Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

3 posters

Jaxes holy paladin.

Jaxes
    Jaxes
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Jaxes holy paladin. Empty Jaxes holy paladin.

Post  Jaxes Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:17 pm

General information.

Your name:
    My name is Kasper post.

Your age:
    I'm 18, 19 in a month Smile

Your nationality:
    I'm from the world's happiest country Denmark.

Your current occupation:
    I'm currently studying and working part time in CPH airport. So I know how to deal with most people Very Happy

Your time zone:
    UTC/GMT +1 hour
    Character information.

Character name:
    My characters name is Jaxes
    What class do you play:
    I play the mighty wielder of light itself paladin (lol rp)

Your race:
    Human

Your spec:
    Currently using 35/11/5 ultimate healing and buffing spec.

Your current gear (If you're caster +dmg hit/crit, melee hit/str/agi etc, would help to list all your gear):

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear):
    I have full dungeon set 1.

Fire resistance:
    I spoke with your GM about this to be honest i don't have any resistance gear atm, but i am willing to work my butt off to get what is needed.
    Nature resistance:
    ^
    Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans":
    Currently don't have any profession at the moment but i'm planning to pick up alchemy in the near future.

Do you have a character for herbing?

Played time (/played in game for details):
    2 days 16min and 46sec and counting

Are you attuned to MC/BWL/Naxxramas :
    I'm attuned to BWL going for mc attunement tonight or tomorrow.

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving:
    Haven't been in a raiding guild on Feenix but i have raided and cleared up to AQ40 2/9 in retail wow back in the days.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding:
    I'm using DBM, Threat meter, and a addon to make it easier to get a overview on the groups.

Show us your UI and tell us if you are using key bindings:
    I used to do serious arena so i have everything key binded it's a must! Smile

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.
    I've been playing wow since release can't really remember I think it was 2005 or something. In vanilla WoW i was a real hardcore player pvp wise rank 10 and like i mentioned earlier i raided and cleared up to AQ40 2/9 as a MT.

PvE experience:
    Raided and cleared up to AQ40 2/9

What class did you play:
    Main tank human warrior.

(Optional) Tell us about your guild:

Rules, condition and terms:

Are you able to attend on Mumble:

Do you have a mic:
    Ofcourse Smile

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms:
    Yes.

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is):
    You use the DKP system but also focus and getting everyone geared instead of just pimping one guy up.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks):
    Sure can it's part of the raiding experience

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild:
    No.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.
    I'm a humorous friendly person who always is looking for ways to improve my gamestyle. I know when to take thing seriously and are always willing to help someone in need. Takes alot to get me to rage so wiping on bosses 20+ times shouldn't be a problem.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time):
    Yep shouldn't be a problem.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community:
    I expect a good and caring guild who is ready to fool around and still get down to business when it matters.

Why do you want to join Praeda:
    I stopped playing WoW in WOTLK took a break for a little more than a year when I got this nostalgic feeling and wanted to raid vanilla wow again. I heard of this guild and spoke a little with the GM and it seemed to be a good guild and friendly people.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us):I can bring you a very dedicated and experienced player who knows almost everything about WoW comes prepared to raids and is willing to take other people needs over my own.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is):
    The only way to improve is by making mistakes. I don't expect to run in and slay everything first try, wiping is a part of the experience and makes the goal seem so much better when achieved.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: I sure am

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): In my spare time i like to be with my friends and my hobbie is obviously gaming.

Zerroc's favourite song: Lonely Island - Like a boss (boss question)
    Avshar
    Avshar
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Antal inlägg : 104

Jaxes holy paladin. Empty Re: Jaxes holy paladin.

Post  Avshar Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Jaxes wrote:
    Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.
    I've been playing wow since release can't really remember I think it was 2005 or something. In vanilla WoW i was a real hardcore player pvp wise rank 10 and like i mentioned earlier i raided and cleared up to AQ40 2/9 as a MT.

PvE experience:
    Raided and cleared up to AQ40 2/9

you managed to be a real hc player in 12? Twisted Evil
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Dungeon set 1 gear...is meh >.<

Work on your gear then update us.

That gear is for pvp nothing else.
    Jaxes
    Jaxes
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 2

Post  Jaxes Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Knew someone was going to point that out, but yeah I was young but hell i knew how to play the game lol and lots of free time as a kid, not all kids are drooling monkeys Wink
    I'll work some more on my gear then, thanks for the quick responds.
    Franckdux
    Franckdux
    King of Gnomes
    King of Gnomes

Antal inlägg : 995

Post  Franckdux Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 pm

No update.

Declined

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:19 pm