about to open Haomarush. Haomarush easily became our home and i rolled a dwarf paladin. I managed to ding 60 quite fast and joined a mediocore guild which helped me with my first steps at raiding as healer.
    Stayed there for some months, obtained some gear and we managed to kill Ragnaros which was pretty big accomplishment considering the skill of the players in the guild. AFter Ragy it was time for BWL, but our guild members wasn't as excited at me and we had like 70 people online for MC but when it was time for BWL we didn't even have 40 man online. That was the time that I decided to look for a new challenge
    I started looking for a guild that could reach my ambitions so I applied to Bucaneers which back then was 3rd-4th best Alliance guild and they were wiping on Nefarian for some time. I talked with their GM and told me that they were lacking paladins from their core team ( Had 3 max for every raid). I applied, got accepted and joined them. I cleared BWL with them obtain some more gear and reached Huhuran at AQ. But then again people were tired of wiping and they just wanted more purple. The guild started to strugle and i again tired from the lack of ambition and the interest in raid progress.
    It was the time i decided to make the big step and apply for the top server guild (Exiled). I got accepted managed to kill C'thun server first and also clear all Naxxramas wings (also server first). Wasn't in the first Kel'thuzard kill though but I was in the next raids which we managed to get him down.
    TBC:
    When TBC realeased I had already quit my old guild and kind of stoped raiding for nearly 1 year, because i had to study for some major exams. I had my account active though,rolled a rogue at Stormscale and until WoTLK release i managed to clear SSC,TK,BT and kill couple bosses at Hyjal ( even though it was after some major nerfs).
    WoTLK:
    2 months before WoTLK realese i was talking with an old friend from Maelstorm realm and he was telling me about his plan, to make a raiding guild (Jotun) for Wrath. I decided to join him and rolled a druid there. We were competing for server first until ICC when I got a bit bored of raiding and Druid so I quited the guild. My account was inactive for 1-1.5. After this period I payed my subscription rolled a Paladin but didn't do any raiding at all.
    Cataclysm:
    I just bought it 3-4 months after the realease, rolled a dwarf rogue and hit 85. 2 weeks after i quited.

b. PvP experience:
    Vanilla:
    After i joined Bucaneers guild at haomarush i started participating in some premades, managed to reach rank 10 and then stoped.
    TBC:
    Nothing to worth mentioning
    WoTLK:
    The time I quited my druid I decided to roll a Blood Elf paladin to kill some time PvPing on a low population battlegroup. I managed to reach 2150 and obtain my weapon but after that I lost my interest to the game.

ATTENDANCE
    I dont have standar play times. I dont have a job (neither need one ) so I don't need to sleep a specific time neither to wake up. That means i am available nearly 24/7. When I am not online I am either hanging out with friends or playing online poker or just killing my time on 9gag and sites like that. I am going to be avalaible for every single raid ( except something unexpected will happen).

HARDWARE INFORMATION
    Amd Phenom II X4 955 Processor 3.20 GHz
    4GB Ram
    H685F1GD Radeon HD 6850 Video Card
    24 Mbps internet connection
    G15 Keyboard
    G7 Mouse

Why do you want to join Praeda?:

The day I found about Feenix realm i was pretty excited, because i never imaged that there would be a vanilla private server that crowded. Everyone who applies to a vanilla raiding guild obviously want to experience the joy of raiding back in vanilla days. So I am looking forward to join you as you are on of the top guilds around here and enjoy some progression raiding while having a good time with you and hopefull be a part of your community and your core team. I am not looking forward to just join a guild and get some purples. I see items as a tool to help you with you guild progress. So I am looking forward to experience again those great 40 man raids with a skilled guild with dedicated and mature people and I hope that will find a new home to help me achieve my in game goals and have some great time while raiding.

Why you should pick me?
    I count myselft pretty skilled , dedicated and mature person and I believe I can offer you a great raider to help you achieve your guild goals.I am always looking for ways to improve my character even and master my class mechanics. Moreover I am really active player , I can be online all day if I have to and I am always happy to wipe for days in front of a boss and spend all my gold on consumables for the guild progress.
    Also you can expect a pretty friendly guy who will never cause drama and will be always helpfull for the guild members.
    IMWITHSTUPID
    IMWITHSTUPID
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 964

Warrior DPS Apply Empty Re: Warrior DPS Apply

Post  IMWITHSTUPID Wed May 02, 2012 1:01 am

Linking gear would be nice and of course enchants Smile
    Azow
    Azow
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Post  Azow Wed May 02, 2012 2:46 am

Imwithstupid wrote:Linking gear would be nice and of course enchants Smile
    Franckdux inspected me before i apply so thats the reason i didn't link it
    Naturalforce
    Naturalforce
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 510

Post  Naturalforce Wed May 02, 2012 7:26 am

Thats all fine, but this guild has a lot of members... people wanna know who applied and with what Smile
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Wed May 02, 2012 2:26 pm

You have a good experience but you need to work on your gear too. Try to fix your NR gear asap (plate & leather set) and to get your attunement to MC / BWL / Naxxramas. Keep us updated asap
    Capability/Justice_ll
    Capability/Justice_ll
    Knight-Champion
    Knight-Champion

Antal inlägg : 168

Post  Capability/Justice_ll Wed May 02, 2012 6:22 pm

you get dodges from behind, enemies can't block if you are behind them...however OP is a mature dps source, rend is not.
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Tue May 08, 2012 10:34 pm

No update, Declined

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:46 am