Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

5 posters

Holy paladin app

Komnenos
    Komnenos
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Holy paladin app Empty Holy paladin app

Post  Komnenos Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:30 am

General information.

Your name: Komnenos

Your age: 23

Your nationality: Romanian

Your current occupation: Freelancer

Your time zone: +2

Character information.

Character name: Komnenos

What class do you play: paladin

Your race: human

Your spec: holy - pve with enhanced buffs/auras

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.): about 3-400 bonus heals depending on the item choice

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear): no enchants atm, since I considered not to be that much useful on blue gear.

Fire resistance: 10-20

Nature resistance: 0

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": mining/bs - nothing special to craft atm, although i'm working on it

Do you have a character for herbing? no

Played time (/played in game for details): 5 days

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both): yes/yes

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: i'm currently in Connect and I have personal reasons for willing to change the guild which may be discussed ingame.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: ct-raidassist, decursive, dmg meters.

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience:

What class did you play: warrior

Equipment: some T1/dark iron tank gear/rank 9 on pvp

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms: 3 raids/week, dkp looting sistem/minimum 80% raid attendance.

Are you able to attend on Mumble: yes

Do you have a mic: yes

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: yes

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): yes, i'm ok with dkp.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): yes

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: no

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): yes

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: serious guild, impartial leadership, respect and good common sense from and towards all the members.

Why do you want to join Praeda: you have a decent raid progression, so that kinda makes you a serious and stable PvE guild. And i want just that.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): Capable support class played by a capable player.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): with each wipe people learn a bit more of the fight up to the point where everyone makes no more mistakes.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: yes

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): no wife

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a boss (I don't rly like that one)

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: only in'game should we discuss any further.

Thank you for your time. The leaders will discuss your application and contact you with an answer in the next coming days.
    Anonymous

Holy paladin app Empty Re: Holy paladin app

Post  Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:27 pm

no enchants atm, since I considered not to be that much useful on blue gear.

Blues are sometimes better then epics, and by writing those you're not raiding material to me.
    kazekan
    kazekan
    Field Marshal
    Field Marshal

Antal inlägg : 427

Post  kazekan Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Hi,

I came to the part enchanting, and you have some blue gears and not willing to enchants them... after that I stop reading.
    Can start to answere why it's "not" worth enchanting it? Not worth for you or for the raids?

Kind regards
    Kazekan.
    Cabronita
    Cabronita
    Marshal
    Marshal

Antal inlägg : 324

Post  Cabronita Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:08 pm

As a healer especially, full enchants boost your toon in an unbelievable way. Only enchants are like 110 +healing, crit, mana and what not. NOT willing to boost your char makes us put your apply aside. Take a look at it from our perspective: if YOU dont bother to enchant your gear, showing a lack of interest to your char, then WHY ON EARTH would we gear you up?
    Komnenos
    Komnenos
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Komnenos Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:50 pm

I already started enchanting my gear. Epics first ofc, although as i said before it will take some time.
    Qun
    Qun
    Lieutenant Commander
    Lieutenant Commander

Antal inlägg : 190

Post  Qun Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:24 pm

I direct you to the forum topic on enchants:

https://praeda.forumotion.com/t997-maximum-enchants-on-gear

As already mentioned by others, a full set of enchants (excluding shoulders) is not only hugely beneficial but in Praeda is mandatory.
    Komnenos
    Komnenos
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Post  Komnenos Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:50 pm

Ok, thx for the link. I already enchanted some items and the rest of them are soon to follow.
    Blueprint
    Blueprint
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Antal inlägg : 677

Post  Blueprint Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Komnenos wrote:Ok, thx for the link. I already enchanted some items and the rest of them are soon to follow.
    Keep us updated in such case!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:19 pm