Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Warrior lvl60 apply

Anonymous
    nani

Warrior lvl60 apply Empty Warrior lvl60 apply

Post  nani Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:52 pm

General information.

Your name: Erik

Your age: 22

Your nationality: Slovenian

Your current occupation: None atm

Your time zone: +01:00

Character information.

Character name: Nanii

What class do you play: Warrior

Your race: Human

Your spec: Arms, I am also considering prot when I get gear.

Your current gear (No need to link your items but tell us approximately): I just dinged 60 yesterday and to be honest, well my gear is crap. That is the deal with nre players, I wont lie to you, I cant get everything the first day I dinged, this is not retail server Smile I also wont pay for gear either with DP, so my gear is not good atm.

Fire resistance: 0

Nature resistance: 0

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": ATM I have no professions on 300, but I am working on it. Alchemy / Herbalism

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: I played vanilla on retail and I have cleared all content. That means I have experience in MC, ZG, BWL, AQ20, AQ40 and NAXX. I wont speak on about my experience from the times of vanilla, because lets be honest, I could tell you whatever I wanted, right? But it is on you if you belive me or not. What I told you is truth, so I will make it simple and just tell you my experience.

What class did you play: Warrior Tauren

Equipment: Full T3 and Full PVP T1 gear.

Are you able to attend on Teamspeak 3: Yes

Do you have a mic: Yes

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms:

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system: Yes

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week: Yes

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: I expect you to be proffesional and good players, the way you play and the way you are to other players. To be fun and to be serious when it is time for each.

Why do you want to join Praeda: After Cata release, well everything became ''user friendly'' in ''modern WoW'', there is no challenge anymore and everything you get, well you dont really appreciate it. So I decided to come here, my friend told me about this server and that it is very good old vanilla server. And because I think vanilla is the best imo, I started playing here, and I want to join the guild that is raiding and is good at it.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild? I am serious and I know my class 100%. I allways give 100% on raids.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes.

Tell us about yourself:

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful:
    Krvolok
    Krvolok
    Knight-Captain
    Knight-Captain

Antal inlägg : 147

Warrior lvl60 apply Empty Re:

Post  Krvolok Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:46 pm

Short and clear apply although u could have put much more effort in it.But maybe you just like being short and clear.If you are telling the truth u raised in my eyes but still u didnt answer on a few questions so im guessing u wanted to write it down as fast as possible, or am i mistaking here, maybe thr first impression i got(hopefully no one gets confused here) the one i wrote in the start of the reply is the correct one.Anyways i think we have more than enough prot wars, and since u are lacking the gear and you said you are not intending to buy any crafted gear im guessing you are not that dedicated.It is a - overall and a NO from me.The impression i got on first few questions was really good but then i just got dissapointed.Good luck anyways
    Anonymous

Warrior lvl60 apply Empty Re: Warrior lvl60 apply

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:19 am

I just dinged 60 yesterday and to be honest, well my gear is crap.

Do we look like charity or something?
    Price
    Price
    ADMIN

Antal inlägg : 178

Post  Price Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:07 am

As Mofoleone answered.

We are not a guild gearing up fresh 60, where you got that impression is beyond me.

Denied.

Your welcome to re-apply when you got full pre-raid gear.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:19 pm