Praeda

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Praeda

Praeda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feenix WoW

2 posters

Piquee - Warlock

piquee
    piquee
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Piquee - Warlock Empty Piquee - Warlock

Post  piquee Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:26 pm

General information.

Your name: Kenan

Your age:19

Your nationality: Swedish

Your current occupation: WoW

Your time zone:Stockholm/Berlin

Character information.

Character name: Piquee

What class do you play: Warlock

Your race: Gnome

Your spec:Shadow Mastery/Ruin

Your current gear (Crit/Hit Chance + your specific class/role stats - Agi for Rogues etc.): It isnt the best gear but it's pretty decent for being in 60 for 24 hours. Trying to get better all the time.

Your current gear enchants (Every enchant you have and explain why you have no enchants on possible enchanted gear): Dont have any, simply because i need better gear.

Fire resistance:0

Nature resistance:15

Your professions, are you able to create something unique for an example "Alchemy, I can make Flask of Titans": Herb 300 and Alchemy 300, and no i dont have the flask of titans recipe.

Do you have a character for herbing? Yes my main.

Played time (/played in game for details):3 days and 16 hours.

Are you attuned to MC/BWL (State both): Never done them, and first time playing vanilla, played retail for 3 years tho.

What are your former guild(s) on Feenix and reason for leaving: Havent find anty good so was hoping for this one.

What add-ons are you using to assist with PvE/Raiding: Threatmeter, Xperl, and necrosis (Warlock add-on)

Your raiding and World of warcraft experience. The following questions is concerning Vanilla on retail.

PvE experience: 0

What class did you play: -

Equipment: -

(Optional) Tell us about your guild: -

Rules, condition and terms:-

Are you able to attend on Mumble: Yes.

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Do you understand and accept our rules and terms: Yes.

Are you ready to work with our loot system (please also state what our loot system is): Yes, It's DKP, (dragon kill points). I've used that system before.

Can you come to raids and supply your own consumables (e.g. Flasks): ofc, i'm a alchemist.

Do you have any other level 60 characters that you are raiding with in another guild: no, this is my first vanilla charachter.

Information about yourself and reasons for applying to Praeda.: Love to getting things done, and i Don't give up that easy. Always want to learn and if I'm doing anything wrong, please tell, don't want to do it again. This guild reminds me of my old guild in retail, good and nice people, you guys know your stuff so to say.

Are you able to attend to atleast 3 raids, every week (We raid Sun,Tues,Thurs 18:45-23:00 Server Time): Yes.

What do you expect from Praeda and our community: To be a example for a good raiding guild on this server.

Why do you want to join Praeda: Haven't seen another guild that is good and you guys obviousily make progress, and thats what i like.

For what reason(s) should we accept you to our guild (what can you bring to us): I'm not a person who whines all the time, so i guess for my spirit in the game.

Do you understand that wiping in raids is a part of progression (please state why it is): Ofc, it's almost impossible to do right the first time in this game.

Since the forum is a big part of the community you are obligated to be active on the forum and sign up for raids and contribute with your opinions. Are you willing to go along with this: Yes, done it many times before so shouldnt be a problem this time if i join this guild.

Tell us about yourself (What are your hobbies, interests, got a wife etc): going for engineering school next year in Sweden but otherwise i got a girlfriend but we see eachother like once a week so friends and party.

Zerroc's favourite song:Like a boss (it's mine too, have a charachter that i'm leveling up, Likeabawws)

(Optional) Add something you think we find interesting or useful: wish me good luck!
    Anonymous

Piquee - Warlock Empty Re: Piquee - Warlock

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:46 pm

Pre raid BIS(Best in Slot) gear is minimum, and fully enchanted.

Thanks for applying, goodbye.
    piquee
    piquee
    Newcomer
    Newcomer

Antal inlägg : 3

Post  piquee Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:55 pm

I will re-apply when i have better gear, and enchanted it, see you soon!
    Belewien
    Belewien
    Knight
    Knight

Antal inlägg : 123

Post  Belewien Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:56 pm

Also we would appreciate to see warlocks with Shadow Resistance gear mate, it would help if a warlock tank can't make it to a raid when we go for twins we need 2 proper geared SR Warlock tanks ! keep us updated !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:54 am